• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Considering the 10% higher potency and increased solubility of the hydrochloride, I would knock 15% off any dosage talking about the succinate.

100mg honestly seems like a bit much 5-APB.HCl for someone with no tolerance but given the concern about "being underwhelmed" and the experience (tolerance?) with MDMA that seems like a reasonable high-end dose.

5-APB.HCl. Grainy, dry yellowish powder with some large clumps.
70mg in a gel-cap on empty stomach.
Note that I do this trip while hungover from a previous night, so I'm not tip-top.
-First few hours a slightly sweaty, mellow euphoria is felt. Not an energising, but more a languid experience. Sex is very enjoyable, but once it is over, I have no further desire.
-The next few hours a slow comedown is experienced, so decide to eat another 70mgs even though it is late. Spend most of the trip talking with my girlfriend.
-Another mild wash of uplifting mood. But this time, as the high tapers off I experience "eye wiggles" (my vision occasionally blurring due to involuntary twitches of the eye-ball going rapidly from side to side) and jaw clenching. Also feel dehydrated and drink lots of water.
-Surprised to see an acid-like psychadelic pattern (like shifting paisley) moving across blank surfaces (walls, floors). I enjoy watching funny shows before trying to sleep.
-Hard to sleep. Wake up with slightly chewed inner cheeks, neck and head tension (probably from jaw-clenching through the sleep). Feel physically tired, very slightly disoriented and a blunted affect. Not sure if this is a 5 APB hangover or due to sleep deprivation or both. 6 hours after waking I'm still tired & know I need a good sleep. Dehydrated again, but no headache.

5-APB.HCl. Grainy, dry yellowish powder with some large clumps.
70mg in a gel-cap on empty stomach.
Note that I do this trip while hungover from a previous night, so I'm not tip-top.
-First few hours a slightly sweaty, mellow euphoria is felt. Not an energising, but more a languid experience. Sex is very enjoyable, but once it is over, I have no further desire.
-The next few hours a slow comedown is experienced, so decide to eat another 70mgs even though it is late. Spend most of the trip talking with my girlfriend.
-Another mild wash of uplifting mood. But this time, as the high tapers off I experience "eye wiggles" (my vision occasionally blurring due to involuntary twitches of the eye-ball going rapidly from side to side) and jaw clenching. Also feel dehydrated and drink lots of water.
-Surprised to see an acid-like psychadelic pattern (like shifting paisley) moving across blank surfaces (walls, floors). I enjoy watching funny shows before trying to sleep.
-Hard to sleep. Wake up with slightly chewed inner cheeks, neck and head tension (probably from jaw-clenching through the sleep). Feel physically tired, very slightly disoriented and a blunted affect. Not sure if this is a 5 APB hangover or due to sleep deprivation or both. 6 hours after waking I'm still tired & know I need a good sleep. Dehydrated again, but no headache.

Sounds like a typical double dose hang over combined with sleep deprivation.

How would 50mg 5-APB Hydrocloride & 50mg MDMA go? would it be enough for someone with not that much experience?

Considering that 5-APB is more potent, that should be enough, but personally given the closely similar effects I would want to stick to one or the other because of the unpredictability of combining drugs.

it also depends on what you are trying to achieve... you will most likely get a roll of some kind :) heck, with no tolerance i will feel either of those doses

Considering that 5-APB is more potent, that should be enough, but personally given the closely similar effects I would want to stick to one or the other because of the unpredictability of combining drugs.

I have mixed the two in alot larger doses

As the fellow below kindly pointed out, we do not allow sourcing discussion.

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone who has had experience of this substance form its first being released a few years ago up to the present day hcl form could you give me some advice on dose.

I tried it when it was first released,

I tried it a cpl times, 100mg once and another time 70mg.

Both times I felt it would have been nicer a bit lower. I think 60mg would have been the sweet spot for me. I like the moodlift and mongyness chilling in the house with minimum residual effects.

Now this is going on previous strengths which as when it was first out.

Could you advise what sort of dose Id be looking at with the hcl form which would be equivalent to about 60mg of the first synths? Im guessing around 40mg?

Sounds like a typical double dose hang over combined with sleep deprivation.

I agree. I felt exhausted and aching all day - that whole day was wasted laying around. I did eat a lot though - probably making up for the total lack of food the day of the trip. Best to stick to one dose.

Last edited:
i dont even now if this can be snoirted. i had 100m bombed and got a bit tired of waiting for come ion so decided to half rail a lien . made me cough load but effects are coming but don if its from the initiel bomb

^ rockin! :D
be sure to drink a comfortable amount of water to avoid the hang-over. Be safe now ;)

well typicaly feel a bit sluggish now but not going to sleep. along with the abive again i tried railing soem more and had another bomb or 2 (if i did have a third it would have only been small) . the hting is now i only have a little bit left, would it be worth even taking it, would i get any positive effects exceept for staying awake longer?

im not sure about this stuff now, i mean it works good and is ok on the pocket but when i want to keep it going it just feels like a bt of a letdown in tha regard. was wondering what could be comboed with this or indeed after it, to keep things going as it were.