• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

I'm just so mad that i got al instead of mal!!!

seems there has been so much info on the 2 since i ordered it 4 months ago......

also I've decided this one I'm done with

I've tried it at 25mg, 50mg, and 70mg

It is just as good at 25mg as it is at 70.......there are mild visuals with both doses, no difference there..more body load at 70, minimal at 25

I will put it away, and maybe in the future i will do it.....but ill stick to 25mg....didnt notice any synergy with it and the 4 sub tryptamines either

Well this stuff is quite awesome. Swim is ripped and totally out to lunch at the moment with 25mg Allylescaline and about 12 mg of 5-meo-mipt. Swim mush say this is san awesome combo.

Beer spread out accordingly since lunch time

allylescaline 20-30mg 6 pm

5-meo-mipt 10-15mg at 730pm

now 822 and feeling quite awesome. very heavy euphoria and jaw tension is present not to bothersome though but still very prominent. music is awesome people are in my house unaware of the experiment and it is the only thing keeping it real. some possible auditory distortions not sure.

843pm slight visual aspect coming on the floor now. swim has been seeing tracers for awhile now. time is beginning to slow down.

swim took 1 mg etiz to help with body load it is heavy but awesome just laying down in bed 9pm

1045pm visual is kind of subsiding although its not hard to say. the moxy is defiantly slowing down a little. its hard to say the euphoria is still ridiculously awesome.

swim does recommend this combo. it is fantastic

Don't use the phrase SWIM, it's not allowed here - it won't help with anything anyway despite what you might think...

Have you been eating this material? It is not clear from the testimony?

I think the etizolam is much more likely to be 'slowing down' your trip than the moxy even if 5-MeO-MiPT usually does not produce that many visuals on its own, it's not a sedative like etizolam is.

This was an interesting compound to try, very colourful even at a low-mediumish dose (32mg Oral) Shame the rest has been given away, would love to give this one another shot at a higher dose. How is the response curve with this one?

I had just as strong visuals at 25mg as I did with 75mg.....matter of fact the 25mg was just as enjoyable

next on list need to find it as last place only had pro an escaline both i love intensely now :)

Do you think it would be better to try this before diving into a mescaline trip (they would be a few months apart)? I was thinking of analogues for introduction and this seems like a mild alternative to the real thing.

Do you think it would be better to try this before diving into a mescaline trip (they would be a few months apart)? I was thinking of analogues for introduction and this seems like a mild alternative to the real thing.

Why? Mescaline is wonderful. If you can get the real thing, get it.

Yeah mescaline is the gentlest psychedelic ever, I can't imagine a bad trip on it. It would make a great introductory psychedelic really.

Well, yes but I feel that I'd like to do mescaline spiritually in a specific environment. Until then I might try al just to get my feet wet.

If the idea is to get your feet wet, you can definitely do it with mescaline. I haven't tried those analogs yet, but mescaline was one of the most enjoyable trips ever. I don't doubt of its spiritual potential, but I am sure it can easily be an introduction drug. As Xorkoth said, I can't se a bad trip happening here.
Escaline, proscaline, etc, on the other hand, are much less researched, thus less predictable. That said, I would try mescaline first if I had access to it.

After an "allergy test" yesterday of <1mg, I took a second allergy test today of around 3mg. It might be placebo, but I think I can feel a distant little something, a certain familiar warmth and goodness feeling in my body. Nothing mental or visual that I canpinpoint. Looking forward to testing a proper dose of this at some point.

The most Zen I've ever been

I have recently received a samply of Allylescaline and my experience is as follows.

The most Zen, I've ever been
t+0:00 5mg
t+3:00 5mg

No tolerance expected, one week since last experience (6mg 5-MeO-MiPT)

With this batch of Allylescaline I have:
Reagent tested, results as expected
Allergy test at 100-200ug, no noted effect
Allergy test at 1mg, no noted effect

Today I will be testing 5mg as a further allergy test, with the possibility of taking another 5-10mg a few hours later to push towards a threshold test, if desired

Breakfast of yogurt, toast and coffee at 9:00am

t+0:00 = 9:30am I have weighed out two capsules of 5mg each and another 5mg to be parachuted immediately

t+0:15 Slight excitement noticed, without checking in, slightly sweating palms, already? Unexpected. At this point I keep saying that it is likely 'all in my head'

t+1:00 GF and I have left for our friends house to walk her dogs

t+2:00 Occasionally feeling, alerts? Just a little? I am surprised by this and am starting to check in with myself a little more frequently now. Possibly in my head, possibly not. Either way, I am clear headed, conversational, not acting strange, and having a very nice time

t+2:30 Chill and mellow mindset, calm, but I have noticed that I am starting to experience 'anxious palette', where the roof of my mouth dries out somewhat. I've experienced this occasionally in the past while on Tryps and Phens

t+3:00 Dropped another 5mg. After considering my options, I have committed to attempt a threshold trip and am shelving the other 5mg for now. I am meeting a sober friend for a hike shortly and if the dose response curve is straight with this chem, another 10mg could make me feel a little goofy. Reminding myself that it's ok to take my time getting to know this chemical. Rome wasn't built in a day...

