• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

So, this is an interesting subject - tripping on AL-LAD very often, I mean. Is anyone willing to come forward and admit to their vice? :) How many trips on AL-LAD in total; how often; what dose; noticed any subjective long-term effects?

I myself have tripped on AL-LAD about 12 times; about 8 of these trips happened in a row, when I was tripping every weekend. 450ug was my go-to dose. During this time I also tripped on LSD once or twice.

I don't think I've sustained damage, even though not all trips were super-smooth. I recall a 600ug occasion when my girlfriend commented that I looked like I was extremely exhausted and worn out. Funny thing is I was shocked to hear that, as I was not experiencing any discomfort, subjectively.

I hope that we can hear from other AL-LAD abusers. For science, you know :) Use throwaways, if you don't care to admit to your psychedelic binging on your main account.

I bought 23 tabs mid August 2014 and I now have 17. That's 900 micrograms in 5.5 months. My most common dose would average out at 0.25 tabs and the most I have taken is 0.75 tabs at once. I'm a big fan of low dosing psychedelics. I like the mild body buzz and listening to music, hiking, having some drinks with friends or playing guitar on my doses. I would say I haven't had any negative side effects.

about 6 months of every weekend either 2x 1/2 blotter or 2x 1 blotter, sometimes mixing lsz and al lad
it's a bit excessive maybe.

this weekend did 1/2 on saturday and 1 tab of DOC on sunday which was astonishing, though I like Al Lad and Lsz better than DOC it's up there

had my first ever lysergic trip. damn!
225 ug of all lad. good +++ no words can describe what happened. truly life changing experience for me. wow.

Anyone care to comment on whether or not the blotters from the old UK vendor who turned Polish seem like they are properly dosed?

Last edited:
had my first ever lysergic trip. damn!
225 ug of all lad. good +++ no words can describe what happened. truly life changing experience for me. wow.

Sounds good murph, have you ever tried LSD? How would you compare the two?

Anyone care to comment on whether or not the blotters from the old UK vendor who turned Polish seem like they are properly dosed?

I thought I would check this thread tonight to see if anyone was talking about this.
I am pretty sure the blotters I had lastnight were dosed a fair bit higher than 150ug. I've done al-lad at least 10 times at doses between 150-450ug and lastnight I took what I thought was 225ug and it was a +450ug experience.
Until lastnight i thought al-lad was a playful tame psych with good visuals, I have since learnt of its reality melting, ticket to the selfless rainbow vortex effects.

Last edited:
Sure you can, the question is - do you want to? For long-term storage, dry crystal is better. For consumption, go right ahead, and don't forget to post a trip report when you come back to Earth :)
Hold on - is this generally accepted as true? I always thought that exposure to oxygen degrades lsd faster, and thus having it in solution or gel tabs/pill/microdot was the best form for long-term storage. (The acception being tap water, whose chlorine is definitely detrimental). I remember reading somewhere that Owsley said that blotters were not an appropriate long term storage form (then again, he thought broccoli gave him cancer)

Pills / microdots basically contain tiny chunks of dry crystal, with the added benefit of shielding them from the direct environment by the fillers.

Gel tabs should also be fine, the dryer they are the better - undried gel still contains water which can ionize the drug making it more susceptible to degradation.

Blotters are just another matrix for dry solid material, just not as protective as pills probably. The only reason I can think of why blotters would not be ideal is that there is some form of intermolecular interaction, like H-bonds or vanderwaals forces, that are different from the ones in pure crystal. I doubt it is an issue, and it is probably a LOT less important than your other storage conditions i.e. amber glass or other UV-shielding, inert anhydrous gas, and protection against temperature fluctuations which may actually be the ones doing most harm, rather than elevated temperatures themselves.

AL LAD change your life.

Is a powerfull tool.

I cant imagine you foolks tripping on this 1once a week, or tripping 12 times on this.

