• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

I seem to get leg tremors from the cone up on 4-ho-mipt on its own and really crazy leg tremors through most of the trip on 4-aco-dipt. I've only ever tried Ally one time and that was with 4-aco-dmt. Despite those Parkinson's like tremors the rest of the trip was pretty damn magical and I agree that Ally like Proscaline and Escaline probably suck by themselves but are almost meant to be combined with a tryptamine. Just magic if you don't mind shaking like Michael J Fox for a few hours.

is it an hta2 agonist, like the nbomes? what's ally's "rapport" with serotonin?

RecievedReceived my my bathcbatch of of allyscalineallyaecaline todqytoday, phone is messinfmessing up! !

Stupid phone. On my iPad now, but will be a bit slower.

Got my shipment of 250mg off the stuff today, waiting for a good day outside and will be giving 80-100mg a shot I think from all the reports. May do an allergy test at 20mg to start with.

lol i have no idea how much i've ingested, all i can say is that essentially i'm fucking loving it. it feels like i'm in a cartoon. it's very light orientated - the pinks are beautiful on this compound. music isn't that interesting, frankly it's just something in the background while i trip in this cartoonish manner. i want to take more because i literally have no idea how much I've taken, but all i can say is that its fucking wonderful.

as for the muscle tremors, i literally can't even read it, it makes me laugh way too much. i dunno wtf you took but it clearly wasn't this, no muscle tremors whatsoever. i'm laughing just writing that out. i'm continuing to laugh while typing this sentence.

it feels like i've taken mescaline to be honest. frankly i wouldn't be surprised if id ended up with a load of synth'd mescaline.

nausea whenever i take a "dab" at whatever is in that bag, which usually goes away within 2 hours or so... but oh my god i want to throw up.

the only thing that annoys me is this slight muscle tension i get for the come up phase - or what i think is the come up, because i seem to be dosing again again rofl. wow this stuff is beautiful. LETTERS ARE COLOURS AND TEXT IS FUCKED UP LOL

all i can say is wow. everything is like a cartoon. letters and words take on colours (synthaseia or whatever?) pink is very nice too. i wanna take some more. it's like that psychotic come up is moorish in some fucking devilish manner!?

OK I'm going to try and describe the trip:

very cartoonish, very happy, it's like wearing those glassesBUT IM NOT

MY AIRCONDITIONER IS MAKING SOME FUCKING WEIRD NOISE I WANT TO BREAK IT IM NOT SURE IF IT MADE THOSE NOISES TO BEGIN WITH OR IM JUST TRIPPING NUTS, BUT ITS COOL AND WEIRD. no I'm definitely tripping nuts because the noises tend to evolve into something else.

theres definitely some strange psychotic twist to this stuff that i'm LOVING, but hating at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
just feeling nauseous as hell right now, probably due to the fact i've eaten my way through about 200mg of the stuff tonight. STILL GOING STRONG.

PLEASE NOTE: this compound is definitely not a "beginners" psychedelic. i can imagine some people going completely nuts after taking this stuff, there's such an overwhelming visual element to it that it borders on psychotic - i'm only comfortable with this territory because i've been there whilst on other drugs....

but literally, taking 30mg!? what the fuck man that would do fuck all.

Yes i understand muscle tension. i typically experience that hellishly whilst racking up another line of alpha-php, but this stuff clearly is nowhere near as bad.

literally everyone thats essentially been micro dosing, take your dose and literally x3 = where the fun is at.

however i had taken 200mg of bk-2c-b prior to dosing my ally, it really lacks in the stimulatory department thats all i can say. you need to find some kind of safe-ish chemical to stimulate you otherwise you'll find yourself couch locked/bed locked but you feel restless. i would suggest taking some bk-2c-b prior to ingesting this stuff but that sounds dangerous on paper, but from my perspective its not whatsoever

this is one of the most fun chemicals I've had the pleasure of taking frankly. it's literally got exactly the same effects as mescaline in my opinion. no it doesn't cause fucking parkinsons LOL, and I've not had the please/displeasure??? of experiencing any muscle tremors, just fucking nausea whenever i redose. however my 250mg bag is running empty and i fear that moment when it runs out because i'm literally having so much fun.

like the whole synthasea I've never experienced before, however, on this stuff yup. i dunno if thats due to the fucking intense visuals or whatever, but words take on colours. letters are associated to colours.

