View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, they are equivalent just different. My LSD is the same price though... I gotta wonder if people are starting to equate higher price to better quaility.

Not here, no. I got my ALD for almost half of what I could get LSD for locally. And then 1/3 less than what I can get from a friend across the country who knows a guy that lays it. So for me, there's definitely no price driving quality perception going on.

I don't know how much you guys pay for LSD and ALD - no price discussion allowed - but I got my ALD for pretty damn cheap by all standards I've ever known in the US.

So excited for a true trial of this stuff. Going out to see a Pink Floyd tribute band Saturday, their yearly big holiday show. The only question is 1 or 2 (100ug). Will probably have a bit of 3-meo-pcp as well. I usually take 2-3 tabs of the LSD I get a festivals, no way to know the ug.

My first trial with Ald was a wash (2 tabs felt like 1 tab of fest acid) but there are a lot factors. It was self laid by a friend of a friend, and spent some time in my wallet at a rainy festival. No 3meo with it either.

125mcg (so I suppose 1 or 1.5 of your tabs) with 10mg of 3-meo-pcp is divine for concerts. Comfortable and exciting, I can't recommend this one enough.

125mcg (so I suppose 1 or 1.5 of your tabs) with 10mg of 3-meo-pcp is divine for concerts. Comfortable and exciting, I can't recommend this one enough.
Yeah, it goes very well with dissos, combing it with 3-meo-pce and/or o-pce is even better imo.

Stupid question maybe but minutes after eating a meal sublingual bypasses the food content? Or its the same as swallowing tabs on a full stomach.

Well after trying. Ime yes even sublingual after eating isnt near as strong as waiting 2 hrs.

Last edited:
Am not sure I like ALD52.
If you go from the "deepest" to the "shalowest" lysergamide, you got :
ALD52 -> LSD = 1P LSD -> AL-LAD -> ETH-LAD

But for me "deep" is not "best".
With ALD52, I dont feel I do a trip, its more like I get insane.
Its very subtil, like what you get with 3meoPCP or benzos : you think that you are normal but you do silly things.
With the "shalow" stuff, its like "waw, here we go, something is arriving, am in a roller coaster", my mind stay were it usualy is.

When I want to work with some questions, have inseights, improve myself, ALD52 is not the way to go.
Cause there is no "meat", there is no confrontation with reality, I'm just elswere, I live a crazy moment but its not relate to my ordinary life.
With the "shalow" molecule, there is a force that put me outside, to other people, to live things.
And I have my ordinary brain to integrate this.
Each must find his own balance, and its great that we can now have several molecules.
For me AL-LAD lead to the most constructive experience.

Interesting that you mention this because I feel the same way about ALD-52, in higher doses at least. I've only had one 'ego death' experience and that was with ALD-52. I've only ever got to try ETH-LAD & ALD-52 a few times, and the 'ego death' experience itself was very different from what I had imagined.
I thought it would somehow slowly creep in, but IME, BOOM 'ego death' from out of nowhere, really caught me off guard. Made me feel insane as you describe it :)

Hey a quick question I have had numerous good experiences with ald 52 but every time I have taken it it's usually sublingually. Since this is technically a prodrug just like 1p LSD Andy acetyl chain still needs to be cleaved off, so im wondering if any body has any comparisons on which r.o.a is best for ald-52. Im starting to think just swallowing them is the best way to go.
(I usually trip on after a small lught meal) i dont care if it takes longer to come up than if it was consumed sublingually.
Thanks all,
Nugz.

So if offered lsd or ald-52 what would you choose? I like to trip for spiritual reasons. Which of the lysergimides are best suited for that? Is 200ug ald-52 a good starting dose with prior lsd experience?

200ug of ALD-52 is more than a starting dose. I've had more than my fair share of prior experiences with not only LSD but a multitude of other substances and 125ug of ALD-52 is more than enough for me.

Were I to wish to be taken to other dimensions and taught in the ways of other realities I'd take 200ug. But otherwise, 125ug is more than enough for me.

So if offered lsd or ald-52 what would you choose? I like to trip for spiritual reasons. Which of the lysergimides are best suited for that? Is 200ug ald-52 a good starting dose with prior lsd experience?

IMHO go for LSD. I find it from all the lysergamides it has got the best headspace for spiritual matters. The other ones feel very clean and I don't gather any insights from them. For me they are like the noob versions of LSD-25. I didn't pushed the legal lysergamides very far, but in my experiments a single hit of good LSD gives me by far a better spiritual high than a single hit of the legal ones.

And just to offer a differing viewpoint, I found a single 125ug tab of ALD-52 to be very spiritual and deep.

Thanks for the response I have some of all of them. Will research them soon. Just been bout a year since last trip. Want to make it count.

If you've got a few of all the common ones, I would actually say AL-LAD is the one I find most "spiritual".

Al-LAD is the one I am usually like "yay, let's do that one". It may be the easiest one for me.
sure it's spiritual and not too digestively disruptive, and it mixed well with ALD-52. but I think they all do.

then again, some people need a challenge for spiritual experience to be valid.

for me I feel spiritual when the world feels sacred, anointed with light.

...for me I feel spiritual when the world feels sacred, anointed with light.
- same for me! :)

All lysergamides cause me to feel that way but classic LSD does it in a most pronounced way for me.
ALD-52 feels contained inside the head with little visual disturbances unless I go for 2 hits or more, very similar to LSD but with less "spark" imo. The only thing I don't like about ALD-52 is the fact that it makes me very hot and too sweaty.

For me ald is better than lsd. I would also say deeper because I can go further without mental issues. But it seems it's not the case for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.