View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm placing an order for some 4-MeO-PCP. I kept reading doses of like 30mg oral being strong. When I get mine I will do the necessary research :p. I'm considering rectal but was wondering how different oral is from insufflation.

Has anyone tried 4-MeO-PCP in combination with anything?

Anyone know anything about which enzymes metabolize it?

kind of feel like moving this to OD -- what do you guys think?

they way it's running? yeah. it could have been an interesting exploration of the various methoxylated derivatives. didn't go that way though.

Okay OD, I'm passing it to you guys but I'm not sure if it actually belongs here or in PDD. If not, move it along, but it's derailed from advanced drug discussion.

I didn't even realize this was ADD. This thread was the result of a merge - did both threads come from ADD or was one ADD and the other OD or PDD?

As someone who likes (liked) ketamine I have a question, Did anyone come to a definitive conclusion about olneys lesions and NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity in humans as oppoesed to rats and mice?
I suspect that the non-competitive NMDA antagonists cause problems, Ketamine seemed to do a pretty good job of fucking up Lilly whereas Leary (psychedelics mostly) was compos mentis until the end.

I have done quite a bit of K, I still seem to be the same.

I think if you were to do K all day, every day, you might get these said lesions (I've read about them long before even trying ketamine, I know what you're talking about), yet I know people who use K almost every day...they seem normal to me.

It's hard to say. I don't like to do ketamine every day (I did it around a dozen or two times in a week...), it's a gnarly come down. I prefer it once a week tops, it's a better feeling then.

I also prefer to IV ketamine, I don't know if this helps explain anything. I get more out of it and it goes by slower this way, not to mention I prefer a super intense trip over a milder, longer lasting one, any day.

10 minutes ago I popped 80mg of 4-meo-pcp, nothing to write home about yet, but I will tell you later about the results of my investigations.... stay tuned! :)

...you might wanna add another 100mg to that if you wanna get any dissociative effects. Orally it's a bit... meh.

Ok, so I am still alive, I am really feeling this. Yesterday I took a few mg's of DXM so that may in some way influence this trip, but anyway....

Yes.. I started feeling the effects after maybe.... 1 hour? It felt a little like DXM to begin with, but after a while I have to say the effects is more similar to laughing gas (N2O) than DXM. The world feels a lot more dark than it actually must be, and there is a feeling of dizziness and dissociation. The effect is sneakingly increasing and my sences feels alert and aware. Especially I feel a low frequency tone to anything I say, like a bass drum accompanying me.

I can easily get into deepened thoughts and concetrate but I seem to miss a lot of what is happening around me. My sence of smelling is very different from what is normal and my whole body seems to be shivering in micro vibrations and my head feels incredibly heavy.

Did you only take 80mg of 4-meo-pcp in all? Or have you redosed in between posts?

Did you only take 80mg of 4-meo-pcp in all? Or have you redosed in between posts?

I did not redose, it was 80mg and only 80mg. I might be sensitive to the substance. However, three days ago I took 600mg DXM and yesterday I took a other 275mg of DXM, and when I started taking this 4-meo-pcp tonight I was still feeling an afterglow from my recent days with DXM, so this might perhaps have potentiated my trip tonight.

Anyway, now it's all over. Actually the duration was only 3-4 hours as others have already reported. It was very intense, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I have to admit that it felt like a more "dark" substance compared to DXM, but maybe it will be easier to handle it after taking it a few times more...

If you have any questions regarding how it feels to be on 4-meo-pcp I will gladly try to answer them as good as I can after this limited experience.

Cheers! :)

What kind of visuals and/or hallucinations did you experience, and what level of euphoria was there?

What kind of visuals and/or hallucinations did you experience, and what level of euphoria was there?

As far as visuals goes, I can not really say I noticed much of that on the taken dosage. The only significant visual effect I remember is that I was surprised of how dark everything turned, it was even hard to see my friend in the room where I were, even though there was a quite bright summer evening outside.

The auditorial hallucinations I experienced was partly something I recognized from nitrous oxide, but now it was more apparent. It's hard to describe those effects.

The level of euphoria was not that high, before the peak I noticed an increased level of euphoria, but later on that changed to a more neutral and sometimes also melancholic and dejected state. However since the overall experience was so strange, I found that enjoyable and that indirectly made me feel more amused.

Other more not so pleasant effects I felt was that I was sweating a lot from hands and feet, it was hard to find the right words when I tried to explain things, and part of the time I had a slight nausea.

Today, the day after this experiment, I have not felt bad at all in any way. On the contrary I have even been more alert and in a better mood than most other days, and that for no just cause. But this could of course be a case of placebo. I have also felt a longing back to that 4-meo-pcp:ed world I was going through yesternight.

This is surely not a party drug, and most definitely not a drug for everyone either. I like it for the spooky atmosphere it induces, along with the common dissociated effects and contemplating state of mind.

Neither 50mg plugged nor 50mg plugged after 600mL white grapefruit juice was much to write home about for me. Feels like DXM more than anything else.

I know it's a bit off topic, but has anybody been to TR and read hugo24's experience with 3-methoxyPCP?

More of an opiate type effect with some degree of dissociation (which would be sort of expected with the 3-methoxy aryl substitution). Sounds rather nice although I shouldn't have such thoughts for my own good :D

Any speculation as to the neuropharmacology of 4-Meo-PCP? Let us not suppose anything before any evidence but what do the reported effects say about possible NMDA-antagonism, DA-2, sigma or opioid receptor affinities?

I'm interested in neurotoxicity. We can only specualte about it, but can someone good on chemistry and such, say is this less neurotoxic than PCP? I'd like to try this as I'm interested on dissociatices. Seems that not many people have tried it, but the few reports are pretty interesting. This goes to my todo drug list.

Status
Not open for further replies.