t+3:30 Feeling slightly stimulated. Feeling really good overall, slight palm sweating again, possibly a Phen thing for me?

t+4:00 Very small weed bump (maybe half an inch, packed into the end of a cig. Colours seem kinda fantastic, but considering that the Sun is low, being Winter, it may or may not be related. Cold air is incredibly fresh and I am loving it

I can see how this could become tactile and sexual, but nothing is forced at all

Feels completely like nothing, with a little bit of something...

t+4:15 From what I smoked I should not be stoned, and I'm not, but I do feel the chill of the weed. Feeling very lucid and calm, but never dipping down to baseline. If this is the most that a person could expect from this, than it is enough for me. I feel great. Period. I'll go higher for sure, but this, is a very sweet moment

t+4:30 Becoming more social

Friend has picked me up and we're headed off for our hike. My friend confirms that the Sun is quite normal and that my colour perception is enhanced. He also tells me that I seem to be in a really good mood

t+5:00 Lunch of pasta and potato salads

t+5:30 Arrived at the hike location. Getting out of the car I feel cold and I have a brief moment of 'I don't wanna...', but I realize that this is one of many possible responses to the cold, I put on my touque, pick a new response and off we go. I'm having no real difficulty with the snow and ice, no clumsiness or loss of coordination to speak of

t+6:00 Arrived at the lookout, great view and lots of birds that will land on you and eat right from your hand. I'm possibly a little over excited about this and am having a great time. The hike down is half walked and half slid, so much fun

t+6:30 Once at the bottom of the hike I pack a little weed into a cig. again. Still feeling great

t+7:00 Weed hit has taken this right back up, and possibly further. As we're driving down the mountain I have a slight sense of flying

t+8:30 Weed high seems to be fading somewhat and my eyes are feeling cool and fresh. I am getting so INTO each moment, I occasionally lose track, or at least mind, of where I'm going or what it is that I am doing. Although, as soon as I ask myself what it was I was doing, I remember with ease and clarity

t+9:00 1 cig. Tastes, smells and feels good

The brief thought of sucking the helium out of some balloons I see makes me giggle.

I really seem to have a lot of control around guiding my emotions in whatever direction I want. Very good feeling

t+9:30 Still there, no real drop yet, if there is, it's so subtle that I don't notice it

Am I still feeling it? Getting distracted when I stop to think about it, if I'm not feeling it, I'm definitely still effected by it.

t+10:30 Supper of rice bowl and vegetables

Starting to feel a little tickle in my throat, no idea if it relates

I feel as though my problem solving has increased today, nothing big, just lots of little, simple ideas to make my present moment smoother and easier. Problem presents itself... 'I could just do this... Problem solved.'

t+11:30 I could be at baseline, possibly, but I still feel really good. This could be the tail end or afterglow at this point

I keep feeling excited about this chemical/experience, and I am very excited and encouraged to repeat, at this dose or higher

t+12:00 My eyes are now feeling tired. I feel like I'll sleep well tonight

t+13:30 Just finished a movie, War with Jason Statham and Jet Li. Approx. 11:00PM. Today has been a full and pleasant day

I expect that I will sleep well tonight

t+14:00 Walk and final cig of the day. I could be at baseline, but I don't feel tired/wiped out/tripped out, just satisfied and ready for bed

t+14:30 Bed and quick to sleep

t+22:00 I wake at approximately 7:30am. Slept well, feeling rested and ready to go. No headache/hangover/tiredness. Slightly higher than normal energy level is sustained through the day and I have a very productive day

Reflections and Commentary
Just prior to my second dose, I might have said that it felt a tiny bit morish. After the second dose, and after I committed to letting today be a chill adventure, the morish sensation seemed to lift. The extra dose? The resolution? Uncertain which might have caused it. All in all a positive experience. I am looking forward to repeated experiments with this chemical

I do not see this as a trip drug, per se, just an overall good feeling. If this was sold in your local drug store, the box would say 'Take this and feel wonderful for the next 12 hours.'

My visuals only consisted of deepened colours and a slight loss of sharpness at distance, but never so much that it became an issue. As my sober companions were driving, I had no problem reading street or highway signs and navigation on my phone was easy

On more than one occasion I commented that the feeling was similar to the beginning of a good beer buzz. A little more alert, an added touch of energy, a good mood boost and an eagerness to do something with friends

There were a couple times that I felt as though this could go to a really sedated place OR a medium to high energy place. I could veg. out on the couch or go for a hike. Either/or seemed to be satisfactory

Any thoughts or experiences on sorting this or shooting this? Dosage range and was it cool?

I would think Allylescaline HCl would be less in effects and different than Methallylescaline HCl because its an added methylated to make it stronger?

wondering why the dosage on these two seem close to the same. Never done them so no experience, just on paper, research for now

I would think Allylescaline HCl would be less in effects and different than Methallylescaline HCl because its an added methylated to make it stronger?

wondering why the dosage on these two seem close to the same. Never done them so no experience, just on paper, research for now

Allylescaline feels different than MAL but they share come up effects and somewhat similar body feel. The required dosage is less for AL, then MAL IMO - I wouldnt want to take more than 45mg of AL because of unpleasant feeling of being strung up and feeling weird, but would do so with MAL.

