• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Most definitely, I always work my way up from a lower dose, but I do like to push it up there when there isn't too much disorientation involved.

did 80mg yesterday

was at a +4(obviously with that much right?)

hardest I have ever tripped in my life

words/text were actually backwards

shit was fucking insane

has an antidepressant/happy vibe about it just like mushrooms

the visuals at this point were way to intense

time slowed down/my voiced sounded slow mo

after hours, I had to abort the mission with trazodone which got me back to baseline in less than 5 minutes

^ lol at that dose, I imagine you must've been tripping for at least 10 hours before you decided to cut it out. Imagine how long you would've been tripping if you hadn't downed the Trazadone! 28mg of 4-ho-mipt had me tripping for 13 hours before I could drink enough to pass out... And there were still residuals for a long while after!

wow, that is a hefty dose there. Glad you had a good time. How much 4-AcO-MiPT do you normally take?

Will be taking this for the first time this week. Really excited for this one.

Noticed there is no image in the RC Reagent test thread (here) for 4-aco-mipt nor 4-ho-DIPT which is funny because those are the two compounds I will be trying for the first time in the coming weeks.

I have no way to verify to a certainty that what I have is 4-ho-dipt (HCl) or 4-aco-mipt(freebase) but none the less I'll do the reagent tests and post the pics.

Finally got around to trying this trypt. It was many things; mystical, intriguing, fascinating, beautiful, and much more. Very forgiving on the mind/emotions and a nice, natural body high. This was a lot more visual, than shrooms, emerging intricate geometric pattering, pastel like, ect... I love this stuff a new favorite.

For some reasons out of all the hallucinogens, shrooms provide a difficult mindstate where it can get really dark, confusing, and frustrating. With 4-aco-mipt i had no problem with heavy fluctuations of negative and positive energies, it was positive all the way through.

got around to giving this a try over the weekend. Took ~16mg, definitely going higher next time. Comeup was slowed by eating pretty shortly beforehand, which is something i usually try to avoid, but sometimes its just not in the cards. All in all really nice, gentle experience. Next time i'm thinking 30-35mg.

4-AcO-MiPT helped me to understand the term and feel of the tryptamine experience much better. understanding the common ground between that of say mushrooms and LSD without the experience having the importance of psilocybin or LSD loom over me I was able to really tell what a true yet custom tryptamine was like! Has me wanting to experiment with many more synthetics now.

i just recevied a gram if this product soo will road test it before making it avalible to others. am more looking forward to the DPT i got aswell!

to to love psycadelics dunno if the shits legal in the UK the DPT might not be but its easy enough to get anything online only thing i cant get without risking being bumped is n n dmt. plenty 5-meo-dmt in ma stash but thats an acuired taste i find snorting it more enjoyable.

what a wonderful experience i got from ~35mg of 4-aco-mipt. very much unexpected, in that the comeup was ratehr long but the trip itself was the closest ive yet to come to synthetic mushroom experience.

T:0 - ingested ~35mg on a almost empty stomach (light dinner 2 hours previous
+30mins - nothing, not even alertness
+60min - got worried that it might be the wrong chem, or bunk or degraded in transit, but starting now music seems strangly hypnotic and captivating.
+90min - it starts to feel like a real trip. Visually there are tracers, mild breathing and morphing as far as oevs are concerned, with very interesting patterning with eyes closed. music is excellent. this is the point where one would say i hit the plateau phase.
visually i had the impression at times that reality was bursting at the seams, with almost every edge in sight revealing a little bit of extra space, extra color behind it. sometimes surfaces would "reflect" furniture/images even though this was not possible (carpets cant reflect eh :p). Despite these effects, i never felt confused, walking and moving around felt surefooted (though it was a solid +++). some weak weed felt very nice, as did eating some chocolate.
felt like dancing, and moving felt good. no muscle tremors, no twitching, quite relaxing despite the wave after wave of energy.
very smooth, very little headfuck, however i found it... moreish. i kept regreting i had not taken more.

that being said the whole plateu phase lasted a good 4 hours, and on the comedown some MET was added (which worked wonderfully, prolonging everything by around 1-2 hours) adding euphoria and some visuals to an already impressive night.

at t+6h i was down completly and fell into a gentle relaxing sleep. the next day no comedown, no hangover no adverse effects (except wanting to go back)

i surprized myself that i added the met in the end. i usually dont mix things on first gos but this felt right at the time, and the doses werent that high. so far this was the closest ive come to a custom synth mush, and though the naturals still are no1 for me, this is among the best rcs out there.

