• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

never snorting this again, damn got me choking and even puke a little 8(
Think I got some in my lungs too, hurts a bit.. Only doing oral from now on.

Last edited:

Okay, I'm not snorting this stuff then :p Anyone else with tips for combo's? I do seem to remember that aMT is a bit tricky when it comes to mixing with other substances (unwanted interactions and what not). Would the same go for 5-IT/API?

Kaasloek, gave the 120mg 5-IT / 250mg 6-APB combo another run out friday evening. The synergy between them works really well. 5-IT on its own is pleasant enough without being anything to get all that excited about, but comboed it's like a whole different drug altogether. Had the same well-defined, geometrically kaleidoscopic OEV and CEV visual intensity, rushy buzz and something of the face-achingly ear-to-ear grin of true MDMA-like euphoria as previously reported. Know what you mean about aMT combos. Have to be treated with caution, cos aMT's none too forgiving if you drop it with something that drives it hard to a simultaneous peak and threatens to get away from you as you teeter on the edge of a headlong dive into psychosis territory, but nothing even remotely concerning with 5-IT / 6-APB, neither one of them being anything like as strongly psychedelic. All gravy! :)

Its the same with 5 and 6-APB, no way the powder can be snorted directly, from few mgs you immediately cough hard and it wont get there, option is to put it in nose spray but it dissolves badly in water, probably the same with 5IT.

Kaasloek, gave the 120mg 5-IT / 250mg 6-APB combo another run out friday evening. The synergy between them works really well. 5-IT on its own is pleasant enough without being anything to get all that excited about, but comboed it's like a whole different drug altogether. Had the same well-defined, geometrically kaleidoscopic OEV and CEV visual intensity, rushy buzz and something of the face-achingly ear-to-ear grin of true MDMA-like euphoria as previously reported. Know what you mean about aMT combos. Have to be treated with caution, cos aMT's none too forgiving if you drop it with something that drives it hard to a simultaneous peak and threatens to get away from you as you teeter on the edge of a headlong dive into psychosis territory, but nothing even remotely concerning with 5-IT / 6-APB, neither one of them being anything like as strongly psychedelic. All gravy! :)

Honestly dude, 250mg of 6apb on ITS OWN is a RIDICULOUS dose. I wouldn't suggest the average person take such a dose, let alone in combo with a relatively new research chemical. I think this is just a tad bordering on advice that is counter-productive to harm reduction... be aware that the (VERY high) doses needed to get you to your special place may not be the same for an average user. TBQH, I have never seen such a dose of 6pb suggested by itself, let alone in combo with another serotonin releaser. Stay safe, y'all.

I guess that would be fair comment IamMe IF I'd in any way suggested or recommended that others should aim to match my dose, but I don't believe I did anything of the sort? I'm perfectly well aware that 250mg 6-APB is deemed to be an unusually high dose that might well be 'RIDICULOUS' for you or for most other users out there, it may well being the case that I'm just not quite so sensitive to its effects as most, but the simple fact is that over a good number of months playing around with dose I've found that it's not worth taking less than that for me. Noone reading my previous post should infer from it that just because I can dose that high to no ill effect that they too could safely throw caution to the wind and jump straight in at comparable doses themselves cos that would be a spectacularly dumb and foolish thing to do, wouldn't it, and hopefully noone on here's that stupid! I included the doses I took of each because that's relevant information, being a simple statement of fact. No more, no less.

Last edited:
I had 500mg 6 apb over a cpl of hours once that was highly fucked up not in a good way

I guess that would be fair comment IamMe IF I'd in any way suggested or recommended that others should aim to match my dose, but I don't believe I did anything of the sort? I'm perfectly well aware that 250mg 6-APB is deemed to be an unusually high dose that might well be 'RIDICULOUS' for you or for most other users out there, it may well being the case that I'm just not quite so sensitive to its effects as most, but the simple fact is that over a good number of months playing around with dose I've found that it's not worth taking less than that for me. Noone reading my previous post should infer from it that just because I can dose that high to no ill effect that they too could safely throw caution to the wind and jump straight in at comparable doses themselves cos that would be a spectacularly dumb and foolish thing to do, wouldn't it, and hopefully noone on here's that stupid! I included the doses I took of each because that's relevant information, being a simple statement of fact. No more, no less.

Sorry dude, I misread "gave" as "give." My bad!

Well I guess I'm going to get me some 5-MeO-MiPT to mix with the 5-IT. Will be trying the 5-IT on its own this saturday. Will be helping a friend doing her first roll on MDMA. Should become interesting :) I will post the results here!

Gonna do an oral dose of 120mg here later, will add an trip report tomorrow I think :)

If one were to be tested after a 5-it intake, would it show up as amphetamines or what class would it be?

Come up is very long, im on 2hours now after my dose, Don't hope this is the peak :\ eh.. We gonna see I give it a hour more..

Come up is very long, im on 2hours now after my dose, Don't hope this is the peak eh.. We gonna see I give it a hour more..

How you doing? I hate long come ups.

Have taken a little more 30mg 20minuts ago, also oral so im up to 150mg, it's getting stronger now.

EDIT

lol ended up doing like 400mg (stupid yes), still pretty high atm will add trip report later, this is good stuff

Last edited:
Have taken a little more 30mg 20minuts ago, also oral so im up to 150mg, it's getting stronger now.

EDIT

lol ended up doing like 400mg (stupid yes), still pretty high atm will add trip report later, this is good stuff
Wow! That does seem like a lot. I prepped a 125mg bomb for this weekend, starting to wonder if it's going to be enough. Do you have any tolerance?

No this was my first time doing it, only did 1 small line a few days before. And the quality of it is very good, got it from my very trusted vendor.

I did 400mg in the space of some hours (4-6), The first 150mg wasn't that good really.. But damn I was sent to horny euphoria heaven after I did the last final bomb.
Really great high, was feeling totally good, music sounded fuckin great, colors was stronger and beautiful, and i just had a blast of a time. :D

Hmmm... No cross-tolerance as well? In that case I think I'll prep myself 2 more 50mg bombs, just to be sure. How long did it take for the second bomb to hit? Quicker than the initial come-up?