View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey immad, maybe you have the same batch I have now. I tried snorting some of that stuff (it looks like reddish brown sugar almost, hehe, with about the same consistency).

Instead of snorting it (which is really impossible) I held it between two fingers and heated it up (turned it into oil) and then stuck my little finger as far into my nose as possible, smearing the oil on the inside walls of my nasal membrane. Commence burning (but not too bad, way easier than 2CE). 10 minutes later I felt that 5-meo-DMT trippiness and then a balloon exploded the visuals for a few minutes. Then I just felt in a calm and serene place for the rest of the night. Woke up feeling great! :D

This was with 9mg of the stuff (supposedly its a little weak due to being oxidized).

I think I'm gonna try some sublingually tonight...hopefully the HCL is easier to hold in your mouth than the freebase...?

Oh, hey fizzy, thanks for that bit of advice...acetic acid is much easier to procure anyways.

immad said:
Has anyone tried plugging 5-MeO-DMT? I guess it should be active that way, since it is sublingually and orally.

I had a ++++ on 25 - 30 mg of the freebase, insufflated. It burned like hell, but it was totally worth it, though it would be nice to be able to repeat without being punched in your face.

yeah, did 20mg salt. felt slighgtly light headed, for a bit.

Any one tried it IVing it? CAREFULL, 1mg was quite the journey accompanied by muscle stiffness and a heavy body load. lasted ~15mins

^ I'm gonna try to IV soon! I heard it was more 'heart-centered' than smoked 5-meo-DMT. take that fwiw.

samadhi_smiles said:
^ I'm gonna try to IV soon! I heard it was more 'heart-centered' than smoked 5-meo-DMT. take that fwiw.

im serious dude, pour out a tiny crumb of the stuff about the size of a sesame seed, It will come on with a strong body load and extreme nusea, it will have you running to the toilet.

Have funn! =D

i'll try it, 5-meo-DMT is one of the only drugs I feel safe to eyeball even IVing it.

samadhi_smiles said:
i'll try it, 5-meo-DMT is one of the only drugs I feel safe to eyeball even IVing it.

like to hear a trip report =D :! :)

I don't think this is a very good plan dude(s). I don't think eyeballing it for smoking is a good idea at all either, but then at least you are limited somewhat in that at a certain point you'd probably just pass out and exhale.. and not be able to hit the pipe again.

i then again feel like 5-meo-DMT is a very safe chemical and I have been developing a relationship with her and she will take care of me and provide the trip I need at the time.

I've smoked lots of it though about a half gram now over a long stretch of time.

I'm ready <3

but i won't eyeball it for IV what I will do is measure 20mg out and do a liquid solution and then take 1/20th of the solution and inject that.

Just a warning to all.. expect anything from this drug. To me, it literally felt like having made the biggest mistake of my life and being forever stuck in an alien dimension, with absolutely no way out. I'm still weary of doing it again.

This is truly powerful stuff.

Yeah, 5-MeO-DMT is the only psychedelic besides Ibogaine (though I wouldn't call that a normal psychedelic) that I'm wary of trying. I've had some tucked away, but I have no idea when I'll try it. Fear of the unknown I guess...

try it cegli...its seriously the most profoundly spiritual drug I've ever tried. Its deep. So deep.

This stuff is terrifying, but theres nothing like it (well nnDMT is I suppose).
I have only tried breakthrough dose once, and was shook for a couple of days.

I`m glad I took the plunge though, its one of those experiences that you can say "If I can get through that then....anything is ok ". =D

Gaian Planes said:
try it cegli...its seriously the most profoundly spiritual drug I've ever tried. Its deep. So deep.
Weren't you the one who hasn't done salvia for the same reason ... or was it that samadhi character?

I've experienced ego death from ayahuasca, dpt, and a combination of 5-meo-dmt with DXM. And even though it was my second experience of ego death, the 5-meo combo was still the most traumatic. However, I think of all drugs it's the quickest, most sure fire route there.

I have been wanting to try some 5-meo-dmt for a while now. I have the hcl and need to turn it into freebase before experimenting any further. Snorting it is cool, but smoking it sounds like a far better method.

I think i just had a breakthrough experience on 5-meo-dmt.

Visually it was powerful. But it wasn't to mind bending. I've smoked 3mg, 5mg, and 7mg, but this time i smoked 15mg.

The best way i can describe my experience visually, was it was like throwing a large sized rock into an undisturbed body of water and watching all of the splashing and rippling take effects. Times that buy 10 and that's how my entire field of vision was for about 4 minutes. Every time i shifted my eyes, i could make out a part of my room, but it would go back to vibrating and rippling in less than a second.

The nausea was extreme. Im guessing it's what kept me grounded in reality, since i was trying really hard to keep from spewing.

It was an intense experience.

It's always so incredible just how fast acting it is. I'm slowly working my way up to a high dose again (like a person after a trauma lol) and it's amazing how it has increasing effects with each higher dosage. This time I definitely saw some mild LSD-like waviness, though I did keep music on during the whole time to keep me grounded. However, barely reminiscing about the first trip gave me an adrenaline rush.

At lower doses it definitely has an lsd feel to it. Colors have auras and stuff bends and waves. The nausea is a big turn off for me though.

I've gotsa try me some of this stuff. I've wanted to for ages but never been able to get my hands on it. Some of the descriptions here sound absolutely amazing. Thanks guys.

diche said:
It will come on with a strong body load and extreme nusea, it will have you running to the toilet.

Have funn! =D

Aye it's sick making & that's just from vaping it :\

Status
Not open for further replies.