• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

AL-LAD is my favorite, but it's the lysergamides that give me the most vasoconstriction.
Can be frightening when I see the tip of my fingers at the very last part of the trip.

AL-LAD is my favorite, but it's the lysergamides that give me the most vasoconstriction.
Can be frightening when I see the tip of my fingers at the very last part of the trip.
- in that case I'd suggest preloading with some vasodilators, safe ones like Sulbutiamine, Magnesium and Garlic extract, some Agmatine maybe. They work for me but then again, vasoconstriction usually never bothers me.

Tried it for the first time, 80 ug.

Was seriously pleasant. Normally lysargimides cause a lot of manic thoughts. Felt serene.

Minor changes in perspective. Really faint CEVs, wasn't sure if I was imagining it.

Was only a casual night in. My partner was just drinking alcohol and it was a good match. Drunk and psychedelic normally don't mix.

Vasconstriction sucked. I used l-arginine but I have a tightness to my chest that's really annoying. Probably need to think more about using a mix of vasodiliators.

Hour 8 now - I think I'll be able to sleep soon.

One of my friends said:

This is better than Eth-lad and 1p-lsd. At 180ug no mindfuck at all, nice visuals with a lot of morphing.

Come up with a bodyload that wasn't unpleasant at all but definitely present! Some may don't like it :) Peak at 2h lastet for 2-3 hours (nothing special happens until the 2h mark, so be patient). Couldn't stop listening to music for a second, also had a urge to dance :)

Lot's of laughter and euphoria which was really beautiful (mdma like feeling). Smoked a little weed which definitely enhanced the experience, but be careful. Go toke by toke and wait 5-10 minutes.

If you take 200ug or higher the experience most likely will change and the visuals and mindspace will be way more intense, so be careful. Read reports where people lost touch to reality at 225ug. This is definitely a winner! The experience wasn't profound at all (though it should be at 225ug-300ug) . If you're looking for a profound experience, you should stick to Ald52 or 1p-lsd.

Last edited:
Tried it for the first time, 80 ug.
Vasconstriction sucked. I used l-arginine but I have a tightness to my chest that's really annoying. Probably need to think more about using a mix of vasodiliators.
^^^
In my experience, a lot of chest pains form psychs could come from extreme bloating, that would cause the diaphragm to push up and physically cause heart aches and generally unpleasant chest tightness. I have found that taking Simethicone (antibloating OTC med) helps pretty good with that issue.
Also try magnesium before and after the trip to reduce negative body effects.

I like my AL-LAD with a little of ETH-LAD mixed in. AL-LAD does not agree very well with LSD imo. I have also tried all three isomers together (1 hit of LSD+1 hit of AL-LAD+1 hit of ETH-LAD) that yielded a very weird trip with a lot of confusion throughout and unbalanced energies.

Vitamins like magnesium, vitamin c, vitamin b12 and omega 3 should be taken before, during and after tripping. That is the best way to reduce or even completely avoid negative body effects. And of course a lot of water during the experience.

Last edited:
Mixed a 150mcg blotter of AL-LAD with 18mg of AL (Allylescaline) last night that yielded a quite colorful and sparkly trip that lasted a lot longer (total of 11 hours compare to 5-6hrs of AL-LAD by itself) and felt at least 1.5 times stronger than AL-LAD by itself. The bodyload was about the same as without AL, but I felt a lot more inebriated and I felt a lot more connection to my body, the trip was more euphoric too.

During the trip I was enjoying both CEV's and OEV's, got pretty involved in the visual theater actually! Neon colors -greens, yellows, lots of purple and blues. CEV's were corresponding to music in a weird kind of winamp visualization simple plugin style - flat grey and black geometric surfaces that were morphing and rippling with colors as the music played! :)

There was an interesting moment of very nice classic fractal psychedelia when I was observing myself laughing at myself when observing myself laughing at myself when observing myself laughing at myself and to the infinity - it actually became a visual image in my head that started to come out and become a quite bright OEV! 8(

Not much of the introspection but the previously building up conflict between me and my girlfriend was resolved after the peak subsided as it became very clear that we are both trying to protect our egos and prove worthiness to each other by exhibiting "I don't care" behavior and playing "mind games".
Love is all we need! %)

That's funny about your recursive laughter experience.
It's really interesting to read about your experiments involving these 'scalines (MAL, AL etc) Volsam, they a very under-explored group of chemicals.
Poetic to combo the allyl 6-sub lysergemide with the allyl mescaline analog. Just need to add a tryptamine allyl sub (MALT or DALT) to complete the holy trinity of allyls =D

I find AL-LAD to be perhaps the most humorous psychedelic I've tried. I find things funny to a really profound extent, finding humor in the meta realms.

