Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust street LSD as it could be anything

Get ehrlich's reagent. You can get it on amazon. You should probably get a number of reagents to be safer but with blotter, just knowing it's an indole is a really good feeling.

i'm wondering how AL LAD is with the come down/side/after effects?

At lower doses (150-300) I didn't find much to be upset about. Muscle tightness, vague discomfort, mostly. And of course a feeling of sadness that the trip is ending. At higher doses (I've done 450, 600, and 750) the comedown is manageable but it sucks. Weed is helpful, kratom or other opioids basically erase any negative effects. I love tripping then parachuting kratom when it's wearing off.

i'm thinking to go with 300ug at least for my first dose as i'm fairly experienced with psychedelics and would like to get the full experience, really appreciate any advice, if you think it's best to start on a lower dose, or even just take 3 tabs for full effect? Many thanks

I'm a natural hardhead plus I'm on lexapro, my lady is even more of a hardhead. We both have no use for 150, and 300 is ok but unsatisfying. 450 is where I feel the character of this chemical finally comes out. HOWEVER everyone experiences these things differently and I still think the best advice is to start with one tab. If you're set on starting higher, as long as you're in an environment in which you're completely comfortable and around people you trust, 300 would be a safe starting point. It is a very honest, forgiving chemical.

Thanks man, very excited to try this out and think a ten strip came in the post today, roll on the weekend!

Will post a trip report in this thread unless directed to do so elsewhere... thanks for the tip on the testing for LSD, I don't actually have any hook-ups even claiming to be LSD but worth noting for future ref

Thanks man, very excited to try this out and think a ten strip came in the post today, roll on the weekend!

Will post a trip report in this thread unless directed to do so elsewhere... thanks for the tip on the testing for LSD, I don't actually have any hook-ups even claiming to be LSD but worth noting for future ref

No problem. I love AL-LAD, I wish you a great trip!

As an aside, Ehrlich's will also confirm blotters of AL-LAD, LSZ, moxy, etc are not nbomes, which have a terrible safety profile. It's very useful to have around.

Haven't posted on BL for a long time and lost login details to previous account, but couldn't resist commenting on this thread, so here goes!

Alan Lad. One of the most interesting chemicals I have researched. Over the months I have experimented extensively at lower doses (75 - 300mcg). I have found all doses active and similar doses to have consistent effects. For me, the action really kicks off at 300mcg with visuals (OE & CE) becoming much more pronounced. The visuals are quite unlike anything I have experienced before on psychedelics. Starting with pink and purple spots and shimmering lights, which on closer inspection consist of tiny fractals. Breathing walls and gently rippling surfaces with a fish eye / tunnel vision when focusing on distant objects. The visuals build in intensity up t a peak at about the 5/6 hour mark and fading out by the 8th hour. When leaving a night club in the early hours of the morning (still dark) I was greeted by what can only be described as a wavy/rippled world devoid of straight lines. This was quite confusing and disorientating even in a place which I was very familiar with. Although confused, I never entered into any negative thought patterns.

The mental state that Al-lad presents is quite interesting. At no time have I found it threatening or uncomfortable. I would describe the head state as quite neutral and not particularly introspective. Some may see this as a negative. Yet, it leaves me with a very positive mindset for days after use. In this respect it is quite therapeutic. I do get some stomach discomfort, which I don't get on LSD. By fasting before ingestion, this can be reduced, yet there is always a lingering sensation.

At lower doses (75-225) I have no issues with sleep. At 300, the trip is longer and mentally more taxing and leaves me with that 'I've taken too much MDMA and I'm bathing in seretonin' feeling. Twitchy legs and hard to get comfortable and relaxed for sleep. Sometimes, this is accompanied by a chorus of sounds in my head (if you have seen Scanners, you'll know what I mean) which are hard to turn off (maybe a shot of Ephemerol would help!).

Music appreciation is first class, especially in a live or club setting. Deconstruction of sounds into their individual parts can send your mind into all kinds of crazy places, getting sucked in and then suddenly spat out again into a new reality. This is normally accompanied by a very large grin with the occasional outburst of the giggles thrown in for good measure. At lower doses (75-150) Alan can be a very pleasant if a little wonky social lubricant. If you don't mind tripping lightly in the company of the non-enlightened, you may find it fun.

Never had any issue with any batches of Al-Lad. Every blotter has hit the spot.

I don't have a lot of either chemical, but I was wondering if mixing 50mg of 4-FA with 100ug of AL-LAD would be a good combo? Or should I just take the LAD by itself my first go? I want to be able to be active while tripping, and I figure it would just be an RC version of candyflipping.

^ I noticed some nasty vasoconstriction and minor chest discomfort from mixing Al Lad and MDMA. Just be careful.

Never had any issue with any batches of Al-Lad. Every blotter has hit the spot.

Did you purchase from both batches? I've only just ordered some (from 2 separate vendors) so presume i'll be getting the new batch through, apparently smaller blotter paper (maybe just less thick) and darker color?

This nickname is far superior to Aladdin, at least for us northerners.
Agreed. Aladdin just sounds shite and gives it a Disney like identity. This isn't child like cartoon fun. This is serious psychedelic fuckery.

The Chronic said:
Did you purchase from both batches?
No. Only had the 2nd batch.

I liked Aladdin, but it is kinda dumb. Don't like Alan Lad, too goofy. I guess I'm sticking to calling it Al-LAD these days.
What about Alacid :)

Come on, guys, do you really want this thing named with a male name? I guess on my scene we call DMT 'Dimitri,' so it's not unprecedented. How about 'Alice' or 'Alyssa' or something?

AL-LAD seems slightly male to me, more gender neutral than anything. AL-LAD is a scientist, gender unimportant.

How about "Laddy"? Heeere Laddy! Heeere Laddy! Good boy...now, SIT!...JFA.
Actually, I kinda like Alan...DKW, but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.