Sounds crazy to me.

yeah! at one point, I was sure I would never come back to reality. I couldnt imagine me coming back sober and living my life, going around, after this kind of experience. the visual were very strong, like I couldnt see parts of my room only if I wanted to concentrate on it, patterns were everywhere.
the connection I felt between me and my surrounding was beyond seeing it with my normal eye, but with my whole being. At one point, Ive seen very alien stuff, the source?, kind of scanning me. I was a bit nervous during the peak and my GF began worrying for me as I couldnt make a normal sentence anymore, my heart was beating very fast: my girlfriend told me she was seeing my heart beating out of my chest and my jugular veins poppin out. that was during the alien stuff scanning me and all that kind of crazy stuff. I think I was on the verge of breakthrough of some sort. I was really feeling as if I was gonna die. then my grilfriend shook me and saying me: hello, hello, wake up. I was gone! I didnt knew what I was and why I could normally see reality as I do in sober life. The connection between me and the world was complete and the difference I normally make about it was totally destroyed and I saw the fallacy of me. I was looking at the beauty of my girlfriend, all the swirling, I could look at every pigment of her facial duvet swirling. her face at some point was covered with circular points

there's no point trying to describe what I saw and felt, its impossible, but after reading people taking 450ug and saying thats where the fun begins, I thought 225 would be a walk in the park. wrong!
MY life has been change, the profound realization that any detrimental thoughts, judgments, we have about anything in the world are really detrimental for me and even more important, how all those judgments are false as we dont see reality as it is. I understood love and peace in really tactile way and how that is the only thing we can feel that is beneficial for us and others. I could see so clearly our responsibility for the whole world. crazy stuff.
AL LAD change your life.

Is a powerfull tool.

I cant imagine you foolks tripping on this 1once a week, or tripping 12 times on this.

Sounds crazy to me.

Last edited:
^Wonderful. :) I have yet to experience anything profound on AL-LAD... well I've seen profoundly weird things happen that were shared by the others in my group, and experienced moments of intense synchronistic hilarity, but nothing spiritual.

AL LAD change your life.

Is a powerfull tool.

Sounds crazy to me.

I wouldn't want to use AL-LAD once a week, but I'm quite sure that before my life is through I will have tripped on it more than 12 times.

people differ in the meaning or intent of the word "spiritual"
but it does render one "appreciative"
even in hilarity
which is way better than gloominess
(and probably more spiritual too)

Good point - to clarify, I meant I have not seen any hint of the connection to the universe or the oneness so far in AL-LAD. It was deeply therapeutic however, because I hadn't laughed or appreciated the small things like that since I was a kid.

the oneness visionary stuff is only great when you do feel like a child, so - you were there

Hello everyone,

I have a question for AL-LAD. I plan to take a quarter of blotter of a new batch (150µg). I'm wondering if it's OK to wait 1 hour after ingesting the quarter of blotter to redrop the remaining?

Is 1 hour OK or too late?

Also, how long AL-LAD last again? And finally, is this chemical speedy or not? Bodyload is OK?

Thank you :D

Id say, in my VERY limited experience.
1h starts to feel really good, light as feather, transparent, laughing a lot, music amazing, ect
2h to 5h peak
then gradual comedown and back to almost baseline after 7-8
Hello everyone,

I have a question for AL-LAD. I plan to take a quarter of blotter of a new batch (150µg). I'm wondering if it's OK to wait 1 hour after ingesting the quarter of blotter to redrop the remaining?

Also, how long AL-LAD last again? And finally, is this chemical speedy or not? Bodyload is OK?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

After an hour you will increase the effects but it won't be nearly as much as if you took it all at once. IMO, 37.5ug (a quarter of a 150ug blotter) will be threshold or even not noticeable at all.

I find it energizing in the same way as LSD but not speedy. I experienced absolutely no bodyload of any kind even at 450ug, not even a come-up really, I just started feeling good and kept feeling better. It's really perhaps the friendliest psychedelic I have ever taken. I applaud your caution but I think a quarter of a blotter is definitely too little. If you don't want to take it all at once, I'd take half, and then add the other half. But again it won't be as strong as if you took it all at once.

I decided to take a quarter for harm reduction because I'm gonna drop it in a friend house but with a lot of people, we're celebrating 3 birthdays. I think I'm still gonna take a quarter, wait an hour and redrop the remaining quarter. Just want to be safe.

Next time i'll do an half at once.. I want to go progressive on the dosing.

Thanks again ! :)