• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

If you store it properly it should last a long time, even at roomtemp.
Keep it as dry and sealed up from enviormental exposure as possible.
30mg should be enough for solid trip.

Ok thanks for info, maybe also taking MXE with this, anyone have experience with that comb?

Hey!

Since i don't see any informations about the dosage on Erowid, i would like to know if 10mg will be active ? I had a sample of 30mg 4-AcO-MIPT Fumarate :p It is more strong than 4-HO-MET ?

Thank you!

i found it to be subjectively somewhat less potent than 4-HO-MET by weight, which makes sense as its molecular weight is a bit higher as well. Think my first trial with it was around 15-20mg and certainly active at that level, but not overwhelming or all that impressive. Started to get much more interesting around 30-35mg, been a while since i've had an opportunity to do any further trials with it though. As always though, YMMV. I'd think 10-15mg would be a good starting point for most people, after lower dose allergy tests of course.

Hey! I will have 4-aco-MIPT in a few days, should i go for 10mg first or 15mg ? How strong it is ? More mental, more visuals ? What's the bodyload with this one ?

Thank you!

^ you could go 10mg and in an hour do 10mg more if you want to test the waters or you could just do 15mg and probably have a good time on it. 10mg might not be what you want as by looking at your last posts you may have a bit of a tolerance building up.

4-ACO-MIPT is a bit of both mental/visual for me. Bodyload isn't bad after the come up but the come up can be a little rough (bit of anxiety, nausea, and feeling uncomfortable).

well YMMV as always, but 10mg is pretty subtle for most people. I found mipracetin to be somewhat "quiet in the head" and almost sedating; very easy to get into meditative states with it. Visually i found it unimpressive until i got to about 25-30mg, getting really interesting at +30mg. I found the visuals to have a bit different character than other 4-sub-trypts, save maybe 4-HO-MiPT. I think the lengthy alkyl chain on the isopropylated tryptamines may have some different effects on edge detection than the lower homologues.

Hey! I will have 4-aco-MIPT in a few days, should i go for 10mg first or 15mg ? How strong it is ? More mental, more visuals ? What's the bodyload with this one ?

Thank you!

just read a few pages back...

anyway, in a nutshell, the bodyload is rather mild, and it is a very easy substance to tolerate, and not too confusing.
how strong? well it really depends on what you mean by strong, doesnt it. like anymajordude said before, it is visual at rather higer doses ~20-30mg, and a lot less so at <15mg. 10mg is for me at least a threshold dose (but perhaps i do have a slight tolerance). music appreciation is greatly enhanced.

YMMV. go for an allergy dose first and move on from there. some report good result with upping the dose in the first hour. id rather be tripping twice. it is a very nice chemical even at low doses

CAUTION

Yesterday at the tail end of 4-ACO-DMT dosed about 10mg of 4-ACO-MIPT. This shit raised my bloodpressure, caused seriousvasoconstriction and what really worried me was the inflammatory reaction in my heart and pancreas, it felt like burning and swelled....... it could be immunological reaction to some infection cause i was yesterday bitten by a cat, but its hard to say. besides that had very devilish thoughts, really bad and negative, the type of stuff u really shouldn't have in any psy(see below for info about general effects).
It also could be from mixing with 4-ACO-DMT, another time also had a bad reaction with mixing 4-HO-MET although alone was fine.

I need further testing, but with this bodyload or potential to trigger it, have very mixed feelings about this compound. Be safe.

______

On more a light note, what I liked in this tryptamine was the analytical, focused, energetic, and awesome music experience. Its a audiophile dream, being able to dissect so perfectly all the instruments of the music, and listen to the tone/pitch so closely, makes u feel like an audio expert, and very immersed and distracted, seems perfect for a concert or even for partying. Its like this 30% LSD / 70% Shrooms, with a amphetamine edge, very awake and active. Visually it was similar to LSD, not particulary interesting besides having an hallucination that normally only reach in very high doses of LSD - seeing the bones of my hand lighten up like its an alien creature, cool! lol Introspectively if I disconnected from the music (saved me eheh), started to had psychopath / maniac thoughts in devilish nature, not about myself, but about others.. At some point also felt quiet paranoid with the pics in my room that had eyes were watching me. Like I said also had a bad reaction with mixing 4-ACO-DMT and 4-HO-MET, it seems 4-ACO-DMT competes with other tryptamines to end in a negative mindset.

Last edited:
woo, dude, sorry you had a bad time... but i will say theres no way to be sure the rc gave you those symptoms....
heart and pancreas? inflammatory reaction?... i really doubt that was the case, especially when you describe it as swelled and buring. more likely just some stomach issues (the heart doest hurt like that, and pancreatic troubles ... well they hurt like hell but dont go away so easily). it is waaay more likely to be something related to the cat bite or god knows what.

just try this substance on its own. it really is a gem, even if, like you said, can get a bit manic at times. and some might consider getting visuals compared to a strong lsd dose from 10mg of substance to be a good thing (and interesting too) :p

take it easy mate! :)

Thanks for the kind words kingme It sounds bad but I was still feeling very satisfied with the prior 4-aco-dmt trip. ;)

---

WOAH this shit tastes BAD, one of the worst RC tastes until now. Dosing ~19mg going slowly with this tiger lol :)

PS2 - Holy crap this hits you in 15mn!!

