• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

I think you need a half or you wont feel much at all
quarters worked with most lsd I have had but not with this.

I can feel 1/6, but it's just on the very fringe of what I can perceive. 1/4 is pretty low too, but more perceptible. I've never done 1/2 but I reckon pupnik is right about that being a good entry point, or maybe 1/3.

Will it be ok if i took a quarter every hour until I reach the full blotter. Like 1/4 at T+0 , 1/4 +T1, 1/4 +T2, 1/4 +T3 ?

^I imagine you to be so cute. I think you, me, and Karin Dreijer Andersson should all drop AL-LAD when I get to Sweden:)

Would it be advisable for someone who is depepndant on 1mg of etizolam per day and has ate over 700ugs of LSD in one goe to start at 300mics?

Will it be ok if i took a quarter every hour until I reach the full blotter. Like 1/4 at T+0 , 1/4 +T1, 1/4 +T2, 1/4 +T3 ?

Sure why not! Keep in mind that al-lad seems to have a very slow onset. For me LSD takes about 20 minutes to begin, al-lad is more like 1-2 hours. So if you take quarters every hour it might really drag that onset out, which could be fine.

Spacing the dose out like this will surely diminish the effects to some extent, but I think it will be a great experiment. Let us know how it goes if you do go that route.

I'd probably take 1/4 or 1/3 every 30-45 minutes to condense it a bit, but I'd love to hear how 1/4 every hour goes.

I don't know, if it doses similar to LSD wouldn't it only have a redosing window of maybe an hour and a half or so?

Just had ten of these arrive today, having a fair bit of experience with acid, I think I will start with one hit on the weekend.
Really looking forward to seeing what this one has to offer.

AL-LAD hits me within 15-20 minutes, but it takes my girlfriend 2 hours usually. Who knows why.

I would advise against taking a quarter tab then another quarter tab then another quarter tab. You will get effects, which are positive, but you will not get the psych experience from something that low.

My first time trying it was camping with a group of friends and I started with 1/3rd tab then increased incrementally through the night to 1.5 tabs total. I never got any visuals and the effects were more of a focused happy stoney headspace. It was fun but I was left wanting more.

I have taken a 1/2 tab many times and I was able to remain completely functional and social (I wouldn't do it when you have responsibilities but at a party or something it should be fine).

i agree, for me just 1 150ug tab isnt enough. u will trip.... but like i said i dont have time for half steppin' lol my 300ug al lad trip was kinda intense, just confusing and a headache , NOTHING crazy u wont freak out taking 2 or lose yourself. personally id suggest 1.5 al lad blotts for first time experienced users.... 1 would leave me wanting more. bc @ 300ug it wasnt too crazy i felt like if i took less i would have def been disapointed @ 300ug i WAS disapointed ONLY with the visuals everything else was great, i expected insane visuals from 300ug at least the same as 150ug-200ug lsd level, there were visuals but not the kind im really looking for. i like intricate pea style visuals with patterns . i heard a guy here describe the visuals perfectly. swaying/breathing walls/carpet and everything looked like i was watching a 3d movie w/o the glasses. there was that light rainbow aroa on everything but wasnt real pronounced and would go away when looking hard. nothing wow ing, disapointing to me and even low dose lsd trips r visually exciting for me but that being said even though i felt i wanted more visuals from al lad i wouldnt take more than 300ug bc i think it would be to intense/confusing for me and i wouldnt take less so its just ok to me, its only not a 5/5 bc its not as visual as id like and to achieve the visuals i like i would have to take to much , more than 300ug is my max with this .... but still not ego loss or anything..

Day 1 - 10mg of 5-meo-mipt without tolerance: strong enough trip for the situation (day at the beach with the family). I still didint get what people refer to as "MDMA-like high". Little to no visuals

Day 2 - no drugs

Day 3 - approx 180ug of AL-LAD was enough for a very nice day at the beach! Colours enhanced, light trails. Giggling like a stoner.. This was much better than 5-meo-mipt.

Day 4 - i upped the doses to make up for tolerance. Before going to the beach (again), I Took 300 ug of AL-lad and, one hour later, 10mg of 5-meo-mipt.
These two drugs mixed well! I expected to be a little bit higher than the daybefore but I got MUCH higer than that..
Visuals were pretty strong: colours were vivid, trails were everywhere, everything was sparkly and full of life. This day i thought the beach was much more stunningly beautiful. Some times I doubted my vision, I thought I saw fish in the water but I am still not sure if I was hallucinating.
At some moments I felt it was a little bit too much for a day with the family. I started to notice how my parents and my uncles are aging. I remembered how they were when young and felt a certain sadness for them. This lead me to contemplate the ephemerality of our human existence and the iminence of death. how insignificant our life is compared to the universe, and how I am some times wasting my brief existence with futile things.
My mother is still only 53, but this image of my old mom and her similarities with my grandma is still stuck to my head.

Anyways, i thought this little TR would be good to show that my body did not grow too much tolerance with this drug regimen. I have never taken 300ug without tolerance, but it was certainly much stronger than 150ug.

I took one tab of 150ug the other day. My first impression is that this is not acid. It is not bad, it is definitely a psychedelic, fairly visual, but I felt none of the electricity that I feel from acid. The direct connection to your emotions and nerve centers that lsd, for me at least has. At this dosage I noticed a distinct lack of physical involvement, with the exceptions of a mild analgesic effect, and some jaw tightening. Next time I try it, I will have to increase the dosage and see where that leads. I could see this being a good combination with the 4-X series of tryptamines. I also found that it combines really nicely with some good sativa.

I could see this being a good combination with the 4-X series of tryptamines. I also found that it combines really nicely with some good sativa.

I usually don't mix RCs because I already got unexpected results with some experiments, but in this case, the effect of the AL-LAD was very gentle/light and we wanted to extend the experience by turning it into something different and darker.

Some months ago I've tried the following combo with very good results (I was taking psychedelics -mostly/at least- once per week, so I had a pretty good tolerance):

* +00:00 oral 150ug AL-LAD
* +03:00 oral 60mg MDMA
* +04:30 oral 16mg 4-AcO-DMT

It was *pretty* intense and good, no detectable body load, specially the change from the residual effects from the AL-LAD to the 4-AcO-DMT. It could be described like "from something happy, silly to the profound darkness". The change can be pretty dramatical for unexperienced users (one of 4 of us got a bit scared), but I personally enjoyed it a lot. Most probably, suppressing the MDMA and taking the 4-AcO-DMT before it's going to be better.

Cool, I just made some small amount of AL-LAD (2.5 mg) into liquid allacid in a tiny dropper bottle using 96%. I don't trip frequently these days so I don't want to store much in solution.

Didn't use latex gloves so hopefully (or not hopefully?) I didn't pull a Hofmann =D

Maybe it's pointless but I always wanted to have / try liquid acid... In any case it is good to feel that I have my 0.1 mg scale for a reason!

2.5 mg is a small amount? That's like 20 hits, no?

I believe it's more like 10?

I am planning to try this substance before diving into the real LSD. I think the shorter duration will be a great introduction to lysergamides. Even though, I have tried LSD once, but it was a rather mild dose combined with something else. Looking forward to a profound psychedelic experience.

Anyone tripped on AL-LAD lately? :)

I'm about to drop some again tonight, I'm excited :D

I tried al-lad + lsz and it was way too much body load. Surprisingly, mdma+mda+al-lad+weed is not a lot of body load.