• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this too, the euphoria is like a warm comfy blanket over you making you want to sleep. When I go to clubs on 6-APB I'm usually just sitting about half-asleep.

Boo. I've been following these 6-APB threads over the last few months... Last night I read this entire thread and it seems over the last couple of weeks that the situation has improved in terms of purity/strength/consistency but I know it's still very much something of a lottery.

And so I'm going to a club party next weekend and I've decided to bite the bullet and order some of the powder. The above post doesn't fill me with confidence - as much as I love a warm comfy blanket of euophoria that might make me want to sleep - it's clearly not ideal in a club situation! But I've read conflicting things - like it does provide enough stim to keep people going... so I'm going to chance it.

I'd like the experience to last several hours. But my question is, to anyone who's used this over the past few weeks, about dosage timing. Is it like pills, where you have to re-dose within 1-2 hours after the initial dose to get the full benefits? And once you've passed that timeframe, re-dosing is useless? I get the impression it doesn't matter, would just like to hear opinions.

My plan is to start with 100mg, and then re-dose with another 100mg on the come up.

Boo. I've been following these 6-APB threads over the last few months... Last night I read this entire thread and it seems over the last couple of weeks that the situation has improved in terms of purity/strength/consistency but I know it's still very much something of a lottery.

And so I'm going to a club party next weekend and I've decided to bite the bullet and order some of the powder. The above post doesn't fill me with confidence - as much as I love a warm comfy blanket of euophoria that might make me want to sleep - it's clearly not ideal in a club situation! But I've read conflicting things - like it does provide enough stim to keep people going... so I'm going to chance it.

I'd like the experience to last several hours. But my question is, to anyone who's used this over the past few weeks, about dosage timing. Is it like pills, where you have to re-dose within 1-2 hours after the initial dose to get the full benefits? And once you've passed that timeframe, re-dosing is useless? I get the impression it doesn't matter, would just like to hear opinions.

My plan is to start with 100mg, and then re-dose with another 100mg on the come up.

In my experiences, the come-up is usually just over an hour. I start with 100mg, and once I begin to come up I take another. If I pop a third or fourth, they're usually within an hour of each other, and the euphoria builds up in layers as they overlap. There is a huge amount of stimulation. Legs shake, teeth chatter, eyes wiggle and roll to the back of your head, but you feel absolutely floored. Even keeping your eyes focused during the most intense period feels very physically draining. Part of the fun is just letting yourself slip away. I've never taken less than one pill in a session, so I'm not too sure what the standalone duration is, but generally you will be back to baseline after 8 hours. Probably about 4-5 on lower doses. And redosing does work. Even if I'm shattered from the experience and the euphoria is diminishing, taking another 100mg takes me right back to that happy place.

I've taken a few months hiatus from drug use to get back into accord with things I enjoy outside of drugs which has been good.

Anyhow the past couple of sundays I've had a drink to chill me out (as being T-total and have no supply of poon for around 3 months is a recipe for high stress) which has been quite nice although doesn't quite hit the spot.

I tried this stuff once of the original batches and have been interested if this would be a nice chaser to a couple of beers on a sunday.

As I only took it once I can't say too much about it but I do remember the comedown wasn't bad.

In terms of the effects I clearly remember and totally agree with what people are saying about it being a drowsy euphoria and as such I am thinking it would be great in that respect for a lazy sunday at home zoning out with a few beers. Just wondering if people would agree on this?

What I'm mainly interested in is if I took it around 12 noon on sunday afternoon would I be back to baseline pretty much by about 2am? I'm assuming I would but if not I still have some zopiclone which I imagine I'd use as I nearly always require something to help me get off after stims since even without stims I have in the past gotten insomnia quite often hence the prescription of zopi.

My main query being if I get a full night's sleep on sunday night will I be good to go for monday? I have a mentally intensive task which I do monday evenings so want to be ship shape and prob wouldn't bother if it would have me notably fuzzy by then.

I recall when taking meph, although it wears off quick, the after effects would often leave me feeling like a third of my brain had been lobotomized for about a week after with extreme hunger cravings and all the other endearing symptoms of low dopamine levels.