lol my whole fucking visual spectrum is so fucking betwixt at the moment - i have no idea anymore BUT I REALLY HAVE TO ADD, THIS IS NOT A FUCKING "FIRST TIME PSYCHADELIC EXPERIENCE" COMPOUND. this is literally the most visual thing I've taken, i don't even need music - it would be cool i guess, but it would just be background noise, i get so immersed with the visuals. they are really intense - at times bordering on psychotic, like i noted before. however i've been to that territory before so i know how to handle it, but i can imagine someone getting really fucking edgy etc. if they're not really experienced in... not even the psychedelic aspect, but i suppose you've kind of had to experience stimulant psychosis on some degree or level in order to remain sane while tripping nuts on this stuff.

at times I've found that it can get very fucking weird in terms of the visuals, hence why i'm coming back to my computer regularly as i find it keeps me somewhat in check, or it just distracts me from the visual fuckery that has become my world. in small doses. then i come back. then i go back out and explore the fuckery. not to say that the visuals have dissipated while typing this, they just take on a different edge aka my words just warp quite profusely, it's not hard to type, but i don't like looking at what i've just written because it fucking warps and takes on colours, words start becoming colours and whatnot, the spacing between words, letters, fuck i dunno everything is just fucked lol. and I'm having tactile rainbow colours appearing out of nowhere - which i like.

like literally i could see this being a complete disaster for someone who was expecting "LSD", though why you'd associate these two i don't know. but literally i can just imagine it being a total fucking disaster of an experience for someone not ready to accept that they are going to be brutally visually fucked, in a beautiful way.

literally 0 introspection whatsoever, when i think about things its normally just along the lines of wow my wall has a new face, or kind of pondering whether or not to take more lol. and literally for me, parkinsons guy made the whole experience a lot more entertaining, but I've been giggling a lot at random shit. however nothing comes close to IMAGING SOME GUY LITERALLY TREMORING and displaying fucking parkinsons disease at a super low dose, I LITERALLY CANT COMPREHEND WHAT THE LIVING FUCK WENT WRONG FOR YOU LOL, IT MUST HAVE BEEN SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT, BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR MISFORTUNE

however i think it does have to be combined with something stimulating. like i said i took 200mg of bk-2c-b about.... 12? i dunnno quite a while ago which is wearing off, it wore off about 2 hours ago or so, i say this because i noticed my pupils were no longer the size of fucking dinner plates which i attribute to the bk-2c-b. so I'm searching for something to fill that void. i did a line of alpha-php but it messed with the trip quite a lot, however, it lasts a longish time so i hope it keeps me stimmed out for a little bit.

like i highly recommend the combo to anyone. because the bk-2c-b is kinda trippy but its not really, like it lacks on so many departments, most notably the visual one. and the allyescaline adds to the journey beautifully in my opinion. i wish i had more bk-2c-b but unfortunately i don't.

I'm literally tempted to throw some aMT to the fire, but i seriously don't think thats a good idea with it being an MAOI and all. i have 3-4,ctmp on hand, but it doesn't add anything psychedelic and I'm running out of allyescaline quickly. thats why some more bk-2c-b would be ideal right now, but i don't have it. literally so tempted to throw some aMT into this fire. but i know thats a terrible idea ON PAPER

frankly the whole redosing thing just adds a different dimension to the visuals each time i dose up. I'm not sure what exactly, but it does.

get off the computer and enjoy our trip then! You should also know by now that everyone reacts differently to every chemical so laughing at someone else's bad reaction to a drug is just idiotic. Plus you mentioned you also took bk-2c-b and alpha-php so your attempt at describing the affects of allylescaline are sort of meaningless not to mention you said you want to add Amt? Bad idea imo, just enjoy the experience for what is is this far to avoid any ill effects you might get.. or you might find that just as hilarious as the parkinsons type symptoms that ballz_trippington got. 8(

Perhaps, on the other hand perhaps it will provide a characterization of high dose/abuse of this stuff. Certainly I will scrub some of them out though.

I dunno guys, he's tripping balls and obviously loving it. You've never found something inappropriate so funny you couldn't contain it when you were high? Not to mention the original comment he's laughing at was in bad taste in the first place and obviously intended to be humorous. I'm cutting him some slack.

That said, don't post when tripping balls, kids.
Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but I've never lost my shit like that even on "heroic" doses of psychedelics. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy getting fucked up. But even with copious amounts of alcohol, I keep my composure, easily have deep and complex conversations without being an idiot.
Shit, even on 125mg of MXE the worst I get is having trouble finding the right word while saying the odd sentence. If any drug turned me into what this guy was like then I just wouldn't do them.

Sometimes it seems like bluelight is flooded with people who are on so much shit (that they often don't mention, like benzo's which can make it possible to take massive doses like its nothing) that it skews the average... when your looking for dose information.

