• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Excuse me, but what?!
Did i say that ??
If the larger vendors are lying then the info needs to get out. Someone being 'pretty sure' they may have read something somewhere is hearsay, not evidence. I was asking a question, not making a statement.

It's very well known for vendors to lie. And I'm positive I read it in the 5-IAI Big and Dandy thread somewhere, but I cannot be bothered to search through it, sorry. Search through it for yourself if my statement bothers you.

Anyway, please does anyone have any suggestions to prevent the diarrhoea on the come-up? I'm hoping to take it in a club in a month's time, and I really don't want to worry about this inconvenience lol.

Imodium AD works for come down runs. Not sure about the come up though. I've noticed it with all dopamine releasers, but I just take the one poop, and I'm fine.

Imodium AD works for come down runs. Not sure about the come up though. I've noticed it with all dopamine releasers, but I just take the one poop, and I'm fine.

Works fine for the come up too. I just predose with a couple an hour or so before dropping it, no problem.

Went out clubbing for the first time a coupla weeks back on it, have always just had nights in with it before. Low dose for me, around 120mg cos I was in straight company and didn't want to be twatted. Found the enhanced music appreciation and desire to dance was there, really chilled out and sociable, good vibe to everything, but it was lacking the energetic bounce and euphoric push I always used to get with Ecstasy ( E circa 1990-91 though it has to be said! :) ) It was good and I had a thoroughly good time bopping about till the wee, small hours but it is lacking in that special magic.

im not asking for sources but are people in the USA still being able to buy this?

ive exhausted ever vendor i know and no one that carries 5 or 6 apb wants to ship to the US any more

i had a few good places but they are no more

IM NOT SOURCING!! i just want to know if yall are still able to order it to know if i should keep looking?

Works fine for the come up too. I just predose with a couple an hour or so before dropping it, no problem.

Sounds promising, I'll be sure to give this a go :)

And King of Beans, please don't give readers the impression that this is safe to do as often as you claim. For all we know it may well be, but because the fact that we just don't know, we should be on the safe side and be cautious.

If you haven't had great experiences from this yet, then it's probably not the drug you are looking for. This is certainly not an MD(M)A replacement, but I personally can see some resemblance. As for 5-IT, I've heard enough bad experiences from it to put me off, but I can certainly see why some would prefer it over 6-APB.

I found 6-apb to surprisingly be more euphoric than MDMA; however, it lacked the empathy that MDMA gives imho. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate taking this to a 12 hour dance party as I was able to dance for 7 hours straight with 2 hours of sleep the night before and no food all day. I found it very stimulating to say the least. YMMV of course as KoB keeps on stating.

king of beans, i love mdma/mda but the problem is it is very hard to get around my area, even if i did get hold of some, i would doubt the fact that it even is mdma or even if it is, it would most likely be heavily cut. so to me this is the next best thing, fuck paying extortion prices for some shit cut supposed mdma..

i really enjoy 6apb/5apb as yeah there not exactly like mdma/mda but there are very similar in effects, and anyway i love the crazy trippiness and visuals 6apb gives, and to me the euphoria is just as good if not better because it lasts a hell of alot longer.

i really advise you to try a high dose in the 150 - 250mg range, its very different, never overwhleming, just pure amazingness

King of Beans, your last few posts have really taught me a lot about harm reduction and the substance 6-APB itself... (sarcasm).

What is everyone's preferred dosage these days? I can remember way back before 6-APB was released in 2010 when a few people had the original samples, and were blown away from doses of 70-100mg. Nowadays I'm reading of people taking up to 250mg as an initial dose. I remember having 170mg once and was extremely overwhelmed, so my doses these days are 125-150mg. Do you think this could be due to individuals' chemistry? Or dodgy vendors/weaker batches? Maybe both? I can say for sure that the batch I have right now is seriously strong, and the thought of eating 250mg of this terrifies me.

Holy shit, tl;dr.

Took 80mg the other night, really enjoyable - very similar to my experiences with mdma, even the loved up feeling. Although, no matter what drug I'm on I either feel loved up or am completely emotionless...

I said fuck reading that but let's not get off topic. What colour changes should one expect to see with mandelin reagent

Last edited:
What is everyone's preferred dosage these days? I can remember way back before 6-APB was released in 2010 when a few people had the original samples, and were blown away from doses of 70-100mg. Nowadays I'm reading of people taking up to 250mg as an initial dose. I remember having 170mg once and was extremely overwhelmed, so my doses these days are 125-150mg. Do you think this could be due to individuals' chemistry? Or dodgy vendors/weaker batches? Maybe both? I can say for sure that the batch I have right now is seriously strong, and the thought of eating 250mg of this terrifies me.