So for those more up to date on comedown please fill me in on if it would fit my abovementioned criteria. I would prob only take one pellet. Hmm which brings up another point regarding dose. I took about 60mg of the original batch and found that very strong and a nice buzz though maybe 70-80 mgs would been ideal, so would one pellet equal about the same given what people have said about them being weaker then the original golden sample batches? If you didn't have the original samples then just going by what you know of one pellet would it be decent euphoria for just chilling round the house like I mentioned?

Cheers.

hello all not find a specific answer I wanted to know the difference between the 6 -apb and 6-APDB . molecule level I speak ... thank you

ordered 4 pellets as well but I would see the reviews on the internet are really different from a shot near the post close to the mda mdma after speed after drowsiness ........lol!!!!

There is a huge amount of stimulation. Legs shake, teeth chatter, eyes wiggle and roll to the back of your head, but you feel absolutely floored. Even keeping your eyes focused during the most intense period feels very physically draining.

Thanks! Appreciated. So it's not really suited for a club/dancing? I don't wanna be chewing my face off, eyes rolling everywhere and acting like a space cadet... :! Or is it once you get over the initial flooring it's more manageable? That wouldn't be so bad..

i wonder how 6-apb compares to methylone... anyone want to chime in?

methylone is a lot more of an amphetamine experience. whilst they have their simaralities i've never felt over stimmed on 6-apb - even on rediculously high doses. they tend to just fry your brain instead. the last 6-apb i had was from abroad - it was clearly a very dark tan /impure synth. the effects from it were nothing compared with first time use so it's either purity or tolerance, since i don't do it that often and since the effects have varied from vendor to vendor and batch to batch i am leaning towards purity and current synth method being the issue here.

original 6-apb samples were cream & went very dark purple in a couple of seconds - visuals at high doses. no one mentioned the smell of tcp with this.

my original off white sample (supposed to be 2nd synth) didn't smell of tcp & went dark blue/black in a couple of seconds - no visuals but same headspace & 100mg was 5 x stronger than the average pellet.

some of 1st, 2nd & 3rd batch pellets that stank of tcp went purple & a tiny bit of yellow in ~ a minute - needed a couple for a good effect.

current dark tan powder that stinks of tcp went brown & purple in a minute.

pink powder ^^ goes purple - seems to give good results not tried it myself.

purple pellets - not sure on the marquis but sound legit also.

purity/synth is definitely an issue or it could be 6apdb vs 6-apb

I'm waiting for other reputable sources abroad to synth it before trying again.

fry your brain? so it's very neurotoxic?
how does it compare to methylene besides lacking stimulation? is it as euphoric? how about empathy?

This was my experience.

6-apb compared to methylone:
Far less stimulating
Much longer lasting (8-10 hours easy, compared to 3-5 hours with methylone)
Less empathy
Less euphoria
More visual
Far more mellow
More "fucked up" feeling, as with MDA or MDMA
Less jaw tension and eye wiggles

This list is way oversimplifying it. The two experiences are very different in a lot of subtle ways that would be hard to put into words.

I have had many good experiences with methylone. I have only had 6-apb once, but plan on using it more in the future. With 6-apb I was happy sitting around, listening to music, talking and writing an extremely long trip report (something I have trouble with while on methylone.) I can't imaging 6-apb being a good rave drug, as I didn't want to move much. Whereas methylone feels stimulating, 6-apb feels more psychedelic. Overall, 6-apb was a great time - but very different from methylone.

Last edited:
have three pellets command is saying is that benzofury offcial band fuck my shit sent happypopper capsule 39 euros in the wind band of bastards here is their website :

*No Sources* fuck !!!!!

happypopper= MBZP

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I found myself slipping into Gazza's accent whilst reading that. ahaha :D

Last edited:
Actually it's funny he should mention mbzp - i can see some simarlarities between what is on sale as 6apb and older bzp experiences from a few years back...

what is on sale still doesn't compare fully to what i sampled originally - and this is backed up by the marquis test i did.

when i said "fries your brain", the effect the dark tan powder gave was similar to that build up of static noise/pressure inside your head when taking pschedelics. where you think "fuck my heads about to explode" Similar to HPPD or the amphetamine like effect of when you find yourself staring at something and everything slowly gets brighter as if your brain is accumulating the sensory input from your eyes. It isn't unpleasant but reminded me of some bzp type experiences.

