• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

This has seen a recent resurgence after 2 Chinese vendors began selling 5-APB mislabeled as 6-APB
PSA: 5-APB is significantly more potent than 6-APB, and you should not start with more than 80mg under any circumstances!

How did it compare to 6-APB other than potency?
More or less euphoric, empathetic, stimulating?
Similar duration?
So I've only been able to try the compounds once so I don't have tons of experience. However in a nutshell i would describe the 5-APB as being a condensed MDA experience and the 6-APB was an extended less intense version of MDA. It was maybe a little more stimulating, but less euphoria. Very different duration IME. The 5-APB was 5-7 hours and the 6-APB i felt for a good 12 hours.

Also since my last post I have tried the 5-MAPB. I think I prefer MDMA.

So I've only been able to try the compounds once so I don't have tons of experience. However in a nutshell i would describe the 5-APB as being a condensed MDA experience and the 6-APB was an extended less intense version of MDA. It was maybe a little more stimulating, but less euphoria. Very different duration IME. The 5-APB was 5-7 hours and the 6-APB i felt for a good 12 hours.

Condensed as in just more intense and shorter, or worthwhile in its own way beyond that?

Condensed as in just more intense and shorter, or worthwhile in its own way beyond that?
More intense and shorter yes. It did have a unique presence but i thought it was overall more like MDA than the 6-APB. Don't get me wrong the 6-APB is nice too

I've got a sample of 5-apb coming in with 4f-mph. I love cathinones with a heavy dopa and a light to moderate sero touch like NEP or 3-MMC.

I've never tried 5-apb. I know I don't like straight up sero bombs or at least I know that I don't like 4-cmc or pure 3-fea. Although those two do mix well with dopa stims for me.

I was thinking of trying a light 40-50mg oral dose of 5-apb and insufflating 4f-mph on top of that to see if I get something like with NEP or 3-mmc.

I don't guess anyone else has tried something like this have they? Recommendations?

I'll report back hopefully before Sunday.

I've not had the 5 (to the best of my knowledge), but I've had the 6 many times.

12 hours of fuckin bliss pretty much sums it up...