I think the wide range of purity is responsible for the ever increasing dosages. In 2010 when I first took 6-apb,all I needed was one branded pellet and I was extremely high for 7 or more hours. I think those pellets were stated being 100mg?

Now this last batch I had(powder,not pellets) from the same company felt MUCH weaker. I had to start off with a dose of 150-170mgs and often had to re-dose a few hours later when the effects wore off. A 3 hour high from 170mgs is a huge difference from 100mgs and an 7 hour effect.

I hope the next order I get is more potent.

Granted, comparing its effects to MD(M)A is useful, but it is not supposed to be for saying if it's a suitable replacement or not.

I think that lots of people wanna use APBs as mdma replacement, so it is very useful to say whether one feels it can be used as one or not.

And no-body cares about what you or I mean by rolling and tripping, we care about the effects this substance has. If we know it can create euphoria and/or empathy, it doesn't matter if we interpret that as rolling or tripping. It's unnecessary.

There are many types of euphoria - some people get euphoria from mxe, some from lsd, some from heroin so I think it is quite necessary to explain how the euphoria from the subtance feels. I appreciate all the information given on APBs - it helps me to decide whether/how to use it. Of course as long as the informatino is about the chemicals and not "finding God" or other bullshit...

So I've read some recent rumors that a certain high SoS vendor (with 6-apb needs much less than usual (75mg overwhelmed some)) and causes about a very uncomfortable first 45 min. I can say that is exactly how my 6-apb is currently from that vendor aswell. People stating possible impuritys such as PMA. That vendor is under mgmt changes and closed, another vendor had a similar thing happen at the same time and they dumped there current 6-apb and got a new batch. Can anyone shed some more light on the info? I have a test kit coming in the mail as we speak.

Last edited:
I too have experience with varying strength of batches. Unsurprisingly, the stronger batch was from one of my most trusted vendors, and the weaker one was my first experience with another vendor. This RC industry is worryingly dangerous :/

And yeah I suppose it would be helpful to compare to MDMA, I take what I said back. But I really think 6-APB has its own unique characteristics, as can be seen from reading King of Bean's posts. ;)

And please for the love of God (whichever definition you choose) someone clean up this thread.

Oh, I just remembered the original reason for coming here! What are the differences in effects between, say, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200... mg? I find 100mg too mild, 125mg very nice and pleasant, 150mg to be a little more crazy. I'm tempted to give upping the dose another try, is it worth it? Slightly too much MDMA and I forget most of the night, that seems like a waste to me.

I've gone over 150 once, took roughly 180, but it was with poor quality 6-apb so Im not sure if the results are accurate. Upping the dose will increase the ending stimulation and make it a bit more trippy. People say at 200 is where the visuals really start to come out. If you do up the dose I wouldn't up it more than 25mg as anymore could very easily overwhelm you, from personal experience when I went from 100 to 125 to 150 (my preferred dosage) and the 25mg increase wasn't too much for me to handle. YMMV

the most ive took is 500mgs in 1 night, i took 2 200mg bombs within 2 hours of each other and a 100mg a few of hours later, it was fair to say i was high as fuck, i was mashed, i couldnt walk straight, my gurn was out of control, shaking, tripping balls, visuals were warping all over the place. i was having the time of my life! haha but by the end things got abit fucked up and got stuck in abit of a psychosis when the high started to wear off but that was eased with some benzos.

the reason for taking so much was that my scales are fucked and i thought i was doing 125mg bombs...

i dont think id ever do that much again, but it was an experience i give it that, and 1 of the best nights of my life, but yeah overwhlemed isnt the word

every time I take much more than 100 mgs, I end up puking my guts out, trippin' out over the toilet, and it takes a lot of willpower for me to stop vomiting, not fun. It really shatters the positive qualities of the experience if I take too much. I want a trip, not a trial, some people want to take it further, I don't care to go that deep inside my own head, when my whole visual field is swimming uncontrollably, the sensory overload stresses my shit out. I just get so zoned out/tranced out/maybe even describe it as "holed" out on it sometimes, 20 minutes feels like 4 hours have gone by. A good plan, a good setting, and an appropriate dosage are crucial. I've always found lower doses to be more enjoyable (and easier to remember!)

Having taken it several times, I always enjoy the unique body high/euphoric feelings I get from it, but I want to explore the hallucinogenic aspect more. So many differences between 6-apb and MDMA, that became apparent the other night, I took some MDMA, and everybody else was on 6-APB. 6-APB lacks the social/empathy push that MDMA gives me.