View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of 2016 trying to get out of my gut, but plenty of lsd dignity and letting go with sparkle to spare.

Last time I took ALD, 2016 tried to rip apart my gut. Eventually I got it out of there, but it took a few hours.

Yes sex is awesome

I would say this is in the top 5 essential facts of life, along with "eating when you're hungry is awesome".

Last time I took ALD, 2016 tried to rip apart my gut. Eventually I got it out of there, but it took a few hours.

I would say this is in the top 5 essential facts of life, along with "eating when you're hungry is awesome".

Sure I mean with ald. But yes sex is great anyway ;-)
And I like to wait to eat till I'm starving. The first bite is wonderful.

A few years ago I would have already ordered a sheet of this, overdrafting my bank account. But after the last few years of trying novel lysergs, I am hesitant. Even reading this entire thread, I'm still undecided.

Is there anything to this that one cannot find in very clean LSD-25?

The idea of a smoother ride with less potential to go dark sounds great, but that appears to be the only merit, and it doesn't seem like that's a universal consensus.

Well you can try by yourself with a small order and tell us what you think.
I tried few lys (lsd, 1p, 1p-eth-lad and ald) but this one is the best for me hands down.

lsd-25 is still the best if you can locate it reliably
otherwise, these are all fine when you need a psychedelic twist - atm my fave is the al-lad because the blotters are overdoped to 150 mics,
as per usual, after each sampling, the last one sampled is the best, although my last experiment was ALD-52 which was a gas - and that could be all from my broccoli head.

I just find a lot of the hype for this one to be very similar to the initial reports for Al-LAD, which I spent a fortune on and ultimately found kind of disappointing.

AL-LAD was pretty wack the one time I tried it at 300ug. ALD-52 was fucking amazing though, and everybody I gave it to said they loved it way more than LSD. Less bodyload and mindfuck but everything else is mostly the same. Possible to sleep at around 10 hours as opposed to 14-15 hours with a good dose of LSD too.

^ IME (including just few days ago!) it was just as long before I could sleep with ALD-52 vs LSD, i.e. about 14 hours

I just find a lot of the hype for this one to be very similar to the initial reports for Al-LAD, which I spent a fortune on and ultimately found kind of disappointing.

This isn't the same, I promise. One 125ug blotter of this stuff is just as strong if not stronger than every two blotter trip with LSD I've ever had. For the price, strength, and reliable dosage, it's soooo worth it.

Blotter vs Blotter comparisons don't really mean anything since most don't know the actual amount unless they produced it, and with Hotspots and what not even they usually don't of a single tab.

If your blotter has printed dose on it they are probably pretty consistent. (based on who produced them and consistency being all it can be)

I havent tripped on a lysergamide in 6-8 months. Have a tab of this waiting for a nice hiking day.

I love the LSD bodyload, headspace and duration. Also is way cheaper than the legal analogues. So yes, fuck them, it was interesting to try them but I'll stick to LSD in advance. Paying more for a less intense experience is not desired

If all you're looking for is an lsd experience and don't care about legality or "peer reviewed" consistent doses, then yeah stick to lsd.

If you like consistent doses, convenience, legality, well reputed source, and novelty of these analogs, then that's easily worth the extra couple of bucks per trip imo.

But personally, the more distinct (and disappearing!) 6-sub variants are more intersting than these lsd pro drugs 1p and ald-52

I wouldn't put ald in the same bag as other lys.
I wasn't impressed by 1p and 1p-eth-lad but I was rather bluffed by ald.
Compare to lsd maybe it's the tabs from my connections that aren't excellent but ald was superior regarding price/potency/quality, knowing that for me one tab of 100µ ald is equivalent to 1.5 tab of street lsd.
The nature of the trip was smoother and gave me the occasion to go deeper without issue. I didn't see much of a difference regarding the bodyload and sleep but in the other hand I did it harder with ald being in a more confortable state than with lsd.
Moreover the consistency of the dosage and molecule (a friend ends up with few tabs of i25) is a precious bonus.
The fact that it isn't scheduled in my country is the cherry on the cake.
So for me ald is a no-brainer.

Last edited:
^^^ What StanleyK said.
ALD-52 is the-fucking-shit.
Better than AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, LSZ, or LSA imo.
Way too many people knocking it before they try it.
I get LSD at half the price ALD-52 sells for and I still am willing to pay double for ALD-52. I find it just as good if not better than LSD, just one is better suited than the other for different occasions.

To me, they are equivalent just different. My LSD is the same price though... I gotta wonder if people are starting to equate higher price to better quaility.

Don't get me wrong if you have low dose or quality LSD, then this will always be better. I personally find it much less prone to introspection (which I feel in me is triggered by the "edge" LSD has) so I am not finding much utility in ALD so much as recreation.

In the end it all seems to come down to personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.