• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i could tell that! but since mdma has heaps of therapeutic potential, i wonder if this one does to, especially since it produces similar effects and lasts longer. i hope someone could comment on this, as while it's not as popular an approach as looking at it's recreational value alone, it is more important. and who says it can't be used for both?! the first three hours to self-therapy, then for the rest go out and have pure, unadulterated, fun :)

what about long-term tolerance and frequency of use?

hey, anybody combine this with piracetam? piracetam has been reported to potentiate MDMA and methylone (as well as prolong methylone's length).

yea i could tell that! but since mdma has heaps of therapeutic potential, i wonder if this one does to, especially since it produces similar effects and lasts longer. i hope someone could comment on this, as while it's not as popular an approach as looking at it's recreational value alone, it is more important. and who says it can't be used for both??

the empathic qualities of MDMA is why it can be used therapeutically - it makes people open up. 6-apb seems to lack empathy in my 1 experience but does supply lots of euphoria

^^^It alternated between empathy and apathy for me, which is beyond explanation! I would get these great rushes that would allow me to feel empathy, and then 20 minutes later I would be focusing on the euphoria and not have the energy to get a drink from the kitchen.

I got ahold of 2g of 6-APB powder a few weeks ago. It's an off-white, very fine powder, not too sticky but does have some light clumping.

NSFW:
IMG_0475small.jpg

I tend to start rather cautiously with new substances. I took about 5mg initially as an allergy test, then 50mg for an initial 'real' dose. Felt very light effects, but not much to write about. I filled a bunch of gelcaps with 50mg each for easier future dosing. Next dose was 100mg and the following was 150mg. Decent effects both times but really left me wanting more. It's annoying when I feel good but know that feeling better is so close...

So this Saturday night I was in Chicago to attend a Furthur concert. Friday night's show was my 2C-E night so I decided to really push the 6-APB tonight. My last meal was about 2 pm. I had a few beers, then took 100mg 6-APB about 6:30 pm, another 100mg around 7, then finally 100mg more around 7:30. I'm about 90.7kg, so that's a total of 3.3mg/kg. Comeup was smooth & easy. We got to our seats & smoked some fine herb which I think took my mind off the 6-APB for a while, until I really noticed how enjoyable the music was. Colors were intense and things were clear & defined. I lost track of time, but I'd guess it was about 8-ish when I really felt the waves rolling over me. Felt rather trippy as compared to MDMA, but the empathic feelings were also enhanced and I was a lot more talkative than I usually am. Well, except when I'd get an intense wave of euphoria & I just had to sit & enjoy it, feeling on top of the world. No sickness, no nausea, slight gurning, slight jittery feeling, did get rather thirsty - cold water was so good! Effects rapidly faded during the encore and I felt practically baseline as I was exiting the stadium. All in all an extremely enjoyable show that was completely enhanced by the drug. This substance did well for me and I look forward to future experimentation.

I got ahold of 2g of 6-APB powder a few weeks ago. It's an off-white, very fine powder, not too sticky but does have some light clumping.

NSFW:
IMG_0475small.jpg

I tend to start rather cautiously with new substances. I took about 5mg initially as an allergy test, then 50mg for an initial 'real' dose. Felt very light effects, but not much to write about. I filled a bunch of gelcaps with 50mg each for easier future dosing. Next dose was 100mg and the following was 150mg. Decent effects both times but really left me wanting more. It's annoying when I feel good but know that feeling better is so close...

So this Saturday night I was in Chicago to attend a Furthur concert. Friday night's show was my 2C-E night so I decided to really push the 6-APB tonight. My last meal was about 2 pm. I had a few beers, then took 100mg 6-APB about 6:30 pm, another 100mg around 7, then finally 100mg more around 7:30. I'm about 90.7kg, so that's a total of 3.3mg/kg. Comeup was smooth & easy. We got to our seats & smoked some fine herb which I think took my mind off the 6-APB for a while, until I really noticed how enjoyable the music was. Colors were intense and things were clear & defined. I lost track of time, but I'd guess it was about 8-ish when I really felt the waves rolling over me. Felt rather trippy as compared to MDMA, but the empathic feelings were also enhanced and I was a lot more talkative than I usually am. Well, except when I'd get an intense wave of euphoria & I just had to sit & enjoy it, feeling on top of the world. No sickness, no nausea, slight gurning, slight jittery feeling, did get rather thirsty - cold water was so good! Effects rapidly faded during the encore and I felt practically baseline as I was exiting the stadium. All in all an extremely enjoyable show that was completely enhanced by the drug. This substance did well for me and I look forward to future experimentation.

Im sure what's in that bag is fake. It is the same fake stuff I got from a UK vendor who provided a bullshit graph to prove it was genuine 6-apb. It quotes the same batch number and to be honest it was way to inexpensive to be the real deal

Do yourself a big favour and buy a marquis test kit and see if that stuff turns purple. My money is on the fact it wont turn purple like 6-apb is meant to.

