View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only read the post on this page by the guy tripping on 300ug al-lad while he was typing... LOL he sounds just like me on LSD, anyway I was wondering if anyone thinks it'd be worth it to try both LSz or just have more al-lad? I know most prefer al-lad but I like having a veriety of different trips too choose from in the case of 4-sub. Tryptamines but I've never had a huge access to many lysergic to try and I'm not a fan of many phenethylamines. Are the differences worth checking out I guess is what I'm getting at?

I was wondering if anyone thinks it'd be worth it to try both LSz or just have more al-lad?
It does to some extent. My buddy was very fond of LSZ, and by any means LSZ is pretty good substance, too, I think it is pretty worthwhile.

What's the name of that chuckly place in the belly where all the happiness and giggles bubbles up from?

I only read the post on this page by the guy tripping on 300ug al-lad while he was typing... LOL he sounds just like me on LSD, anyway I was wondering if anyone thinks it'd be worth it to try both LSz or just have more al-lad? I know most prefer al-lad but I like having a veriety of different trips too choose from in the case of 4-sub. Tryptamines but I've never had a huge access to many lysergic to try and I'm not a fan of many phenethylamines. Are the differences worth checking out I guess is what I'm getting at?

It's worth trying, AL-LAD gets all the praise because it's just really good for many people, but LSZ is still very good.

What's the name of that chuckly place in the belly where all the happiness and giggles bubbles up from?

Probably the alimentary canal. More specifically the Kulchitsky (enterochromaffin) cells.

I wonder if supplementing with chromium would have any desirable effects?

Nevermind, chromium is shown to decrease serotonin levels, not raise them. Still... it's inhibition on the cytochrome P450 enzyme system is interesting.

I loved AL-LAD, will i love LSD? What's the biggest difference between the two? The mindfuck? I took pretty heroic dose of AL-LAD (~500ug, wrote about it in this thread) and it was really deep. Can I handle ~200µg of LSD + 120mg MDMA? I loved hippyflipping.

Has anyone taken al-lad and lsd at the same time? Would be interested to know your experiences?

I took LSD an hour or so into an al-lad peak (after about 4 hours of coming up). The trip changed tempo in a very noticeable way. The al-lad was serene, calm and thoughtful. The LSD turned it hectic, choppy and more out of control.

I took LSD an hour or so into an al-lad peak (after about 4 hours of coming up). The trip changed tempo in a very noticeable way. The al-lad was serene, calm and thoughtful. The LSD turned it hectic, choppy and more out of control.

now you need to check if adding the same amount of al-lad at that point would increase the zaniness

or start with lsd, and add the al-lad later...

to me it seems to be more acid on top of acid - going from smooth sailing into extra zinginess

Well I've only done al-lad that one time but I've had decades of experience with LSD. Acid is definitely more hectic than my single al-lad experience was.

I would love to continue experimenting but I fear that I'll never find any al-lad again.

I've seen it mentioned that a new batch of AL-LAD will be available next month (february).

Apologies if this has already been done but can someone offer a general comparison to this and 25b nbome? I'm particularly interested in visuals, bodyload, euphoria, depth of experience and duration.

They're about as different as two psychedelics could be.

Visuals: different
Body load: I didn't have any on either drug
Euphoria: more with Al-lad
Depth: more with al-lad
Duration: maybe 25b is a bit longer.

I'd guess Al-lad is generally a more fulfilling, profound experience then? Also, can I ask, in what way would you describe the visuals being different?

I'd guess Al-lad is generally a more fulfilling, profound experience then? Also, can I ask, in what way would you describe the visuals being different?

Comparing a lysergamide with an nBOME, is like comparing a tryptamine with a phenethylamine. Wrong frame of reference and probably the reason no one is answering.

I personallly don't think AL-LAD is very profound, but rather quite shallow. This is one of it's good sides though compared to LSD. Because it's not as demanding a trip.

Visually I think it has it's very own unique "style" and "color palette". No bodyload for me (don't have that on LSD either)

Duration is really short, 6 hours tops.

It's all in the thread, by the way, just read it.

I'm due to take 150ug al-lad with 70ug lsd, same time. Will report back
What an utter waste of AL-LAD.

^Tshh, why would you say that? Simply because someone wants to try a combo they find interesting you think it's a waste? Poor attitude, IMO either way besides the fact their not even dosing that much LSD anyways so the LAD will still be forefront while the LSD most likely will add a unique sparkle and some depth which they may want. I guess though I just don't enjoy stomping on others ideas or plans unless they happen to be incredibly stupid or dangerous....

In my limited experience, taking the combo of al-lad and acid will feel like acid. They potentiate each other quite a bit though.

^ Exactly what buildersoftime said. In my opinion AL-LAD is so unique. Mixing it with LSD will most probably just mask it's unique effects and it'll just feel like LSD.

And it being rare and expensive and all, I just think it's a waste. Of cause he can do as he pleases, and sure, it's not up to me to judge who takes what or what ever =D I certainly didn't mean to stomp on any bodies toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.