• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

If it goes, I'll greatly miss it. Just took 125ug of it myself.

Last edited:
It's not going any time soon... Maybe a year at the soonest and I doubt that. There's no way there going to stop producing it, but I bet many vendors will give up now that they can't sell on Reddit. A new vendor that just started right before the Reddit sub shut down that I can tell will not be giving up any time soon. Also no do not ask me for sources I will provide none

I'm thinking of tripping with my partner on ALD-52 and trying to decide on the dose. He tripped previously on 100ug ETH-LAD (first trip ever except for several mushroom trips). He had a difficult comeup (vomited) but after 2-3 hours had a great, euphoric trip and thought that the mental intensity of the trip was about right. He hardly got any visuals on this or on mushrooms so I was thinking of planning an ALD-52 trip for our next time, given that it's purported to be easier on the stomach and he doesn't seem the type to get visuals anyway. I also heard that it's less potent ug for ug though. What dose would you recommend for a vomit-free but ideally similar intensity trip?

Man, I still didn't get an opportunity to drop the 52 I have here, grrr :X. It's almost starting to burn a hole through the envelope it's in.

I'm thinking of tripping with my partner on ALD-52 and trying to decide on the dose. He tripped previously on 100ug ETH-LAD (first trip ever except for several mushroom trips). He had a difficult comeup (vomited) but after 2-3 hours had a great, euphoric trip and thought that the mental intensity of the trip was about right. He hardly got any visuals on this or on mushrooms so I was thinking of planning an ALD-52 trip for our next time, given that it's purported to be easier on the stomach and he doesn't seem the type to get visuals anyway. I also heard that it's less potent ug for ug though. What dose would you recommend for a vomit-free but ideally similar intensity trip?

I find it about the same potency as LSD, personally. It's basically the same drug, maybe a little smoother though. If 100ug of ETH-LAD was good for him, I'd say do a whole 125ug of the ALD.

Any clues on the stability in blotter? being so similar to LSD it would be difficult to tell if it had degraded?

In late 2016 I placed two orders from the northern vendor which I then stored in a chest freezer in my garage. The tabs were stored in foil, then in a plastic baggie, and finally in an 8 oz bpa free plastic screw top bottle from rei. My house burned down during the tubbs fire in sonoma. I was not able to sift through rubble until around 6 days after the fire did its damage. However, upon getting back to the property, I noticed the only thing standing was the chest freezer, though blackened and warped. Inside the chest I was able to recognize the red pasta sauce jars my dad had made from our garden last season. Considering this survived, and was a frozen insulation for my acid, I figured I should at least dig though the rancid sludge to see if any ALD-52 survived. To my amazement I pulled out the bottle which was half full of yellowish gross liquid. I also noticed the lid was loose which led me to believe the temperature was hot enough to flex this little bottle open and let in moisture. Yet when I pulled the baggie out of the puddled bottle I noticed the inside of the bag was pretty dry. Inside the foil I pulled out completely dry blotter paper which I then quickly stored in ideal conditions. The botter even smelled rancid like the burned sludge in the old freezer, though they appeared good as new. A month later I was able to test 200mcg and noticed zero difference in potency compared to the same product before the fire. I understand there are chemicals they use to help preserve their product on blotter...but wow, this is like an acid miracle.

Wow, incredible! I guess that provides some evidence of quite a bit more resistance to breaking down than is generally thought. Sorry about your house.

I know someone who has several sheets of ALD-52 acquired 2 years ago, and they do not appear to have lost any potency. It is all about proper storage from UV, moisture, heat, and O2!

That's awful about the house :(
Hope you had insurance !

But yeah, it goes to show that these are not as fragile as commonly thought. I've carried around tabs while backpacking in less than subpar conditions and they are always as potent as expected. I think just once I noticed some degradation but it was on some AL-LAD tabs that I carried with me for several weeks inside a copybook and they were subjected to extreme temperature changes and moist environments. And even then, I still tripped decently. I only noticed a slight difference.

Quoted from the part 1 thread...

The producers of this product at least the one I know, say to use methanol. ,Over Ethanol diddnt mention distilled water . it needs to be slightly heated and aggetated the entire time. So a ultrasonic devise (like a jewelry shop would have) would work great.
Ald-52 is very hard to get fully dissolved. I have seen the crystal on this thread and it's quite stony looking.
After that they say that it should be used within 2 weeks or it will separate. They say it will lose some potency if left in a freezer for more than a month. By how much I don't know.
I have no idea about the ratios of solevent you skipped use. Sorry
Good luck,
Nugz

I was lucky enough to pick up some of the crystal recently, before it disappeared. It had a yellow tint and was quite stony looking, as described. I cut the top of the bag off below the zipper and scraped it into a 5ml vial, purposely leaving a small amount on the spoon for tasting =D - which I licked up along with the inside of the empty bag.

I filled the vial with 5ml of 95% everclear and capped it. It took a bit of work to dissolve, which I hadn't expected or planned for. I decided to go to the kitchen sink, turn on the hot water, and let it run over the outside of the vial for about 30 seconds. Then I would shake it up and check for undissolved solids with a flashlight shining on the bottom of the vial (which was blue).

From what I can recall, I went at that for about 30-45 minutes until I didn't see any more particles floating around. I then stuck it in the fridge for 24 hours to cool it down. I've been keeping it out at room temperature in a basement for the past month or so without any noticeable change in color or potency. I'll keep it stored like that until it's gone, and will see if more time has an effect on color or potency.

The actual trip from licking the pure crystal was amazing. Not quite sure how much I took, but I haven't had time dilation that strongly since my first hit of LSD. Visuals were pretty strong and I took care of many chores around the house that I didn't even realize I needed to do beforehand. I was watering my lawn at the time and would go out to move the sprinkler every 15-20 minutes. I remember that I would move the sprinkler, then run around the house doing several other things and go back to check the sprinkler, thinking it was ready to move again. Only 1 or 2 minutes had passed though...

sampling again tonight, 1/4 tab, but it might be the quarter that got half the hit. - cutting blotters provides unpredictable results.

sampling again tonight, 1/4 tab, but it might be the quarter that got half the hit. - cutting blotters provides unpredictable results.
Are you testing potential microdose benefits? Just curious, I dont think I'd feel a thing on that dose.

I have a routine that looks a bit like microdosing (but the effects seem strong to me - my wife can tell usually as I inadvertently reveal that I find normal things much funnier on a case by case basis - making stupid jokes and such), but it has become my personal ritual and identity - in which, as a retired but not wealthy person, I get to feel as high as I want at the highest sustainable frequency which is skip at least one day and take less than a third of a tab (usually 1/4).

I am pretty sure that microdosing will work at the same frequency which is basically SKIP ONE DAY, or re-dose no more frequently than 48 hours, and do not exceed 45 mics without adding time before the next "treatment". For higher doses which are more normal, skipping 5 days would be minimum, and for more than 200 mics use intervals of 2 weeks or more. These intervals and doses should allow the consumed 5HT receptor tripping apparatus in your brain to recover.

Tripped yesterday on ALD 52 on my last stash. Good trip, very similar to my LSD trips this time.

My last tab of this fine chemical was consumed last week, sad times lay ahead as the psychedelic gods for me don?t exsist anymore������

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no new ban on Ald-52, the mfr stopped making it because the process yield is poor and LSD is required as a precursor.