• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

^^ that's a pretty good description though I didn't find either of them particularly visual. What doses were you doing?

And as for a comparison with AcO-DMT, that shit fucked with my head a lot less from the one trial I had with it. The 4-sub MiPT chems will make you think the most illogical shit not only makes sense but is totally hilarious.

Miprocin - 60mg.
4-aco-mipt - 50mg.

Note. I have a bit of natural tolerance to tryptamines, so I usually dose on the high end. And I like the trip to be intense.

Largest Miprocin dose I ever took was 40mg... It was pretty visual at that dose... but considering that it was 3 bills a gram at the time, as was 4-AcO-MiPT, the dose/response curve was not tight enough for me.

What are the differences in potency between 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-HO-MiPT? Let's assume fumarate as that is most commonly available?

I'd like to hear more comparisons between the two but I am interested in how much more potent per mg 4-HO-MiPT is compared to 4-AcO-MiPT.

^ I would say miprocin is 1.1 - 1.3x more potent per. mg. depending on dose taken. I have worked with both in fumarate salt form.

Last edited:
I was reading the TiHKAL entry on 4-HO-MiPT earlier & most reports of the acetate ester note that it is sedating, however a lot of the discussion in this thread & TR's i've read elsewhere seem to indicate otherwise. Thoughts?

SO sedating with my one experience from it, a friend and I took 15 mg each of 4-AcO-MiPT, became sloth like and then passed out while experiencing no discomfort, actually unless my memory is failing me this may have been the most comfortable tryptamine I have ever taken. We listened to music for 3 hours and the whole time I was laying on the floor thinking of people and watching CEVs of slight patterns morphing into one another, more resembling LSD than anything else I've ever had. enticing! back with another report on this one soon!

that's a vote of confidence for sure ;) Been contemplating giving this one a try for quite a while now.

I wonder if it's possible to 'smoke/vape' the freebase 4-aco-mipt and how effective it'd be as a ROA.

4-Aco/4-HO-tryptamines aren't stable enough for this.
Someone on another forum I go to tried it with 4-AcO-DMT and the stuff turned black and did nothing.

in all likelihood it would be an extremely inefficient ROA. If you wanna convert some to freebase & vape it, then by all means go ahead, but i wouldn't expect it to work very well for the reasons TheAzo mentioned. Where did you hear about people doing it successfully with 4-AcO-DET? The only tryptamines i'm aware of that are effective through that ROA are the 5-MeO ones and the simple ones, like DMT, DPT, DiPT, etc.

SO sedating with my one experience from it, a friend and I took 15 mg each of 4-AcO-MiPT, became sloth like and then passed out while experiencing no discomfort, actually unless my memory is failing me this may have been the most comfortable tryptamine I have ever taken. We listened to music for 3 hours and the whole time I was laying on the floor thinking of people and watching CEVs of slight patterns morphing into one another, more resembling LSD than anything else I've ever had. enticing! back with another report on this one soon!

And just out of curiosity, what other tryptamines have you taken, and how does it compare to some of the other AcO's?

It's a google cache, but here are some trip reports of 4-aco-det freebase vaporized.

And the erowid 4-Aco-det primer

Thanks for the info. Think i've read that primer before, had forgotten about that part though

^ it's a little easier than 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MiPT is SUCH a smooth ride, unheard of from anything else ive ever taken. seems very recreational yet available o depth but while still keeping one relatively together and in tact... I felt capable of holding up a convo with a friend but had no desire to, 4-AcO-MiPT just took me gently downstream.. dancing visuals and a comforting set of body sedation and euphoria that just had me very comfortable.

This stuff sounds really cool! Sounds like something I'd like to dose high on. Am I right?

As long as you have brain cells left to start low, you could be right.