View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the duration of 4-meo-pcp is far longer for me than described by others. I can still feel a 150mg plugged dose wearing off 12 hours later. Now I'm not sure grapefruit juice has any effect.

The subjective effects are somewhere in between what dextromethorphan and nitrous oxide provide at this dosage level. The side effect profile of DXM is completely missing here though. Instead of a DXM afterglow/hangover, there's just a slowly fading nitrous fuzzy buzzing tactile sensation. Instead of extreme mental confusion like with DXM, I was minimally able to philosophize with my girlfriend during the peak. In ways the peak reminded me of MDA as well - the tactile and emotional sensations were pleasurable and playful.

Having fingers run through my hair felt like a pair of arms had grown out of the ceiling, swooped down to pull at my hair, and then stretch it out like rubbery spaghetti as the ceiling draws its arms back into itself and my head and hair begin to stretch to meet the corner of the room.

This chemical allows much access to childhood memories, autopsychoanalysis, and I think it can be used for metaprogramming in the same way as ketamine.

Yes, but it didn't cause an out of body experience. Depersonalization, yes, and spatial hallucination, yes, so I thought I was the room I was in at points; but not strong like a k-hole dose of ketamine.

Good to know.

How much farther do you think you were away from a 'hole' dose? 50mg off? 100mg?

No idea. The duration is LONG though. It's nearing 24 hours and I still feel inebriated.

Wow, 24 hours and still inebriated? That does sound a lot longer than other people have been reporting. I wonder if that extended time is unique to Coolio for some reason. Has anyone else experienced such a long duration?

I talked to one of the first people to trial this substance, who originally kept telling me it lasts 3-4 hours. Turns out that after telling him that I'm still feeling it at the 24 hour mark he goes, "Oh yeah, the afterglow always lasts like 40 hours."

I was apparently mistaking an afterglow for the actual dissociative effects. I would not want to drive a car for 24 hours after dosing, I don't think.

I talked to one of the first people to trial this substance, who originally kept telling me it lasts 3-4 hours. Turns out that after telling him that I'm still feeling it at the 24 hour mark he goes, "Oh yeah, the afterglow always lasts like 40 hours."

I was apparently mistaking an afterglow for the actual dissociative effects. I would not want to drive a car for 24 hours after dosing, I don't think.

Well I guess its all pretty subjective. What are after effects for one person may be seen as actual effects by someone else. If you would not want to drive a car for 24 hours, that sounds like a pretty strong effect. I mean, day after MDMA you may still feel an afterglow - but you could drive a car for sure.

This substance bored me a little. Did 150 mg orally. It had a long comeup and IMO there was too long waiting time for something to happen. Just 5-6 hours or so of drowsiness and intoxication. Though I must say this drug got quite interesting when spiked with ketamine. Did about 100 mg of ketamine on the peak and had the most vivid and strong k-hole Ive had for years. The only thing this substance seems to be good for is potentiating ketamine and making you more prone to k-hole. All in all I dont think Ill repeat this. It had some bright moments but at the end of the day it was somewhat a dull experience. Did some DPT at the end though, and thats where it got interesting 8o
I felt pretty sober after 5 or 6 hours when I did the DPT, but I really cant say how long the after effects lasted as I was propelled into an entirely different space afterwards. Fell asleep at T+ 8 hours or thereabouts.

I've tried 240mg orally now and it took about 2 hours to kick in. It then quickly developed to a peak, which lasted 4 hours or so. Still nothing like a k-hole at this dose. A prior 175mg plugged dose didn't produce the p-hole either.

I absolutely love this drug. Access to sentimental memories is unparalleled. Emotional bonding with a significant other is great on 4-MeO-PCP. The only downside is the incredibly long "afterglow" - I was buzzing for a couple days from the 240mg oral dose. It feels kind of like nitrous oxide for the whole 18-36 hours... and can be just as distracting. There's also a mild euphoria present during the entire afterglow.

This substance bored me a little. Did 150 mg orally. It had a long comeup and IMO there was too long waiting time for something to happen. Just 5-6 hours or so of drowsiness and intoxication. Though I must say this drug got quite interesting when spiked with ketamine. Did about 100 mg of ketamine on the peak and had the most vivid and strong k-hole Ive had for years. The only thing this substance seems to be good for is potentiating ketamine and making you more prone to k-hole. All in all I dont think Ill repeat this. It had some bright moments but at the end of the day it was somewhat a dull experience. Did some DPT at the end though, and thats where it got interesting 8o
I felt pretty sober after 5 or 6 hours when I did the DPT, but I really cant say how long the after effects lasted as I was propelled into an entirely different space afterwards. Fell asleep at T+ 8 hours or thereabouts.

Damn, you'll have to tell me more about this trip! especially the DPT experience, how much did you dose? I think the fabled DPT + K combo would be enough for me, but I'm curious about 4-MeO-PCP as well... Even if it's just to find out if the common "zomgz this weed is laced with pcp" rumours are true, or have been true for me in the past... Marijuana CAN be incredibly dissociating by itself, but sometimes I've noticed a chemical component plus incredible dissociation and visuals. Since this has always occurred in deals with unscrupulous people, I've been put off buying more. Having the pure chemical constituent to compare it with could be interesting.

So, what do you think a good starting dose for this would be? I'm thinking maybe 150mg plugged.

That sounds like a very good place to start IMO. 200mg if you're familiar with Ketamine or other dissocatives, but 150mg shoouuulld be okay.

Thanks Phreak. SWIM's pretty familiar with K, but will probably stick to 150 the first time just to be on the safe side with a new substance.

so 4-meo-pcp plugged is even less potent than ketamine nasally? I'm having an extremely high tolerance for ketamine (needing three times the usual dosage than usual), can I assume that this will also be the case with this compound?

I tried 220mg plugged combined with some DOI, and it still wasn't enough to push me through to the fabled "p-hole". I am not even sure plugging offers an advantage over oral.

I think 350mg is where I will jump to next dosage wise.

I'm getting more and more disappointed by the doses I hear people using...

I plan on going 80 plugged to test the waters then trying 80 plugged on 2 hits of LSD. Coming to a thread near you in August.

Hi everybody,

I have been doing some experiments with this chemical during the last 3-4 months or so, and I have also been writing in this thread before on my experience with this drug, or at least what I have presumed is the 4-meo-PCP drug (you can never be 100 percent sure of anything, can you? :)

Anyway, I am just overlooking the possibilities to start up a wiki like web site where all of us who are interested in researching this chemical can collaborate and exchange ideas, publish statistics, trip reports and more? It would be like a virtual research laboratory :) I know we can all communicate here on the forum, but just to make it all more organized, structure and to make actual progress I wish to have a little more control.

Any thoughts on this?

Peace /E

ety, there aren't enough reports or those of us discussing it to warrant such a thing. You might as well keep it all in this one thread until they make it a Big and Dandy 4-MeO-PCP thread!

I'm getting more and more disappointed by the doses I hear people using...

I plan on going 80 plugged to test the waters then trying 80 plugged on 2 hits of LSD. Coming to a thread near you in August.

It might not be very potent by weight, but it sure does last a LONG time and have a pretty amazing fucking effects profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.