View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the black/purple tabs laid at 100mic? Do you have any reports on them?

Either those, or the ones with the molecule on them, but the slightly greyer ones. The ones from the recent batch made with black crystal. Just I had a bad time on the recent ones & so did a few other people.

Heard a bad report on the black/purple ones & wedinos tested it as al-lad, but no way of knowing how pure it was.

Either those, or the ones with the molecule on them, but the slightly greyer ones. The ones from the recent batch made with black crystal. Just I had a bad time on the recent ones & so did a few other people.

Heard a bad report on the black/purple ones & wedinos tested it as al-lad, but no way of knowing how pure it was.

Ok I'm confused this cyrstal that this and I imagine alot of blotters are laid with crystal that was black in appearance? I know LSD if the color is darker than amber its not very pure. I figured the tatarate would be grey off white in color. Does this black crystal come in amber nitrogen sealed vials? If the crystal is black it cannot be good fucked up synthesis or son thing pm me of you don't want to discuss it publicly. Thank you

I just got a few blotters, ate one & got nothing but physical side effects, that's about as much as I know. I'm not related to any vendors & never saw any of the crystal, just the blotters are off-white, light grey on one side. Seem to be quite a few people having poor experiences with them too, but maybe it's just the nature of the drug, effects of set/setting, etc. It was discussed that the reason these blotters are greyer than the original blotters is because it was made with a dark coloured crystal from a new batch. I guess it's dirty al-lad, but I don't have any proof.

Last edited:
I believe there is only one original source for al-lad & all vendors are selling the same stuff. Some of them possibly buy it as pure crystal & lay their own blotters.

I would be so disappointed if the people that were putting out the good batches of AL are the same that let this sub-par batch out into the market, if there really is something wrong with it.

I kind of think there is more than one source though, but who knows. I'm also sketched out by some of the vendors that lay it themselves from crystal, who may or may not know what they're doing. It's entirely possibly they're doing something while laying that is mucking up the effects.

I get identical effects from blotters from the old (penultimate) and new (current) batches, and so do fellow eaters.

The new blotters are of lower density (grammage) and are darker on the side on which 'AL'LAD' is printed. The side bearing the molecule is even paler than that of the old batch though, so I have my suspicions about this 'black crystal' theory, at least to explain the darker blotters.

^ right, maybe the ink just dissolved a bit in this batch of laid blotters, and made the tabs darker. (That's what you're implying right?)

I'm not sure what the discolouration might be due to, but whether the sheets are soaked, or the AL-LAD dropped onto them, greying of one side only doesn't make much sense.

Something to do with the printing seems like a more likely candidate.

I've got new fresh blotters from the same vendor, but still no effects. No substance use a week prior to experiment. I tested 2 150 mcg blotters and effects were as weak as possible, like a treshhold dose. Is it me or what? Can someone have so huge tolerance, although I'm not even moderately experienced in lysergamides? Is it possible?

Yea the lsz is mu h stronger this al lad is shit or bad synth. They did rush this last batches out due to the acmd reports

Yea the lsz is mu h stronger this al lad is shit or bad synth. They did rush this last batches out due to the acmd reports

But there's nothing to suggest this is the case. Look hard enough and you'll find plenty of 'bad vibe' and 'ineffective' complaints about the older batches. Psychedelic experiences are variable, and that's the nature of the beast.

Completely agree.

No Al-Lad was rushed out.

The darker crystal is not less pure than the old crystal. The effects from both batches are identical. Sorry.

I have no idea why JustRun is failing to achieve a result, but if both batches came from the same vendor, it's still possible someone has not stored the blotters properly. Change vendors, or as suggested above, try LSz, although it's still not overwhelming, LSz is quite capable of producing a considerably meatier trip at 150ug.

I concur, both batches are the same.

I just get mixed results with the chemical. Sometimes get good visuals and othertimes not so much +-100ug.

Then al lad just sucks then if the dark crystal is the same as the older batches. Which is a shame considering if I got any fractals or visual's then I would have bought some. Or has any body who had bought this re Ent batch of crystal get better results through liquid doses?

Has anyone here done 750 ug or higher? It seems like I only read about people doing 150 - 300 here.

Has anyone here done 750 ug or higher? It seems like I only read about people doing 150 - 300 here.

I personally found 600ug to be so disorienting and self-erasing, that I was never tempted to go above that dose. I strongly suspect that, at least in this subject, it would just result in amnesia and inability to process anything that is going on. That doesn't really appeal to me, hence I never found a compelling reason to do it. I would love to hear from anyone who went beyond this dosage range, and kept their shit together enough so as to be able to report on what is was like.

I personally found 600ug to be so disorienting and self-erasing, that I was never tempted to go above that dose. I strongly suspect that, at least in this subject, it would just result in amnesia and inability to process anything that is going on. That doesn't really appeal to me, hence I never found a compelling reason to do it. I would love to hear from anyone who went beyond this dosage range, and kept their shit together enough so as to be able to report on what is was like.

There is a report on erowid of some dude that took like 2-3mg at a festival.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.