• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

Well, apparently this one is very weak.... My friend bought 100mg (got 122mg) and today I first IMed about 18mg... then later IMed more maybe another 20-25mg. Nada... nothing. I thought for a while I was seeing brighter colors... and I had one 'chill' (the good kind, like a norepinephrine type thing) but i'm home now its only been like 4-5 hours and nada.. nothing at all.

I did binge on a lot of 4-AcO-MET 2 days ago though... so that is probably why :(. I mean, when i say binge, hyperspacial alien contact (i should write a report... shit was insane) railing 30mg lines etc.

Bummer :(. Usually 2 days would be good to feel a PEA after a tryptamine though..

Well, apparently this one is very weak.... My friend bought 100mg (got 122mg) and today I first IMed about 18mg... then later IMed more maybe another 20-25mg. Nada... nothing. I thought for a while I was seeing brighter colors... and I had one 'chill' (the good kind, like a norepinephrine type thing) but i'm home now its only been like 4-5 hours and nada.. nothing at all.

I did binge on a lot of 4-AcO-MET 2 days ago though... so that is probably why :(. I mean, when i say binge, hyperspacial alien contact (i should write a report... shit was insane) railing 30mg lines etc.

Bummer :(. Usually 2 days would be good to feel a PEA after a tryptamine though..

Probably not the way you're doing it. Your doses were vey small, considering the minimum active doses of this drug are around 50mg. And, besides that, taking 18mg and then taking another 20-25mg later in the same day is a good way to make sure you don't feel it at all...

frankly the dosage needs to be pushed to the limits with this stuff, I've taken 250mg of it, and i just feel wonderful, everything is beautiful, its just like mescaline along with the horrific need to purge everything in your guts

its quite a forgiving compound in my experience, i feel as though i could take this and just go on about a day with a huge grin on my face type thing... along with the colours and heaving up rainbow vomit along the way

I'm hearing massive variation in reported dosages here. 50mg threshold? Meanwhile all of the trip reports on erowid indicate a 20-30mg dosage. I already know to expect that synthetix will have pushed the dose to the max, of course.

I'm considering picking this up alongside a few other items from a vendor that seems to be stocking it at a decent price. If I could take 30-40mg or so and get a "full" (though I know this one is supposed to be inherently mild) experience, I'd be fairly happy with the price-point, but quite frankly it's just not worth it to me if I need 100mg to feel satisfied.

Any thoughts?

I'm going to order this, i don't want to be biased when it comes to phenethylamines after only trying 25c-NBOMe which was definitely visual but THAT's it.
I've heard mescaline being describe as intense but gentle/therapeutic. Would this be true for Allylescaline?

there is great variation in dosages also because some people reporting on it are doing it with tolerance and not mentioning it. it would alwqys be wise to read up nore than a few posts and start really low - better to risk not tripping at all than anything dangerous.

So this Friday I titrated up 6mg at a time over the course of two hours, to a total of 24mg. Very ligh effects--the "visuals" were mostly that fuzziness I tend to get on emphathogens, and a slightly high-contrast/cartoony look the the world, resembling doc.

It was mildly languid/sedating, fairly pro-social, not significantly "trippy" thought-wise at least in comparison to tryptamines or lysergamides. I felt a mild body high, and a barely detectable stomache discomfort--thought at this dosage it was actually a "discomfort,"

All in all, it felt like a low dose (~1mg or so?) of DOC, except with less body load.

I did like it, but it didn't particularly differentiate itself. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after, I'll try it at a higher dosage, and possibility in some combinations.

I'm thinking DOC would be a good drug to dose concurrently with it, while either 4-aco-dmt, 4-aco-met, or 4-ho-mipt would be good drugs to take a few hours into the experience for a truly psychedelic peak.

Outside of combinations, I think this might be a good drug to take for "chill" nights. Ie. hanging out with friends, but not looking to go out partying, get shitfaced, or lose myself in confusing psychedelia.

I believe 24mg is a very low dose, especially when it was taken in 4 6mg increments (where tolerance will play a factor). I would try a good bit higher next time, or at least take 24mg all at once. And work up from there. Though the 200+mg that some are reporting are probably way excessive and due to tolerance, I have a feeling this one doesn't start to shine until 60mg+.

I believe 24mg is a very low dose, especially when it was taken in 4 6mg increments (where tolerance will play a factor). I would try a good bit higher next time, or at least take 24mg all at once. And work up from there. Though the 200+mg that some are reporting are probably way excessive and due to tolerance, I have a feeling this one doesn't start to shine until 60mg+.
I agree that 24mg is low. I was titrating up at first for safety concerns (this vendor also sells nbomes and 2c-x chemicals, and then to see how the high scaled. I also was at a family gathering and didn't want to "legitimately" trip.

However from what reports I've heard, it seems to take as long as 3 hours to reach it's peak, so I imagine that toerance--while relevant--might not have played as much of a factor as it could have.

I did enjoy the chemical, and plan to try it from maybe ~40mg next time. I'm worried about starting too high for the sake of nausea--I heavily dislike nauseas body loads.

