View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so, unless its kept in a humid wet environment.. just keep the moisture out .. I just don't see how it can degrade..

cheers dude. all i need now is etizolam to arrive - i'm shit scared of doing 4-aco-dmt, for some reason :-/

^^ everyone is different

and i always get pre trip anxiety and like to have benzos on hand as a saftey net

but dont be scared its very forgiving n easy going

cheers dude. all i need now is etizolam to arrive - i'm shit scared of doing 4-aco-dmt, for some reason :-/

I am too and i actually did it once at 9mg.. i had a good experience but at some points i thought i took to much and thought I was going to die.. I started to give in and surrender to it and it made me feel a little better, but because i took only 9mg i think i was able to fight it and that is why i had a hard time..

if i do this again, im not sure if I should take 9mg or 5mg.. but i just have this fear, but i never regret taking it and in the end it was positive..

^Nope, it's fine. Dissociatives and tryptamines tend to play nicely together. I've only done this particular combo with a very low dose of DXM, but it worked out well.

I did the last of my 4-aco a couple days ago :(

I really need to order more, I love this stuff.

For the first time I did MXE before I did the 4-aco, it was an interesting trip to say the least. I wish I hadn't been as drunk though. When I first got it in march it was white clumpy powder and by the time I did the last of it, it was really sticky brown powder that I couldn't even break up. It all clumped together into 1 ball and looked like brown sugar. I think it lost a little potency but it was definitely still active. It felt a little different than 4-aco, but I took it orally instead of snorting it. When I snort it, it feels much more DMT like (even the brown degraded stuff). Am I correct in guessing that i degraded into 4-ho-dmt?

So there's not any real danger from mixiing psilacetin with pure DXM, is there?

As already said this should be a safe combination - just remember that they can really potentiate each other. Even just 100mg of DXM really potentiated 2C-E for me, I've not mixed it with 4-AcO-DMT yet but I'd expect similar potentiation.

I think it might be a great combination for getting rid of some of the anxiety 4-AcO-DMT can sometimes induce in a weird environment/higher doses though :D

Yahh, the combo worked great. I sometimes feel a sort of compression or numbness in my chest and neck when I take psilacetin, almost like I have lungs that have fallen asleep. The DXM rid me of this, as well as adding a much more sensual edge to the experience.

If one had a (2g) amount of 4-aco-dmt fumarate in a sealed bag inside of an airtight mason jar (w/ silica gel) at room temp for like 2-3 years....

What would be the signs of degradation? If it degraded, would it simply degrade into psilocin (4-ho-dmt)? As long as it still looks like a fine white powder, it likely hasn't degraded much, right? I took some about a year ago and it was still perfect. I'm just wondering what the signs of degradation would be, and if it would degrade into psilocin?

Signs of degradation usually involve a strong chemical smell and the powder will start going towards a gooey brown mess.

am i the only one that wishes people would indicate the form of 4acodmt, when they indicate a dosage??

The problem is that there are big differences between batches. I've had absolutely sh!t HcL that was barely active, and fumarate that was 99,8% pure (lab tested). I don't usually have the possibility to lab test my batches, that's what makes it difficult. HcL is more potent in theory, yes, but in practice, the fumarate I've got has always been much better than the HcL. Which indicates I've got poor quality HcL.

I just got some in the mail, from a distributor who has suddenly disappeared. Maybe he'll be back up, but I don't know. Linked to a more reputable one, too. Last time, I noticed no side effects. This time, I get a headache, and on a second small dose, today, felt a sick feeling. I'm not sure if I noticed it last time I took it (just a few days ago), because I had dosed 4-HO-DET only hours before, and could have associated any negative effect with it (and part of the negative I perceived was from accidentally consuming mold 8( ), but I didn't notice it with the last sample. This one appears to hold it's form better than the last. The last seemed brighter, more amber in color. This is very dark brown. I'm wondering if it's a product of it's degradation, at this level, somehow, or if I have developed a sensitivity/allergy to fumaric acid. I developed a sensitivity to malic acid within a few days, and am allergic to citric acid. I do feel that the latter is probably what's going on.

I am now hunting for freebase... but in the mean-time, I have some questions, if anyone who wants to, can answer:

1. If I get- say, five grams of this stuff... in the basic form (freebase), how should I best store it? I don't care if it costs me money to do so... Like storing it in dry ice, somehow... I have access to this, for free (because I'm required to get it, for my work, and I never use it). This way, how long do you think it would keep?

Hell, a kilo.

Heh.

2. If I do a conversion with baking soda (because I'd be afraid of other methods, probably), would it be a clean freebase product, most likely? Or would some fumaric acid salts remain with the product I'm trying to... excavate? I really have no idea, where to start on that. I know the information is around... I just haven't got that deep yet.

I'm glad I ordered DPT as freebase. Then again, I'm not so sure I have any huge issue with the HCL form, in the doses consumed in these compounds. I guess I have some 4-HO-DET to test that.

Guys i just recived a batch of 4-Aco-DMT Fumarate that is dark brown color (like a dry shit), really weird, it's the first time i see a rc of this color.
Also the smell is a little strange, usually i find the the rcs odoreless, this one smell vaguely as something sweet.
Is this normal or should i complain with the vendor?

Guys i just recived a batch of 4-Aco-DMT Fumarate that is dark brown color (like a dry shit), really weird, it's the first time i see a rc of this color.
Also the smell is a little strange, usually i find the the rcs odoreless, this one smell vaguely as something sweet.
Is this normal or should i complain with the vendor?

I've never had brown fumarate. It's always been white and almost completely odorless.

A bad smell is an indicator of degradation. Degraded 4-AcO-DMT smells awful. If I were you I would complain.

Thanks for the reply, i just contacted them but i'm not sure they will fix the problem replacing the product.
If it is really degraded what could happen if ingested? Will it be dangerous?

Thanks for the reply, i just contacted them but i'm not sure they will fix the problem replacing the product.
If it is really degraded what could happen if ingested? Will it be dangerous?

I doubt it's dangerous. I once got degraded HcL and it was active, I took far too much because I though it was barely active. I did have some nausea which I never have on 4-AcO-DMT otherwise.

i tried the same brown clumpy 4-aco-dmt fumerate a short while ago and i didnt encounter any negative effects.
i am wondering how i would go about insufflating it as it cant be cut into a fine powder.
would dissolving my dose in a small amount of warm water work? :?

^^Try. I don't see why not. I didn't think of thst earlier.

What does this degrade into? I've heard 4-HO-DMT, but that can't be it.

I've only seen this brown... But the 4-HO-DET HCL sample I have is all white, from same distributor. Not that that means anything.

I need to smell mine. The sweet smell might be as well because its a fumarate. It, like malic and citrus is sour/sweet. Not to mean its not because its degraded/ing.

Last edited:
What does this degrade into? I've heard 4-HO-DMT, but that can't be it.

No, I don't believe it degrades into 4-HO-DMT. My degraded 4-AcO-DMT definitely did not degrade into 4-HO-DMT. They are qualitatively different and clearly distinguishable.

Status
Not open for further replies.