Poetic to combo the allyl 6-sub lysergemide with the allyl mescaline analog. Just need to add a tryptamine allyl sub (MALT or DALT) to complete the holy trinity of allyls =D
- Its funny, I have had a similar thought but couldn't find any allyl trypts... :D

I definitely feel resemblance between all allyl-, methyl-, ethyl- and propyl- compounds (lysergamides-phenethylamines-tryptamines). Methyl- being the speedy ones with the strongest effect, allyl- being pretty strong and stimulating too but with muted psychedelia although nice glowing visuals, ethyl- being quite slow and transparent but pretty serious, introspective and with unexpected visuals, and propyl- being stimulating, a bit dissociative and very "bodily" and not very psychedelic. But that's just for me :)

I find AL-LAD to be perhaps the most humorous psychedelic I've tried. I find things funny to a really profound extent, finding humor in the meta realms.
- agree 100%! ;)

Smoking a bowl on the come up (180ug) was the wrong decision. The experience got blurry and it made it hard to relaxe. No bad trip at all, but uncomfortable af. It's waaay better not to smoke at all (except cigarettes) and leave it for the come down.

I gotta try this and eth

Specially since they are going away....for whatever reason I chose 1P and ALD as my try outs, and was very smitten with ald[as were all my friends !]

^^^
In my experience, a lot of chest pains form psychs could come from extreme bloating, that would cause the diaphragm to push up and physically cause heart aches and generally unpleasant chest tightness. I have found that taking Simethicone (antibloating OTC med) helps pretty good with that issue.
Also try magnesium before and after the trip to reduce negative body effects.

I like my AL-LAD with a little of ETH-LAD mixed in. AL-LAD does not agree very well with LSD imo. I have also tried all three isomers together (1 hit of LSD+1 hit of AL-LAD+1 hit of ETH-LAD) that yielded a very weird trip with a lot of confusion throughout and unbalanced energies.

Totally agree with this.
For some reason I find that ald52 in particular causes bloating, to the extent that it can sometimes get mighty uncomfortable. I haven't experimented with Al-Lad as much, but experiences so far have given less bloating.

Pre-dosing with l-arginine before every trip is a ritual with me (I often dose it again after about 4 hours) as well as magnesium and I have found that I do not suffer any vasoconstriction (even on relatively high doses of DOC at 4.5mg).

On the mixing front, I found mixing eth-lad with ald52 to be extremedy challenging (then eth-lad can be challenging on its own and it was a dose of 200ug eth-lad + 125ug ald), but am interested in mixing al-lad and ald52. Eth-lad + al-lad also sounds interesting.

Yes, ETH-LAD + AL-LAD does sound interesting! What dosages have you mixed Volsam? I was thinking 150-225µg of AL-LAD with about 50-75µg of ETH-LAD would be pretty cool.

Last time I did ETH-LAD I had a strong intuition that using ETH-LAD as the minor component in lysergemide mixtures was a really good direction.

With some of not very successful combinations I'd feel that substances are tugging my psyche apart and I can't find the balance, but combination of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD always feels nice and natural for me! ;)

I'd normally take 1 part of ETH-LAD to 3 parts of AL-LAD, so if taking a single 150mcg hit of AL-LAD, I'd add about 50mcg of ETH-LAD. The trip becomes more rounded and complete, ETH-LAD adds missing depth and insight imo.

I want to try predosing with L-arginine as well! :)

What's the L-arganine for?

That's the kind of ratio I was thinking about, good to hear it went well. Really want to try it.

L-arginine is a vasodilator. Good for combatting vasoconstriction.