PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Allie?

Short for Allylysergamide.

I'm for this one. It's hard to come up with something really witty when all possibilities either sound retarded or are too similar to LSD and its nicknames, but Allie/Ally does just fine imo.

Glad I got a few back in September. Still, terrible news. Seems governments never learn.

I just put a few strips into the deep freeze just in case we never see it again.

i just put one blotter in an ounce of sailor jerry spiced rum and had a nice birthday bath - the chaos from the hip hop store is spiralling insanely.
mild but great

Glad I got a few back in September. Still, terrible news. Seems governments never learn.

After having a taste of what this has to offer society i am once again left flabbergasted at the sheer lunacy of the system we put up with, whatever funds i have available will be invested and i will strongly urge everyone to do the same, and by the buy, by 'investment' i should say that i do not plan on selling a single tab to anyone, ever, it's a different kind of investment, an investment that seeks no return

ouch! hopefully someone makes use of it though, it could always turn up in your mailbox 5 years from now but best not to count on it

What I do not get about UK drug policy is how they allow any number of dodgy stimulants and crappy cannabinoids to remain on the market, while they take the time and effort to ban AL-LAD and LSZ, a couple of harmless, fringe substances, that nobody except nerds on Bluelight gives two fucks about. I just don't understand the underlying principles that are guiding this seemingly wacky decision making - any UK insiders care to enlighten me?

What I do not get about UK drug policy is how they allow any number of dodgy stimulants and crappy cannabinoids to remain on the market, while they take the time and effort to ban AL-LAD and LSZ, a couple of harmless, fringe substances, that nobody except nerds on Bluelight gives two fucks about. I just don't understand the underlying principles that are guiding this seemingly wacky decision making - any UK insiders care to enlighten me?

Who knows? It might be the view that as LSD is a Class A drug, or the lack of knowledge and the subsequent fear of these chems....

my country's postal system hates me - they got 50 pieces
that sucks.. I feel for you.. care to enlighten us as too what country that may be... I had some success recently and would like to repeat that.. But Id hate to lose out on that kind of money

that sucks.. I feel for you.. care to enlighten us as too what country that may be... I had some success recently and would like to repeat that.. But Id hate to lose out on that kind of money

pupnik is welcome to share his location, but:

- his case is just one in a huge number of postal transactions, so it won't really give you info on what your chances are even if you live in the same country
- blotter is pretty much impossible to detect so it would just come down to general reliability of your country's postal system. Checking the netz for opinions on that in general might help more.
- with international traffic there are a lot more factors but it still won't be detected.
- better hope that you don't buy from a source who will become a selective scammer right at the end now that business dries up anyway. well that depends on whether the source's or your location is UK related. of course we cannot go into source discussion beyond these general notions.

my country is Canada my sources who never uses return addresses are in UK
I think that the lack of return address makes the envelope interesting to my federal postal service
this has led to financial loss and disappointment in stash management.
:(

50 pieces?!
I've been using USPS to mail everything from ounces of coke to pounds of weed as well as cash for the last 30+ years, several Canadian vendors/customers and have NEVER lost a shipment.
Sounds to me like your sources are fucking you and NOT the Canadian P.O. Just my opinion though.

i watched the canada post tracking....
funny it got delivered but

Status
Not open for further replies.