AL feels very light and transparent but with obvious body effects (may feel as bodily euphoria) and feeling of uneasiness if dosage goes over 40mg. No visuals to speak of for AL, but it does cause the attention to jump differently which may bring some dreamy imagery with eyes closed. IMO AL (usually taken at 30-35mg for this purpose) goes great with a company of friends, beer and a long hike - slightly energizing with good humor, interesting concepts interpretations, all while having an integrity to function fully! %)
Also I find AL to be a great mixer for 4-sub tryptamines and lysergamides, in the case of a mixer, I use about 15-25mg of it - it extends, "smooths out" the trip and adds to visuals and sense of euphoria IME.

MAL is a lot more psychedelic compared to AL, definitely causes interesting OEVs and CEVs, especially at doses over 40mg. Highest I have tried it was at 75mg - felt like it had anti-cholinergic effects, because I started to really loose my memory and feeling quite disoriented, although had a very beautiful visuals - my every emotion would have a distinct color and it would wash over and paint my whole view, eventually coloring everything, mostly blueish colors with gold and green hues. I find MAL to be a great psychedelic mixer as well, same as with AL, about 15-25mg adds nicely, also like to mix it with AL in 50-50 proportions.

As for why dosages for both are so similar, I'd say it goes for most Mescaline analogs - AL, MAL, E, P, IP, even TMA2, TMA6 and 3C-P. For some it takes a little more, for some less. If you look at the molecule structures of them, you'd see that MAL is very similar to Isoproscaline and AL is similar to Proscaline, interesting...8)

Tried this for the first time yesterday. I was aiming for 50 mg, but accidentally ended up weighing out 65mg into a gelcap and decided to go with that. Come up was slow, first alerts at around the 2hour mark then a slow and gradual ride to higher intensity. It got pretty intense for me, with some mild OEV’s as well. I drank a smoothie containing ginger and coconut water along with my gelcap which I think helped ward off any nausea with the come up. However, at some point the body load got to be fairly uncomfortable which the ginger didn’t help with.

Lots of electricity coarsing through my body, which caused me to contract and curl my legs to discharge the tension. This went on for hours. Spent a good portion of my trip in bed in an uncomfortable state. At some point decided to do some nitrous which really opened up the doors of full on psychedelia. The nitrous gave me full on OEVs (mostly a brightening of colors but also fractals) as well as some pretty incredible body sensation. At some point however I was precipitated into this really negative state. Felt like I was surrounded by negative energy and malevolent entities that were trying to attach themselves to me. Felt like I was having surgery performed on me. Very hard to shake the feeling.

8 hours from ingestion was still tripping pretty hard. This one has a long peak and long legs. Overall this wasn’t a really pleasant trip all said though it had some good moments too. I think the dosage was too high. Wasn’t particularly visual but strongly psychedelic IME particular on the level of felt-perceptual sensations. I haven’t tripped in months so had no tolerance, so 65mg may be perfectly suitable dose for people who have tripped more recently. I would have enjoyed this more if I stuck to 30-40 mg. Can’t say I’m eager to try this again soon. Though it has potential and I’m unwilling to write it off, I’d rather do a lysergamide. I planned on going for a hike originally but once the trip came on I started to feel a bit weird about being out in public, and so stayed home. The walking would have been nice and might of helped to discharge the tension in my legs. Sleep came without too much diffulty 11 hours after ingestion though I was still tripping somewhat mildly at that point.

At some point however I was precipitated into this really negative state. Felt like I was surrounded by negative energy and malevolent entities that were trying to attach themselves to me. Felt like I was having surgery performed on me. Very hard to shake the feeling.
Damn... I have had this feeling with multiple substances - it is indeed very uncomfortable. Having a good warm-hearted company heals that problem IME.

levels, if willing to repeat, I would recommend to use smaller amounts of AL, preload with Magnesium and perhaps Phenibut, and take some 4-AcO-MET 2-3 hours into the AL experience - I like this combo and had done it numerous times to very hedonistic positive results. Having alcohol is also fun with AL, although normally I don't like drinking.

levels, if willing to repeat, I would recommend to use smaller amounts of AL, preload with Magnesium and perhaps Phenibut, and take some 4-AcO-MET 2-3 hours into the AL experience - I like this combo and had done it numerous times to very hedonistic positive results. Having alcohol is also fun with AL, although normally I don't like drinking.

Thanks Volsam. I really liked your report on this. Yeah, I'm willing to try this again as a mixer where it seems to shine based on accounts. I've heard of using magnesium to combat bodyload before but never tried. I'll be sure to get some next time I trip. Maybe I'll go for a run too before tripping. That was pretty uncomfortable and not eager to repeat.

Can definitely recommend the ginger; it erased any nausea. Got in the habit of brewing ginger into my San Pedro tea and almost never got sick from that even though the tea alone is gag worthy.

No phenibut or alcohol for me though. Gave up that stuff a long time ago.