View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt snort 5 meo dalt its nasty.. and smoking it tastes like sulphur.. imho .. i suggest eating it! tooke me almost 100 mgs to get where i like out of it.. came on quick and left me just as quick with no side affects.. like shrooms for an hour i geuss you can say..

very interesting.

lilfoot, do you think that perhaps there is still some unabsorbed 4-AcO-DMT in your gut that caused your atypical reaction to the 5-MeO-DALT?

you posted in the other thread that you are still having flashbacks and deja-vu experiences, which sound to me like you've been non-stop tripping since you swallowed the baggie :D

Yea its a strange one dose wise, I have to take 100mg to get to a nice state, where as my friend had 30mg's and was vomiting and "way to high". Weird drug, but I like it

id say snorting was basically pointless. a bomb cap or in drink or whatever is a much more effective route with more pronounced effects in many cases

fractal fountain: i certainly wasn't tripping hard off the 5-meo-dalt by any means, but it was very relaxing and certainly an interesting psychedelic space. it felt great swimming in my girlfriend's pool and just sort of lounging around. tbh i think i'm slightly more sensitive to most substances than the average person, although it could just be because i've spent so much time tripping that it's very easy for me to get "in tune" with different chemicals, something i'm sure just about everybody here can relate to.

greenmeanies: i think that's pretty possible, as the bag has STILL not left me as far as i can tell (not that i've really been digging through what comes out trying to find it). however even before the 4-aco-dmt experience, as little as 20 mg of 5-meo-dalt often had me spinning! i have friends who get nada from those same dosages, and many of them are much smaller and less experienced than i am. i'm not sure what the deal is there.

btw, i decided against snorting it. small oral doses had me feeling really soft, nice and introspective. was a great night in :)

i snorted maybe 125mg's and it hit me to a brick in the head. MDMA style rushing in phases and everything sparkled and trailed. I could swear to god i saw like 30 birds in a line following each other it was so clear, but nope; just the one bird lol. Everything was like that for about 5 hours...

i dont really know if ketamine would go with this substance.... It generally give me a nice warm place to be in, a little in the empathic side, and K is usually very disconnecting, so the two might not be that sinergistic. But that is just a wild guess here, and probably will try it if others report good results :)

and yes, one should always start at lower doses, especially with a substance that has such a wide range of dasages and effects. keep it safe!

I know you need to feel like a tough guy, but keep this shit out of PD, please.

I'm just saying everyones talking about mild tracers and colour enhancments. I had a full on trip. Just saying people who underdose miss out.

I'm just saying everyones talking about mild tracers and colour enhancments. I had a full on trip. Just saying people who underdose miss out.
I agree, 60mg (for me) is where this chemical starts to open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.