Thanks very much, great report... very experienced with everything... just got a gram from a vendor whose site just closed down temporarily for a makeover... think I will start with 20mg, though from your report and other tryptamine trials, that will probably be not enough. But best start low just in case... would not want to end up naked on the front yard in the snow at 9am grinning and waving dementedly at the neighbors driving off to work, hehe.

would not want to end up naked on the front yard in the snow at 9am grinning and waving dementedly at the neighbors driving off to work, hehe.

this reminds me of a fun night on lsd, when at 6am on a monday morning i was cleaning the car (of snow) in front of my house, while humming and dancing around it while everyone was off to work, mustve looked like the happiest emploee of all

but really i think the chances of doing somehting too crazy on the stuff are quite minimal, especially at that dose.

post your TR as id love to hear others experiences

Thanks very much, great report... very experienced with everything... just got a gram from a vendor whose site just closed down temporarily for a makeover... think I will start with 20mg, though from your report and other tryptamine trials, that will probably be not enough. But best start low just in case... would not want to end up naked on the front yard in the snow at 9am grinning and waving dementedly at the neighbors driving off to work, hehe.

I'd probably find 20mg to be a heavy dose; ~16mg had me tripping balls (maybe because I'm in CT benzo withdrawal). It's a very intense experience for me, a total game changer. The visuals are full-on, and oh so meaningful, wrapping themselves in to the synaesthetic maelstrom of emotional insight. The spiritual dimention to this compound is powerful, immersing you with slick efficiency into karmic awareness and an ability to see one's self in the void. I found myself in a very shroomy elf-space, being nudged around gently but sincerely by omnipresent entities. This is like a very clear and lucid shroom in many respects, but with a greater cosmic undercurrent. A very useful tool for Tantric Yoga.

20mg was very mild for me... modest but rather pleasant body buzz, did keep me awake all night, but no real visuals (perhaps slight increase in color awareness?) or headfuck to speak of. Gentle, which is good. Zero cardio impact at this level. Guess I'm gonna have to try 30mg next time. So it does seem everyone's sweet spot is unique. Seems like its going to be along the lines of 4-aco-dipt for me... I really need at least 35-40 mg of that for anything very impressive to occur. Everyone's neurochemical receptors, enzymes, whatever are pretty unique, so start at 15 or 20 and work your way up if you need more. But wait at least 2-3 days before trying again... the tolerance to these tryptamines occurs very fast and strong. Second day in a row can be effective at a slightly increased dose, but by the third day response seems halved.

Last edited:
Beautiful compound to me. Many layers to it. I find it maddening and exploratory. Particularly simulating to the mind inducing hypomanic to manic states in many individuals I've witnessed on this compound. A good one for artists and writers to take and venture out on a long walk.

@DwayneHoover: I'm really suprised 20mg was mild for you. I am in your dose ballpark for 4-xxx-DiPT. I wonder if I'm just particularly sensitive to this chemical - I'm pretty sensitive to shrooms, with 2g cubes enough to rock my world. Or as you say, it could be highly variable per individual.

Individual sensitivity for unknown biochemical reasons it seems. 2g shrooms are good for me, but merely "nice." For me it really takes 3g to "rock my world" and create a totally immersive life altering trip.

Actually coming up on 10mg of Mipracetin hcl and 7mg of Miprocin hcl. Can't stress how amazing this compound is in my eyes. I know a lot of people who dislike its alien and manic nature but it puts me where I wanna be. I prefer a large dose of Mipracetin personally. Iprocin lacks the magic 4XXXmipt gives me but iprocin has its own place in my book. Miprocin/cetin reminds me more of mushrooms than P.cetin. As strange as that sounds. Its hard for me to believe the acetoxy analogues don't have unique metabolites to speak of. Especially to account for an extended duration. Sure the dose is more but still. I'd be interested in sampling 5-ho-mipt and 5-aco-mipt to see how those effects differ. The 4, 5 position is unique in tryptamines and I find it hard to believe that material is fully hydroxylated with how much effects seem to differ between 4-ho's and 4-aco's. Its only theoretical of course that aco's are fully metabolized into their hydroxyl cousins.. There are disputes as to whether or not psilocybin takes a synergistic role in a mushroom experience along with psilocin/ baeocystin/ ect. visuals are beginning letters melting/shifting into one another. Bout to hop off the computer its a lame place to trip to me.