Hey !!!! I have tested this compound twice and this is my report ! (English is my second language so i cant do a full report without help) (feel free to corect me in pm)

First of all i really love this drug: very fun, long-lasting and a lot of positive vibe and laughter)

My first trip was 50 mg 1 hours after a good meal (with a little redosing of maybe 5-6 mg) with 3 of my best friend at my home with beer (6-8 each), weed , black metal music play on my turntable on fast-forward (hahaha) , dark wood and candle .
We start around 7:30 pm. at 9:00 pm we were already tripping. No nausea or body load or any bad effect except the fact that i have only sleep 2-3 hours this night. Dark wood and extreme music was totally awsome. Perfect trip ^^
The following week was really nice and i was feeling that i was more positive in my life.

My second trip was 100 mg 15 min after my meal (3:00pm) at a local underground metal ''fest'' with beer (a lot) , and some speed later (9:00-2:00am) (waste of speed imo,) The result was fun, euphoric with more distorded visual, the loud music and party vibe of the place was very cool, i was very social and my mind was clearer that normal, no bad feeling or nausea or body load (my leg was a little heavier than normal) some strange effect at the end (the mix with the speed, alcohol and the Seroquel for sleeping was a bad idea) At 4:00 am i wanted to sleep because i wanted to be able to drive the next day... so what happened is when i close my eye to sleep : i see white spark, after 30 min of white spark i was able to sleep but not a normal sleep: each time i close my eyes i immediatly fall in a vivid dream !! After 30-45 min of confusing dream i open my eye and think ''I was sleeping of not ?'' i close my eye again and another vivid awake dream, 30-45 min later i open my eyes and ask the same question, ''i was sleeping or not ?" and this continue for the next 8-10 hours, when i finally ''woke-up'' i was feeling good, a little fucked up because of this crazy experience but no mental or physical bad effect.

Next time ( in 1 or 2 week) i will try 130 mg at my house with my best friend again (3-4), i love this rc so much, When you trip you can ask yourself deep question that normally you dont like to think about (feeling and stuff like that) and i know that can sound weird but the experiance made me love myself and my life more...

Have a nice trip !!!!!! !!!!!!!!! =D

Tried 30mg IMed a couple days ago after I woke up in the morning. I didn't expect much considering the last time I tried it nothing happened (but i had a tolerance from a trip 2 days before) but it kicked in within 5-10 minutes. I didn't really think it felt any better body-wise than methallylescaline.. less visuals. I wasn't loving the way I felt so I didn't dose any more although it seemed IM is a good way to administer these (immediate comeup). Mixed a little 4-aco-dmt later and it seemed to overpower the AL (totally changed the body feeling to 4-aco-dmt until that wore off). I have about 75mg left for some other time.

Think I preferred MAL.

Neither one of these mescaline analogs gives me that wonderful mescaline color enhancement where everything gets colored like i'm in Arizona or some desert (browns, greens, etc). I haven't taken mescaline in years but I remember it had great color enhancement.

Yeah mescaline's color enhancement is absolutely wonderful... bright oranges, reds, browns, greens, and it seems I can determine subtle differences in shades with much greater acuity.

Just got a 115 mg sample and of this stuff I snorted about two thirds of it so far and i feel it but its by no means worth the money I mean I'm buzzing but not very hard and theres no visuals at all, all in all I think this shit isn't that great I'm kinda interested in methallylescaline though anybody got any recommendations as far as psychadelics that are a little more bang for the buck.

Ok i geuss I was a little hasty with my last post I'd only really given it like an hour to come on I'd say u should give this stuff a good two hours still no crazy visuals but def a killer buzz goin on granted I dosed on the high end but I would totally take back my last comment that its not worth the money

allyescaline "AL"

love this substance

16:30 25mg
1730: noticing it....very mild, but very nice...great headspace, mild visuals persisting through now (T+4 hours)

lovely lovely the old friend I've been missing for sure!

I could be around anyone on this....going to double the dose next time, seeing as what i have read says the dose response curve is not that sharp

I guess you shouldn't start a new thread just to say this, bro. The idea is: new subject --> new thread, and we`ve already got this one: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/553393-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Allylescaline-Thread

That said, I am definitely interested in this substance. Its on my cart already!
Could you, please, detail your experience a little more? 25mg seems like a low dose, since people usually report doses around 50mg (right?).
Were there any side effects? This seems to be the biggest problem with mescaline analogs.

Last edited:
hmmm......maybe at higher does, but low like this i see zero side effects....still having the same visuals at T + 7..this is a long acting one...feel EUQALLY the same as i did at 1 hour in...thats rare for me

looking forward to 50mg

Last edited:
I found this one lacking.
Great headspace but I expected more; I'd imagine it would be great mixed with other substances

The two (methallylescaline and allylescaline) don't seem that similar to me. Even at 60mg allylescaline just seems to cause tracers while methallylescaline lasts so much longer and causes full-blown geometric overlay/underlay onto vision. Allylescaline is great imho but people seem to want too much from it. It seems to have that potential to be fully psychedelic at high doses but as this happens its more interesting empathic qualities break down and it becomes somewhat generic. Maybe the opinion could be adjusted later but it is as it is for now. 35 mg is fine; just recreation no revelation.