• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

I'm thinking of ordering this one as well....I hear it's ok....I wasn't a fan of 1P lsd, just because I had to take so much, 700 micros felt like 300 mics of lsd or 200 mics of ETH LAD. The blotters of ALD-52 I have access to are only 100 micros. How does this stack up against ETH lad? I was thinking of buying 10 mgs of ETH LaD powder, just because I find it the strongest out of al lad, lsd 25 and 1P lsd. But if ald-52 turned out to be great, perhaps I'd give that a try instead
ALD, to me, is an exact replica of lsd-25. If you read my lysergamide blind test those were the only two I couldn't distinguish. I too thought 1p was lackluster, but it could have been unevenly laid tabs. I'd heard from others that their tabs, from the same vendor, were hit or miss as well.

Last minute decided to test ALD-52 instead of ETH-LAD. Dosed 200mcg and it was a great time. No anxiety or body load. Visuals were present but not as much as the same dose of LSD. Less mindfuckery too. I found everything extremely funny. Laughing like a maniac.

This will be going on my reorder list:)

Edit: LSD still reigns supreme.

Last edited:
anyone taken this whip to lalaland? (you know... psychedelic soupy mess zone)

i have seen glimpses of the otherside when i was walking around my old old city with @400-500ug along for the ride: bizarre takes on reality threatening to suck me under... it was very disorienting, which was nice, but tiring. i am wondering if it has the potential (like lsd can do) to totally shoot one's reality up into the stratosphere, i.e., seeing multiple levels of being in a thread out to infinity, and linking up with others' minds, when the time should arise...

Round 2 of 52! Gonna try 3 tabs this time 8(

Edit: Only big difference was I got sick on the come up. Visuals didn't increase. Thinking was a bit more convoluted. Some bodily anxiety (moving my legs around)

Last edited:
Hello beautiful people! I?ve got some 100ug tabs of ALD-52 waiting for me when I get home in a few weeks.

Most of my tripping I?ve done on shrooms/truffles, have been doing that for I think about 15 years now? Always made me queasy, horrible taste!! Yuck. Still, had some good trips off it.

Two years ago I found an online vendor from where I got 5 tabs of 1P-LSD, did them over 2 sessions, ~WOWE!~ Fantastic stuff. This time round got some ALD from the same guys.

Very anxious to try it! So, I guess I?ll take 2 tabs right? :D

Hello beautiful people! I?ve got some 100ug tabs of ALD-52 waiting for me when I get home in a few weeks.

Most of my tripping I?ve done on shrooms/truffles, have been doing that for I think about 15 years now? Always made me queasy, horrible taste!! Yuck. Still, had some good trips off it.

Two years ago I found an online vendor from where I got 5 tabs of 1P-LSD, did them over 2 sessions, ~WOWE!~ Fantastic stuff. This time round got some ALD from the same guys.

Very anxious to try it! So, I guess I?ll take 2 tabs right? :D

I'd say start with one and add another in about 30-40 minutes if feeling like it. Just to see how YOUR body will react to it (if its your first time with this particular substance).

ALD-52 is distinct from 1-P for me. Its a lot calmer, warmer and also tends to make visuals similar to ETH-LAD for me, kind of cartoonish anime-style, like someone is using pastel pencils to draw visuals. I prefer 1-P, but 1-A is also a very solid lysergamide.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I'd say start with one and add another in about 30-40 minutes if feeling like it. Just to see how YOUR body will react to it (if its your first time with this particular substance).
Yeah, that?s how I did it with the 1P but lately I was told stacking isn?t effective as, I quote (somewhat like this, from memory): ?the peak won?t reach full potential, taking another tab after half an hour will not improve the trip, it will only make it last half an hour longer?. So I take it that?s bunk?

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Yeah, that?s how I did it with the 1P but lately I was told stacking isn?t effective as, I quote (somewhat like this, from memory): ?the peak won?t reach full potential, taking another tab after half an hour will not improve the trip, it will only make it last half an hour longer?. So I take it that?s bunk?

yes a half hour will not prevent the additive dose from kicking in but the curve will be smoother to the peak effect. (i.e. less shock)

yes a half hour will not prevent the additive dose from kicking in but the curve will be smoother to the peak effect. (i.e. less shock)
Great, good to know. Gonna go ahead with that, then. Thanks a lot!

Maybe you dropped a tab in your keyboard ;-)
Lol. Unbeknownst to me my phone had "smart quotes" on, which turn out to be... not so smart.

Apple!! :x

Was it a just dream or something like that, have I read ALD-52 being no more as easily available online?

I?d really like to know, even though it doesn?t changes the fact of finding them more attractive while it?s nothing I am in the mood of what i crave not just for the very sake of it right now...

Was it a just dream or something like that, have I read ALD-52 being no more as easily available online?

I?d really like to know, even though it doesn?t changes the fact of finding them more attractive while it?s nothing I am in the mood of what i crave not just for the very sake of it right now...

Maybe you are thinking of AL-LAD instead? I haven't seen anything related to ALD-52 recently, though, the current supply of AL-LAD is not being replenished.

I can't mention specific vendors or prices due to BLUA.
All the vendors I know of are running out of stock on ALD-52. No blotters just powder left.

Last edited:
From what I've heard overall, it's very much worth it for chemists/vendors to make ALD-52/1p-LSD because the yields are comparable to LSD... however, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are more difficult to make than LSD and the yields are substantially lower, so they've decided to stop making them.

That's my understanding as well, Xorkoth, but presently the supply is limited. You need LSD to synth the LADs so there's more loss in the two step method. When is the more pertinent question for ALD-52, perhaps. ;)

Man I really hope this isn't the last of ald 52 cuz that is one hell of a gem and I would like to see it around for a little bit longer. ... :/
Not happy with what's going on right now regarding old school vendors that I will not mention. Everyday that goes by I am getting more and more concerned

I know my source says they are running low on both ETH lad, and ald 52 and won't be getting more...as wel, as the 1P ETH lad. So that would knock it down to AL-LAD and 1P-lsd for me

Thanks for the input - i have seen at least one source seemingly stocking it...

Needless to say it?ll be not available forever! I for myself wouldn?t say that?s a letdown as it is true to something as unique as MXE, even though there?s the somewhat akin 3-MeO-PCE...

LSZ has it?s one ?tone? just as AL-LAD does, still nothing i know I?ll miss!