People that go on about how 100mg 4-aco-dmt is a normal dose or 60mg is "weak" etc. I used to be on klonopin for years and I posted a bunch of crazy reports too with high doses of stuff... now that i'm off everything and rarely trip, REGULAR NORMAL doses of things work NORMALLY (like, 20-25mg 4-aco-dmt is perfect, would never ever take 40mg). I notice normal doses work similarly to other normal sober people too.. doses WAAAY lower than most of what is said on bluelight nowadays. People on here talk about 50mg 2c-e like its normal when its NOT - your tripping too damn much or taking 20 other drugs on top of it...

So after reading a lot of reports on allylescaline i would guess that normal doses are more like 20-35mg and not what a lot of people are saying on here (i'm trying to decide if it seems worth the money / enough doses for a certain amount of money). Its hard to tell these days with everyone overdoing EVERYTHING... LOL ;)

Hey glad I saw these last posts...
Indeed I do get tremors too. Not so much like parkinson's- but more like muscle spasms...Parkinson's are quite at a regular rythm tremor, while these aren't.
I get it on 4-aco-dmt and 5-meo-dalt relatively normal doses (20mg max). If I move around I'm fine but if I try to seat down and relax...well...it's like those spams when you're falling asleep and they wake you up...bzzzzzd ...like being zapped! Small electrical charges...straight from the central nervous system...specially affecting the legs. I believe that is due to neuro-receptors over-load. But it wears off when the chemical balance is re-established. No long lasting effects for me. But i know what you mean...it can be really unpleasent...a bit like hiccups.
Anyway...this is an ok coumpond...It isn't extremly trippy but to be honest not very interesting at 20 mgs dose. I felt the duration was long like a drunk stimulation , slighty tripy and ok. but it feels a bit sick on the body. Like being drunk.

Last edited:
first time with ally

Last night i was able to test 50mg ally with a 4-aco-DMT kicker at 3 and 5 hours in, 20mg and 30mg respectivily.

the first 3 hours were plesant, very mild and not really what i was looking for but very enjoyable very 2c-Xish. filled those hours with music and then a nice walk, the music was fun and just flowed together without any thought each mix a journey of its own. its hard to remember the ally on its own but do know that i liked the body load and the mental aspects, good therapy tool perhaps. i feel that more ally is needed to really tap into its beauty. once we took the first dose of 4-aco-DMT it only took about 10 minutes to kick in, and that is when everything went nuts and the visuales both open and closed eyed were intense. the combo is special and was what i was looking for, and will for sure do again. not sure i have the dosage down but will enjoy the journey to finding it. the come down from the 4-aco-DMT was pleseant and really brought something out in the ally that really sparked my interest to do some more research.

What is going on here. This thread has become nonsense.

Has anyone had a chance to measure bp/hr with this stuff? Would love to hear input.

Sorry you will literally always just be a massive joke to me no matter what

Don't worry, the feeling is more than mutual.
I never compared alcohol to psychedelics. I was making a point that I can keep my composure while still getting very fucked up on most substances including alcohol. Sorry if you can't.
You may very well have Allylescaline! Chances are you do. However, drugs affect every differently. YMMV!
It's pretty ridiculous to expect every person who takes a substance to have the exact same reaction as you did. I've done 4-AcO-DMT over 100 times usually @ 40-60mg and have never gotten the slightest tremor. The only time I combined it with Ally I got very intense muscle tremors that came on mostly during the peak. No one else that took the Ally that night got any tremors at all.

I cleaned this thread up some... let's stop laughing at people and posting about unrelated stuff. This thread is about allylescaline.

Don't worry, the feeling is more than mutual.
I never compared alcohol to psychedelics. I was making a point that I can keep my composure while still getting very fucked up on most substances including alcohol. Sorry if you can't.
You may very well have Allylescaline! Chances are you do. However, drugs affect every differently. YMMV!
It's pretty ridiculous to expect every person who takes a substance to have the exact same reaction as you did. I've done 4-AcO-DMT over 100 times usually @ 40-60mg and have never gotten the slightest tremor. The only time I combined it with Ally I got very intense muscle tremors that came on mostly during the peak. No one else that took the Ally that night got any tremors at all.

You got no tremors at all from 4-aco-DMT? Wow, I get tremors from all tryptamines, pretty bad ones actually, which is one of the reasons why I haven't done them for a while. When I tried allylescaline I didn't really like it much. Made me feel pretty sick and wasn't even enjoyable. Never tried it again after the first 10 mg. Why would I when it made me feel like crap? That's one of the things I chucked out. I've also heard of people dying on it, though I don't know the details. Might have been a bad batch or something. That is odd though that you only ever got tremors from that combination. I've also read that it causes intestinal contractions, as does mescaline for that matter. The thought of it just kind of creeps me out. Well, on that note, enjoy your allylescaline, everybody!

Last edited: