• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that sounds pretty dangerous, and I don't think GHB is a dopamine agonist, I believe its a GABA agonist. Correct me if i'm wrong. From a harm reduction standpoint i really couldn't recommend combining anything with 6-APB, but especially other drugs that already have a somewhat dangerous profile.

I believe GHB is somewhat dopaminergic. I can't help but agree with the rest of your post though...

I tried gbl with 6-apb on several occasions. doesn't do anything but sedate you a little bit. brings you down imo

Has anybody tried the new "green" batch? Just wondering how it compares to the old pink ones with orange dots.

After an extended testing i reckon the green ones are very nice (as good/better than any pellets i've had). Strange though, there's no smell of tcp at all with this lot.

(some are very hard and shiny, some are bigger and bit more crumbly - both types did the job when eaten)

I found one pellet to give a good long hit - when i stacked another on top of it later, i got well tripped out for hours and hours (and i loved it). Thy're good to the point of doing three was definitely a bit much (bit of puking); where i needed at least 2 of the last few batches.

I really like 6-apb and will make the most while it stays legal .

Has anyone reported combining a low dose of MXE with 6-APB, and if so, what was the response?

If not, can anyone foresee problems mixing these two?
Also posted in the MXE thread.

When I sweat on 6-apb it smells like strawberry/cherry/chemicals lol. Smells rather nice. :)

For the next time, I was thinking of a combination of Oral&Rectal ROA.

Does anybody know how long it needs to come-up/Peak when plugged?

Last test with 150mg of powder was nice, but a bit underwhelming.

For the next time, I was thinking of a combination of Oral&Rectal ROA.

Does anybody know how long it needs to come-up/Peak when plugged?

Last test with 150mg of powder was nice, but a bit underwhelming.

with the phenol smelling powder it can be very hard to keep it in when plugging. after 5-10 minutes i find the need to rush to the toilet urgently and it can be very uncomfortable. In the end i decided there was more chance of losing the dose because of this and opted for taking it orally.

I find dissolving it into a small glass of hot water is just as speedy a come up. tastes rank though.

Those green pellets were actually great - just as good as the powder for me. I hope the next batch are the same.

Do the new pellets lack the evil stimmy comedown?

They are more stimmy than the powder but yes, they do lack the evil stimmy comedown.

hey guys, I've waited a while to get hold of what I'm confident is the real deal (I'll still be testing it before taking)

after doing a bit of research I'm going to take 100mg as a start off as I don't have vast experience of MDA/MDMA (the most of either of these substances in 1 trip I've taken is 350mg) and have been chem free for about 2 months.

I was wondering what is the best way to take this, as a bomb? snorting? or dissolving it into a drink? I ask this as the best time I have had on MDMA was a combo or bombing and snorting the first hit, as the snorting hit first and as I was coming up on that the bomb started to kick in and gave me a nice long coming up feeling

I'm thinking with the 6-apb of doing 30mg snorted and 70mg bombed. I'm open to other combinations and opinions on what's best with this chem.

thanks.

100mg is a low does, I'd suggest 150mg.

hey guys, I've waited a while to get hold of what I'm confident is the real deal (I'll still be testing it before taking)

after doing a bit of research I'm going to take 100mg as a start off as I don't have vast experience of MDA/MDMA (the most of either of these substances in 1 trip I've taken is 350mg) and have been chem free for about 2 months.

I was wondering what is the best way to take this, as a bomb? snorting? or dissolving it into a drink? I ask this as the best time I have had on MDMA was a combo or bombing and snorting the first hit, as the snorting hit first and as I was coming up on that the bomb started to kick in and gave me a nice long coming up feeling

I'm thinking with the 6-apb of doing 30mg snorted and 70mg bombed. I'm open to other combinations and opinions on what's best with this chem.

thanks.

Snorting it is a waste imo. Tried it with 50mg and it was just an uncomfortable experience. Don't think, it would be getting any better with higher dosage.

A very low psychedelic feeling, a short sensation of energy and massive headache.

With 150-200 mg oral, I had the some really outstanding experiences.

Snorting it is a waste imo. Tried it with 50mg and it was just an uncomfortable experience. Don't think, it would be getting any better with higher dosage.

I only snort it nowadays. Burns a bit at first but for me the return is much greater. 1 baggie of powder snorted is spot on for me (whereas bombed i need 2 at least) + feels more euphoric. But the latter may be due to the fact i learned to work it better, if that makes sense.

I only snort it nowadays. Burns a bit at first but for me the return is much greater. 1 baggie of powder snorted is spot on for me (whereas bombed i need 2 at least) + feels more euphoric. But the latter may be due to the fact i learned to work it better, if that makes sense.

1 baggie of powder = 1g?

How much mg do you snort? How often do you redose? Would be interesting.

Maybe 50mg wasn't enough for me.

It's about 115-125 mg a baggie. It hits much faster but somehow the comeup seems to last about an hour as well. Redosing after the first two hours depending on how long i want to keep at it. I don't really redose by a shedule but even a tiny line the width of a finger can give a proper boost.

Don't snort it. Waste of time IME.
150mg of powder is a strong 1st dose. 100mg will give you an idea of where you're at. Don't re-dose the 1st time. Explore what this powerful chem can do gradually. You have time :) Enjoy.

in the begining advice was snorting was a waste on this and a lot of the good effects were lost making it a speedier less enjoyable high.

by line the width of a finger do you mean the line long as the figer is wide. a line the same width as a finger would be huge, wouldnt want anyone making that mistake

Got a sample of 6-apb which is dark tan powder , somewhat moist and has a strong smell to it. I suspect whomever is synthing the chem is not properly cleaning the compound.

Last edited:
Got a sample of 6-apb which is dark tan powder , somewhat moist and has a strong smell to it. I suspect whomever is synthing the chem is not properly cleaning the compound.
What makes you say that? Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to how you arrived at this conclusion.
This compound could be hydroscopic, hence the moist appearance (and darker looking). The colour could be from impurities or it could be the natural colour of the pure compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.