View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of note, 4-AcO-DMT was the least affected of all drugs I tried while taking Citalopram. It was still altered by the SSRI though.

As was stated before, you're either in possession of seriously anomalous brain chemistry or you have something wrong with your product. 10-15mg is about all I can handle... 20mg is absolutely overwhelming for me. I suspect you have degraded, cut, or impure product to begin with.

^hrmmm idk... when i was taking desvenlafaxine (aka pristiq...effexor, basically) 20- 25 mg of the fumarate was a good dose before a night out. I continued to have a high "tolerance" for the drug and the character was different (to what it is now) for at least a couple months after discontinuation.
I guess that this makes sense... if an SSRI causes downregulation of 5-HT receptors (resulting in fewer 5-HT2 receptors in the brain) then a 5-HT2 agonist will have less effect because it is interacting with fewer receptors?
please feel free to chime in if i'm misunderstanding something.

just wondering if freebase can be injested orally as is or should the dose be dissolved in some OJ or something similar?

Yes... can be ingested orally.

I have another Q about freebase psilacetin...
Can it be white?

I imagine its possible but it doesnt seem likely... A supplier sent me a photo of some white powder in a bowl (the apparent psilacetin freebase), and brown in a wine glass, which he claimed was 2c-i...

anyhows, going to finish off what I've got - try a 30mg dose, then order from another supplier.

Of note, 4-AcO-DMT was the least affected of all drugs I tried while taking Citalopram. It was still altered by the SSRI though.

As was stated before, you're either in possession of seriously anomalous brain chemistry or you have something wrong with your product. 10-15mg is about all I can handle... 20mg is absolutely overwhelming for me. I suspect you have degraded, cut, or impure product to begin with.

It's not really THAT anomalous, 20mg being mild is something I've heard from more than a few people. Better than having to take 60-100mg of the great 4-aco everyone had awhile back (you probably know what I'm talking about) to get decent effects... :(

It's not really THAT anomalous, 20mg being mild is something I've heard from more than a few people. Better than having to take 60-100mg of the great 4-aco everyone had awhile back (you probably know what I'm talking about) to get decent effects... :(

y'aint never gonna get a universal dose/effect with *any* drug. I just hoped 10mg would've been my happy place - then I wouldn't have to spend so much money on the stuff :)

So, I bought 500mg of 4-aco-dmt a couple weeks ago. It came as a brownish powder(fumarate). I vacuum sealed it, double bagged it, and stored it at room temperature. Today when I looked at it, it's starting to turn into this brown messy goop.

Question: Can I expect potency loss from this? I want to trip tonight, but I don't know how much I should alter my dose to reach the desired effects,...

No, mine has degraded but doesn't seem to show any potency loss. If anything I was surprised at how strong 15mg of it was, especially when I'm used ot higher doses.

Although fumarate should not have degraded in a couple of weeks, especially when stored like that. I think you got HCl. I'd get it in a freezer asap.

I still haven't tried this compound but I should have a chance to sample it soon.

To those whose 4-aco-dmt has reverted to brown goop, it may coninue to degrade if you don't store it cold or frozen. I had some 4-ho-met that degraded to brown globs & continued to degrade in strength as I failed store it correctly even after it had turned icky. I did however still have an effect, but that effect required more & more of the globs each week until it ran out.

No, mine has degraded but doesn't seem to show any potency loss. If anything I was surprised at how strong 15mg of it was, especially when I'm used ot higher doses.

Although fumarate should not have degraded in a couple of weeks, especially when stored like that. I think you got HCl. I'd get it in a freezer asap.

i have also experienced the HCl degrading into something at least as potent as 4-aco-dmt.
No experience with degraded fumarate. i would put it in the freezer immediately and when you get around to eating it start at your normal dose or maybe a little below.
fwiw, i think there is a lot of poorly made 4-aco-dmt fumarate out there right now. and it seems to be pretty unstable.

Just broke out my 1.5 year old sample last weekend. It was great when I got it, and still great now. Stored in my safe at room temperature. It is still the same off white powder it's always been. No potency lose. And the trip helped me remember why I save 4-aco-dmt for special occasions. Very powerful and very healing. 20mg had me off my rocker. I couldn't spin my records like I wanted to. I just couldn't find the motivation to left a finger to hit play. Good luck with all the brown goo everybody. In another year I'll be buying some of it too.

Just broke out my 1.5 year old sample last weekend. It was great when I got it, and still great now. Stored in my safe at room temperature. It is still the same off white powder it's always been. No potency lose.

What form is it in, Redbong?

Im assuming not freebase.. as apparently fb it degrades rapidly at room temperature.

Just wondering if anyone knew roughly how long fb would last stored in an air tight container, away from light and in the freezer.
-Either from experience or anecdotal notes

I preferred when i had the hcl form, i always found the fumarate to be totally different in effects, i found hcl to have an overall much more intense body high and psychedelic mental rush where as the fumarate seems alot more calmer.

What form is it in, Redbong?

Im assuming not freebase.. as apparently fb it degrades rapidly at room temperature.

Just wondering if anyone knew roughly how long fb would last stored in an air tight container, away from light and in the freezer.
-Either from experience or anecdotal notes

I have the furmate. It has proven to be very stable while stored outside of optimum conditions. The freebase probably wouldn't last 6 months stored like that. But, I don't know for sure. Just a guess. I'd be scared to buy more than a couple doses of freebase.

The day has come. I am going I try this substance again after a year and a half. The last time I took it 15 mg was great and 25 mg I had a panic attack because of the intensity. I had no idea it was going to be that intense.

Today I will be dosing 15 mg and I will have some nitrous on hand since it seems to really rocket me into space but also reduce all of my anxiety at the same time. I highly recommend nitrous to accompany your trip as it really has helped me open my mind and really put me at peace with the world.

10mg can be quite a bump in dosage if you're not that experienced. Gradually work your way up I say!

I know this now. Before that I had only done LSD so I wasn't experienced. It was just so great that first night I wanted more! I think 15 mg is just the right amount for me.

I am hoping today will be like the first time. I was having full body orgasms during the peak along with nitrous. Its been so long ago yet I still smile thinking about that time.

It may be a stupid question but because it's so often compared to Shrooms: do you think one should try this one if possible or simply stick to traditional shrooms? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.