View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither 50mg plugged nor 50mg plugged after 600mL white grapefruit juice was much to write home about for me. Feels like DXM more than anything else.

Most of my friends who have tried it had doses in the 100s.

200/250mg plugged is meant to be great.

I woke up the next day still feeling a hint of the effects. Seems white grapefruit juice delays onset by up to an hour or two, and extends duration from 3-4 hours to 8-10 hours. No change in subjective intensity though.

There are active threads on ketamine, Psychonautical. Look around you.

Spoke to this guy the other day about his experience with it. He did 200 mg. orally and had profound hallucinations for 10 hours and felt sedated and dissociated the entire experience plus another 5-10 hours afterwards.

IMO this was an extreme dose given the thought that this is such a new chemical relatively few people have tried. Thought I would share this though.

Anyone have a rough guess on the dose range for oral, rectal, and insufflation?

Nasal is meant to hurt a lot - people tend to avoid that.

The high doses I've known people to go for is 200 to 250mg either oral or plugged - plugged obviously being stronger.

A little disappointing the doses are so high... Don't know if it's worth the money.

As long as it does not make ya do dumb shit, I would love to try that. From people that have sampled it say it is kind of like a bunch of Ket. Just different in some way. The regular P*P is just too strong.

No source discussion please

Elemya

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and how can we be sure that this isn't just Ketamine adulterated with some other substance? If it's averaged at 7x more potent than K as has been theorized on this thread then I also wonder why the reports show using such high doses.

Personally I have such a high tolerance for Ket it's retarded. I can IV 200mg and still answer the front door for the pizza man. Haha. You get the idea.

Thanks guys :p
Elemya

Oh and how can we be sure that this isn't just Ketamine adulterated with some other substance? If it's averaged at 7x more potent than K as has been theorized on this thread then I also wonder why the reports show using such high doses.
well, obviously the initial guessing it is seven times as potent as ketamine is just wrong.

What would the smoked dosage be?
this compound can't be smoked, it is said.

^Assuming the 4-meo-pcp going around is at least 98% pure. If it is heavily cut up the dose could go way up. Anyone analyzed a sample yet??

egor, I wish it were simpler for laypersons to get things like that analyzed.

Well, I've decided I'm going to pony up, and buy some this week. A few reports should come with in a few months.

There is no way to predict neurotoxicity of novel drugs like this yet, and no studies have been done on humans OR animals with 4-methoxy-PCP. Don't take anyone serious who will try to speculate on this. If it's as neurotoxic as PCP by weight, but seems to require 10x or more of a dose than PCP, then it would be 10 or more times more neurotoxic than PCP.

Keep off source discussion and on-topic peeps. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.