Unfortunaley this tryptamine might not be for me..This crap gave me almost the very first panic attack on psychedelics - fucking INTENSE headache, fever (so much had cool down with a swooped towel aroundh my head), burning sensation that switched from stomatch to later to my chest, and high BPM :/ I tried to hold this for about 1h45, and see if it would progress positively but the chest burning was getting too much, there's no drug worthy this hassle, so used the last 0.5mg alprazolam w/ minimal effect on fever/headaches, but reduced the burning sensation about 80%. I think my biosystem went nuts and reacted like was some virus or infection. I definitely advise proceed with caution with this one, there's more people reporting strange bodyload.

Last edited:
dude! im so sorry to hear about your experience! it certanly is among the most extreme ive heard... perhaps this chem just isnt for your body, it might also be a physiological reaction to it... im curious, was the fever just felt or did you manage to get your temperature read? im still leaning to think this is more of a combination of factors leading to unforuntate results but who knows for sure right?
if you have friends with the same batch you might consider warning them...

doesn't really matter if you're eyeballing ;) especially a chemical you've never seen before. different powders have different densities, you really can't know how much you've been taking yada yada yada, bad idea, get a scale, they're like $30

I figure at least 50% of the people on BL are really high-school teeny-boppers pretending to be adults and are afraid of possessing a scale that might be found by mommy/daddy and get them in trouble, hence the HUGE irresponsible ridiculous tendencies among so many many people to "eyeball" even though scales are so cheap. Get one and just figure out good hiding place, kids!!!

Last edited:
I figure at least 50% of the people on BL are really high-school teeny-boppers pretending to be adults and are afraid of possessing a scale that might be found my mommy/daddy and get them in trouble, hence the HUGE irresponsible ridiculous tendencies among so many many people to "eyeball" even though scales are so cheap. Get one and just figure out good hiding place, kids!!!

Or at least use liquid measurement :)

For me, a big part of getting a scale was moving out of my parents place. Getting a big box doesn't go unnoticed. An envelope, no one asks questions.

That being said, I just waited my turn to mess with these chemicals. Except for bromo-dragonfly, but that was in solution.

Oh, I actually had questions about this chem. Is it still as hygroscopic as that first batch mentioned at the start of this thread. I don't particularly want to work with goop/sap. Also, how does this feel compared to 5-meo-mipt?

Oh, I actually had questions about this chem. Is it still as hygroscopic as that first batch mentioned at the start of this thread. I don't particularly want to work with goop/sap. Also, how does this feel compared to 5-meo-mipt?

Wow old thread. This stuff still is nothing like 4-Ho-MiPT. Whoever said they are interchangable....they aren't. This is one of the few 4-substituted tryptamines (along with 4-AcO-DMT and 4-Ho-DiPT) that was different/unique enough from old fashioned psilocybin mushrooms to warrent actually taking it more than once or twice. 8 years later I still feel the same.

PS to the above person who asked about it being hygroscopic...I am aware of subsequent bathes that WERE NOT hygroscopic but no idea what is out there today.

5-MeO-MiPT seemed to resemble 5-MeO-DMT more than anything (when smoked) but I only tried that one once or twice. 5-MeO-MiPT seemed more body oriented vs visionary. 4-AcO-MiPT is just delicious gourmet stuff. 4-Ho-MiPT....cool and VERY colorful but just lacks something. No idea why the acetoxy changes the effects so much.

After the train wreck where Ialmost had the very first panic attack in my life, fever-like symptoms, and other extremely negative bodyload (more detailed on a reply on top). I have noticed this trigged some social anxiety, perhaps this was already latent, but I'm not sure. It also decreased my ability to "let go", that had learned before with other psychedelics. Obviously I decided to do nice break, and been 3 weeks without psychedelics, objective beingfor 6 weeks...

Now im wondering, should i try a low dose with this psychedelic to make peace with it? Or focus on this issue with another psychedelic that im at ease (like 4-aco-dmt)?

Well I had last weekend a 10mg experience (divided into 5mg 30mn apart, with some bread eaten) without almost no side-effects. I think the reason is that crosses too quickly BBB frying my brain? lol I heard about this approach of spreading a dose over small doses in a period of time to reduce side-effects (e.g. nausea) from other thread.

I was studying the current thread looking for a statistical analysis on the effects of this substance.

The results are as follows:

Positive 44 90% Positive 9 out of 10 persons
Negative 3 6% Negative 1 out of 10 persons
Neutral 2 4% Neutral 0 out of 10 persons
TOTAL 49 TOTAL
Low Anxiety 3 6% Low Anxiety 1 out of 10 persons Short period of anxiety during the onset
Big Anxiety 1 2% Big Anxiety 0 out of 10 persons
Confussion 3 6% Confussion 1 out of 10 persons
Nausea 2 4% Nausea 0 out of 10 persons
Surprised/New favourite 21 43% Surprised/New favourite 4 out of 10 persons
Erotic 6 12% Erotic 1 out of 10 persons
Music enhacement 8 16% Music enhacement 2 out of 10 persons

Hope this helps.