Some of the after effects were similar to bzp aftereffects also like this:- on the nights following a large dose when falling asleep i would experience very strange like effects when drifting off to sleep. Almost like tinnitus or one huge myclonic jerk that would make me feel very nauseaus. sometimes it would be accompanied with a whooshing sound. - These effects were strongest with the pellets.

also i found for the following days after taking a large dose of the tan powder that after falling asleep i would experience the most vivid dream sequences and night terrors and would be awoken from each one after 10 or so minutes of having fallen asleep.

Each dream was very clear, very bizarre and rememberable and each from each one i deciphered more significant meanings from them than any other dreams i have experienced before this.

I would tell you about them but they were just boring on recollection. but at the time they felt freaky as fuck and extremely vivid.

Everyone seems to agree that the original 6-apb powder is better than the pellets. Would you say the powder is just more pure, or that the pellets are mixed with something other than 6-apb?

The pellets I have are Benzo Fury brand, smell strongly of circuit boards, and turn light purple to medium purple under Marquis test. Taking two pellets was great, got far more out of them than I imagined.

Zamzam - you sound quite experienced with 6-apb. When I tried it I found it impossible to get to sleep until way after sunrise. Do this happen to you?

Last edited:
fry your brain? so it's very neurotoxic?

It would be foolish to come to a conclusion about the neurotoxicity of the thing based on how you feel the day after dosing. Neurotoxicity is not the sort of thing that can be assessed in such a manner.

also i found for the following days after taking a large dose of the tan powder that after falling asleep i would experience the most vivid dream sequences and night terrors and would be awoken from each one after 10 or so minutes of having fallen asleep.

Each dream was very clear, very bizarre and rememberable and each from each one i deciphered more significant meanings from them than any other dreams i have experienced before this.

I would tell you about them but they were just boring on recollection. but at the time they felt freaky as fuck and extremely vivid.

I've had the exact same experiences. The nights following 6-APB use always follow with vivid and profound dreams with accompanying profound emotions. This stuff makes your subconscious go haywire!

It would be foolish to come to a conclusion about the neurotoxicity of the thing based on how you feel the day after dosing. Neurotoxicity is not the sort of thing that can be assessed in such a manner.

For me it has no neurotoxicity compared with MDA. I always suffered badly with depression for weeks/months following heavy mda use, it also has none of the anxiety i get following mdma use. I would say it is much less neurotoxic than both those chemicals.

I'm only referring to a particular batch of darker tan powder that had that particular effect and yes i feel from the marquis reaction of there being brown/yellow as well as purple that it contained something else - a large amount of impurity perhaps. it was weak as hell. I'd never had that problem buying in small amounts though only when i placed a large order > 1g. Typical shady practices i guess.

The pellets and subsequent powders were fine though, it was just that one order.

the dreams /night terrors i have only ever had following bzp.

As to commenting on original samples -

much cleaner,
much shorter lasting too - slept like a baby after 8 hours.
No visuals - just relentless nystagmus for 4 hours.
no more euphoria or empathy than what's on sale but a much bigger mood elevation.

Last edited:
I finally received the 6-apb official of pellets that I tested I would have a bearing on my opinion on the substance ....

so my opinion is the following mixed so fast I small presentation:
man 30 years
1m82
74 kg
the courtyard of my life experiences years of cannabis
mdma times in the evening and especially the coke with what I had
some trouble to stop short ......

Having read many things about the 6-apb between the powder pellets .... ..... capsules .....

I took an order for benzo Fury Official pellet was false
and a 2 nd order on one of the 5 offcial always benzo fruy 100 mg pellets .....

I first tested 1 / 4 of pellets I waited no probative effect just a small floating sensation is already a semblance of headache ... I'm beginning to doubt the famous orange pads are more like some violet light video but .....

good I decided to take the rest of the pellets ...

My experience is:

visually not much ....

speed??

AND a fucking headache ....

major doubt on the substance did not test ez or another can not test the pellets

a lot of buzz ........

Status
Not open for further replies.