Keep us posted.

NSFW:
IMG_0475small.jpg

I've had the same stuff. Pretty sure what you've got there is MDAI. Either way, it's not 6-APB.

^Thanks. I posted the pic hoping someone would have more specific info. I was a bit suspicious about the label... it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I don't currently have the Marquis reagent, but I think it would be prudent to get some.. I'll place an order today. Still... I had a very nice time!

NSFW:
IMG_0475small.jpg

HAHA I have the same bag, same batch written on the label, same everything. That is not 6-APB. It feels nothing like it, and whatever it is, it's not very nice. Took a 50mg line thinking it was 6-APB and I nearly passed out :/ First time I have truly feared for my health upon taking a drug.

the empathic qualities of MDMA is why it can be used therapeutically - it makes people open up. 6-apb seems to lack empathy in my 1 experience but does supply lots of euphoria

IN my experience, MDMA in small doses is a fantastic anti-anxiety therapeutin (if such a word exists), in larger doses it's just the best drug so definitely therapeutic, whereas in overdoses you'll just render yourself unintelligible (still fun tho, depending on your company - I remember telling someone once that i was too fucked to have a conversation with them....then i realised i was talking to an overhanging tree branch....)

As far as 6-APB powder goes i received some through the post that was slightly off-white.... I binned it straight away (it was a free sample).... All 6-apb powder that has been Marquis tested and goes purple (tho the original samples that started off the whole furore turned black-purple) varies between a light and dark tan colour. Most if not all of the stuff that has caused people to have such unpleasant times is off-white or white. Avoid.

Last edited:
Just received 100mg of the 7244 batch, white crystals. Am very wary after reading the above posts, however some people have had great effects from the white crystals. Am I best off chucking it and trying to get hold of the brown powder?

EDIT: It has no obvious odour and is really bitter-sweet in taste.

Last edited:
Being a guy who likes to build and retain muscle, not eating for 24 hours is totally unacceptable to me.

So between the not eating and not sleeping, next run I will be dosing higher (I'm thinking 250mg) either late afternoon or early night (10pm is too late, unless I go clubbing of course) and NOT REDOSING. At this stage I'd rather go higher and shorter. When I do, I'll report back however this may not be for a few weeks.

I would look into intermittent fasting if I were you, it appears that all talk about how you must eat every 2-3 hours, 6 small meals a day along with protein shakes are pure bodybuilding myth purposely perpetuated by supplement companies pushing overpriced products. So don't worry too much about missing meals or not eating for 24 hours, your hard earned muscle will not be lost, and worrying increases cortisol which is bad for muscle ;)
http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Fasted Training
http://ergo-log.com/leanmassfasting.html

Just received 100mg of the 7244 batch, white crystals. Am very wary after reading the above posts, however some people have had great effects from the white crystals. Am I best off chucking it and trying to get hold of the brown powder?

EDIT: It has no obvious odour and is really bitter-sweet in taste.

Yes the product that is labelled batch 7244 is definitely NOT 6-apb.

My friends took about 400mg over 4 x 100mg capsules and said they liked it and got some decent mild visuals from them, but did not get any sleep for 36 hours - so not that bad.

Having said that, both of those friends have tried REAL 6-apb and thought it was the business.

My advice is to buy some tan coloured powder. its the business!

What are those new purple pellets like?

They're good. Just as potent as the older batches, but probably a little more standardised and consistent in the dosing of each pellet due to trial and error.

I got some 6-APB, tested to make sure it was 6-APB, it was. It was brown/tan, and my tongue felt like a jellyfish just landed in my mouth when I tasted it. BURNS LIKE FUCK if you snort it as well.

Some people thought I was trying to get them addicted to heroin when I offered it to them. WTF IS THAT, ITS BROWN, GET IT AWAY.

Anyways.. yeah, I felt amazing.. lots of euphoria, empathy.. not so much. I was also able to eat on it.

Does anyone else find that this stuff makes them extremely drowsy? I've heard about people 'nodding' on heroin, but on 6-APB I cannot keep my eyes open for the life of me. The euphoria seems to tie in with feelings of sleepiness, and the more intense the euphoria, the more I nod off (though never actually fall properly asleep).

Does anyone else find that this stuff makes them extremely drowsy? I've heard about people 'nodding' on heroin, but on 6-APB I cannot keep my eyes open for the life of me. The euphoria seems to tie in with feelings of sleepiness, and the more intense the euphoria, the more I nod off (though never actually fall properly asleep).

I get this too, the euphoria is like a warm comfy blanket over you making you want to sleep. When I go to clubs on 6-APB I'm usually just sitting about half-asleep.

I get this too, the euphoria is like a warm comfy blanket over you making you want to sleep. When I go to clubs on 6-APB I'm usually just sitting about half-asleep.

6-APB is at its best when you're lying in bed, music loud on the hifi, just flying away, beautiful visuals every time you open your eyes =D

Status
Not open for further replies.