• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Am I the only one who is unable to enjoy this chemical? The comeup is always ridden with anxiety and discomfort and despite several tries at even low doses I always end up deciding to kill it with a serotonin antagonist.

I know it has great potential and I've experienced the waves of euphoria and all the good it has, but there always comes a point where the effects and headspace change begin creeping up way too fast and become too overwhelming. I've had a very negative experience with psychedelics that I never want to revisit and despite knowing that 6-APB's psychedelic limitations are a bit of eye wobbling, color enhancement, and minor headspace changes I can't trust it to let it work, I'm always afraid it's only a second away from showing me a terrifying and heavy psychedelic edge that I don't want.

I really enjoy 6-APB once I'mw done with the come-up. I too feel overwhelmed at the beginning, and I'm not sure what to do about it. My lowest dose has been 100mg, so I think the next time I'll try 90mg.

I too feel weird and anxious on the come up, but after it subsides, enjoy. ;)

How does 6-APDB compare to 6-APB? Is it worth my time looking into?

Last edited:
What is the current legal status of 6apb in the United States? Specifically for the state of Texas would be even better. I am scared to death to order some and be arrested.

Quote from Wikipedia:

6-APB is unscheduled in the United States, but not currently approved by the Food and Drug Administration for human consumption. While 6-APB has some chemical similarity to The Schedule I drug MDA, (also known as tenamfetamine), which might make it illegal under the Federal Analog Act, it differs substantially from MDA in that the methylenedioxy ring system has been replaced with a benzofuran ring in which an oxygen atom has been replaced by a carbon atom at the 6- position.

I interpret this to be legal in the US. I also haven't heard of anyone from the US having legal issues ordering some as of yet.

What is the current legal status of 6apb in the United States? Specifically for the state of Texas would be even better. I am scared to death to order some and be arrested.

in TX myself

ordered some a few months ago n everything was all good

2h to kick in ?!

Good evening dear Bluelighters,

Is it normal for 6-APB to take two hours to kick in (105mg, 2h after my last meal) ?

I don't know if it's related but the effects eventually manifested after I've eaten a copious plate of pasta.
Does 6-APB come up quicker if the stomach is not empty ? That's not the case with MDMA IME.

The come up is much quicker on an empty stomach, as quick as 30 mins. On a relatively full stomach, it can take 2 hours or even more.

People have said they don't see this as a full blown psychedelic, however for me, that's just what it is. In fact this weekend is the only time I have consumed 6apb and the experience was similar to rolling on ecstasy. Every other time I have had it, even on doses of 100Mg I have gotten amazing visuals, an altered state of consciousness and audible hallucinations. I can see why people feel jittery on it as I have myself, also when I try to talk on it, it makes me feel nervous and I stutter, I've also noticed this to be the case with friends.

6-APB in the best club in Manchester in 7 days... I can't wait! Just thinking about this substance makes me excited. :) I'm still undecided on the dosage though. I'm now thinking of 150mg, but I'd love to go higher if I knew there wouldn't be a considerable increase in side effects. Note: I've only gone up to 150mg so far.

In my experience unfortunately pushing for higher and higher doses increases the side-effects exponentially while only increasing the desirable effects by a much smaller amount. I think 175mg would be fine as I suggested to you in PM, but I wouldn't think 200mg+ would give a better ratio of good to bad effects, and I'd think 150mg would be preferable.

Sooooooo I've managed to score some decent MDMA, and my friend will be taking it for her first time at the club. It's been 7 months since I last tried it, so I'm having trouble comparing it to 6-APB. Which would give me a better time at the club?

MDMA, if its good quality that is, all personal preference tho, i prefer 6apb at home, too much of a mind fuck in a club sometimes, depends on the type of people that will be at the club too

Yeah, MDMA. It has to be said I haven't had MDMA in years so perhaps it's not a fair comparison, I need to see how what's available affects me these days, but even so I don't think 6-APB has quite the same bouncing-about-full-of-beans stimulant push you'd get from good E. 6-APB's a little heavier and lazier IME, and not quite as everyone's-your-best-mate-ever euphoric and empathic. Perfectly relaxed, chilled out, good vibe sociable with a good bit of energy, just not enough to dance yer bollox off for 6 hours straight. Even with MPA added to the mix for some extra clean stimulation 6-APB wasn't quite there. Depends what you want from the stuff I guess.

In my experience unfortunately pushing for higher and higher doses increases the side-effects exponentially while only increasing the desirable effects by a much smaller amount. I think 175mg would be fine as I suggested to you in PM, but I wouldn't think 200mg+ would give a better ratio of good to bad effects, and I'd think 150mg would be preferable.
I can confirm that, during holidays I once tried 190mg at once and the comeup was pure hell, comedown was harsher as well, the peak turned out very euphoric as usual but not really significantly better than say 140mg so no need to take bigger doses, unless you know what you're doing and/or have tolerance to this kind of drugs.

Damn I myself now need to wait at least full month before its worth ingesting APBs again because I took other shits during holidays..

It's definitely a case of diminishing returns. I've pushed as hard as ~300mg in a single dose. It was not all that much more powerful than 250mg. 250mg was noticeably more powerful than 200mg but not massively so. Enough that I prefer 250 to 200, but there's not much in it. It seems to be very forgiving stuff to me. 50mg jumps don't suddenly push you into woah, way too much territory, but once you find your sweet spot you won't want to do less, but not a whole lotta point doing more.

I've decided I'm going to take MDMA :) actually, would a combo be any good at all? I like how 6-APB lasts much longer (at least for me)

2 hours? Peak of 8-10 hours easy, don't even think about sleeping for 16. In fact I'll usually go through the whole of the next day before crashing into bed cos if I do it in around 6pm it's early afternoon before I feel back to base anyways and may as well stay up from that point. Sometimes not being able to talk about sources is really counter-productive and this seems one of those times cos there must be a real question here about what it is you're getting. You ever put it through a testing kit? I've never heard anyone mention anything like a 2 hour peak with the stuff.