• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Here's my two cents, i tried it this morning with my girlfriend, 16mg for her and 28 for me, this one have a very fast come up within ten minutes i had slight oev, but nothing crazy. Physically we both had shivers and goosebumps and had to throw up. It was quite harsh on the body and i did not found nothing erotic at the come up at all since my balls shrinked as never.

After a shower, i felt slightly better, but as some one said previously a little bit dumb, with difficulties in every day tasks, but with a very giggly mood.

I would not take more of it because the come up was too harsh for the final effects not so overwhelming. It may be fun if you dont have much time and a solid stomach.

It was always a super benign fun house ride for me! I've really really been pondering grabbing more for the longest time....! I am always effected oddly by 4-subs as well but this one was just a gentle nice ride on down the creek throughout.

I've been watching this thread for some time now and finally just got around to creating a Bluelight account..

I am very interested in this compound. I decided to invest into 4-AcO-DMT and a -MiPT but I have yet to see any real direct comparisons of 4-AcO-MiPT to 4-HO-MiPT. Many have said that the Acetoxy and Hydroxy of DiPT were "interchangeable" and I've found comparisons of this compound to a slew of others, just not its 4-HO-..although I'm having a difficult time finding a source for the 4ace I figure I should get some more information on the two before I buy like 100g of anything.
I appreciate it.

i was taking 4-ho-mipt earlier on in the year taking 50mg doses and that was great and giving me amazing experiences. then i switched to 4-aco-dmt for couple of months. but now that ive gone back to 4-ho-mipt, 50mg is hardly doing anything. whats the deal? have i build up some kind of tolerance?

I've always loved mushrooms and wanted to try the chems that break down into psilo. This one has me interested.

How often did you trip? 50 mg of 4-HO-MiPT sounds like a very high dose, if it is comparable to 4-AcO-MiPT.

I have stored 4-AcO-MiPT for almost 2 years in the freezer. It is a truly wonderful compound and I am considering a new experience. It looks normal, but after this time there is quite a chance of degradation or loss in potency, right?

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say probably not. It was in the freezer and I assume kept airtight? If it looks good then I think it should be fine and I wouldn't think degraded beyond maybe a tiny bit.

I haven't tried either the hydroxy or acetoxy of MiPT, but from my experience with a lot of different tryptamines, the two are likely not interchangeable. The AcO esters are mostly quite different from their HO counterparts, although of course there are commonalities.

God did I love this one. So light hearted yet still a really good psychedelic. I really need to get on procuring some as well as trying the hydroxy, which I've heard is excellent as well.

In that case I need to reconsider my plan. My previous experiences were with ~22mg and ~21mg, which I both would settle in a upper-medium dosage.
I would like to take it a bit further. Some reports make me think that a range from 25mg to 30mg should do the trick.
If the time is right, given these beautiful spring days, I will test it out. Thanks!

And yes: light, but not as "mellow" as 4-HO-MET in my experience. :)

I have only had the 5-Meo, and it's the best of the 5-MeOs by far in my opinion, at least that I've had. Super light and thought, crisp clarity, absolutely no body awkwardness whatsoever.

Well, I have to admit that the body awkwardness (=D) can be an irritating thing. Moving my limbs, dancing or making repetitive moves with a weird - yet confident - smile on my face helps a lot %)
The 5-MeOs are uncharted territory for me. Maybe someday I will get the opportunity and then I will embrace it with respectful joy, hahaha.

I don't find any of them to be nearly as good as the MiPT one. I am excited to try the AcO and HO because of it. :) 5-MeO-MiPT is very possibly the cleanest feeling psychedelic there is, for me.

And yes: light, but not as "mellow" as 4-HO-MET in my experience. :)
Right? I was actually going to say that. I think thirty milligrams would be good, that was my go to higher end dose for using it alone. I think this one really shines in combos as well, seems to add a lot of things, and a good amount of general merriment.

I will keep in mind, that 5-MeO-MiPT might be the one I want. Take care with the 4-sub-MiPTs and expect a little discomfort. But it will fade eventually and then it is up to you what you make of it :)

Edit: Help?!?!: That sounds very good, because I will most likely be using it alone. And that's okay for me!
What combos can you imagine working well?

I know a few combos that went well for me. I know I've combined it at varying quantities with 2c-B, DOC, MDMA, MXE, ketamine, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-HO-MET, and DMT. Not all at once but some of those were also combined together with 4-AcO-MiPT. All them worked well but I love combos so....:)