View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are at one with the shrooms you will love 4-AcO-DMT, 25 mg should be fine although my experience with it is limited to an 80mg oral dose and I am not experienced with any other dose 8o... this means that I saw things nobody is meant to see, I jest, but I mean it, this stuff is incredible. There is quite a bit of bodyload at an 80mg dose but relatively little compared to the magnitude of the Experience. I would certainly not recommend such a heavy amount especially as a first-timer. I did the fumarate. I hope to try this compound again, this was over two years ago, but have yet to venture back. I am curious to try very small doses, less than 10mg even, and combine with cannabis perhaps to see what good can be achieved at this low range. I think the conversion of psilacetin to psilocin is more likely to occur more fully if you were to swallow the compound.

Is it just better all round? I don't have much of this so wanted to get the most out of it by sniffing. But people here seem to think otherwise. Does the bio availability vary much?

Not much at all. If I'm remembering correct, it maybe starts kicking in around 15-25 minutes rather than 30-45. And the trip may also be a tad bit shorter.

Everyone will probably tell you just to eat it and I would have to agree.

^just got a new batch in from a retailer ive never used before

no real complaints but its real dark brown

its still clumps of powder, but the color is so dark

every time i have gotten its been off white powder

I've never had 4-AcO-DMT before, but recently acquired some that's like this, a very dark coarse powder.
I was a little put off by it since everywhere I've read and seen pictures it's been a white/off-white finer powder.
Do I understand correctly in that you've tried this dark one and that there's nothing wrong with it?

From what I understand even the smallest impurity can color a whole batch, but I still figured I'd wait until I had confirmed that what I have is "normal" before I tried it myself :)

^^ just got it monday and have not tried it yet

ill let you know when i do tho

Oral is the way to go:)

Debatable. ;)

Personally I enjoy snorting it and taking it orally, but all my best experiences have been after snorting it, personally.

I also seem to find that snorting it makes it a much more energetic trip, whereas when I took it orally there recently, I just wanted to sit around doing nothing, each time.
Could be coincidence, I could just have been tired and this affected my trip, but I'm not too sure.

There's also the negative side to snorting-
The horrible smell to the chemical, haha.

EDIT: I don't find nausea to be a problem, either ROA with 4-AcO-DMT. It seems to be the general consensus that it doesn't carry much nausea with it, correct?

And related to the batch conversation;
Mine is a sort of off-white, browny, clumpy substance. Irritating to work with because it clumps so much.

Last edited:
There's also the negative side to snorting-
The horrible smell to the chemical, haha.

The reason why i would never snort anything, i snorted MXE once and i'll never do that again, i just can't stand the smell or the drip of anything

The reason why i would never snort anything, i snorted MXE once and i'll never do that again, i just can't stand the smell or the drip of anything

Really? I thought mxe is VERY easy on the nasal

Then again the most ive smorted at a time is 30mg normally its 10-20. I know most you crazy bastards ljke more haha

A couple hours ago I took 18mg along with 10 drops of lemon essential oil. The lemon oil did get rid of most of the nausea I usually experience, but it also seems to have made things a lot more intense than I was expecting. If I try this again I will only use about 12mg.

Really? I thought mxe is VERY easy on the nasal

Then again the most ive smorted at a time is 30mg normally its 10-20. I know most you crazy bastards ljke more haha

I honestly don't know how anyone can snort stuff, even the drip from MXE was extremely unpleasant for me, but i guess it doesnt bother others as much as it does myself.

Anyone with experience Alprazolam tried Phenibut? How does it compare? If someone needed 6mg Alprazolam to produce an Anxiolytic effect how much Phenibut would be needed to achieve the same results?
Thanks

i took way too much of this stuff over the summer like every 1 or 2 weeks and im actually really bored of it now. that was a bit stupid i think. i never thought i would get bored of tripping.

^Give yourself a sober year. The fun will come back once you forget what was so fun in the first place. Like getting a tattoo. Wait until you forget how bad it hurts, then you're ready for a new one. I dunno if I'm even making sense right now. Sorry.

if i try to snort this, how much should i take 6mg? i was thinking of making it very low just to see if anything happens..

if i try to snort this, how much should i take 6mg? i was thinking of making it very low just to see if anything happens..

Thats not a bad startinng point i domt think. You will feel it if u dont have toleranxe to it already tho lol

I honestly don't know how anyone can snort stuff, even the drip from MXE was extremely unpleasant for me, but i guess it doesnt bother others as much as it does myself.

little bumps of MXE while on 4 AcO has proved to be quite nice for me in the past

Anyone with experience Alprazolam tried Phenibut? How does it compare? If someone needed 6mg Alprazolam to produce an Anxiolytic effect how much Phenibut would be needed to achieve the same results?
Thanks

phenibut was kinda weak IMO when i tried it but it was only once or twice and along time ago so maybe im wrong

i would start with 10 or so but its entirely up to you

i dont snort it so i cant really speak to that

6 mg will give a nice warm bodyload but not that much else, it's not tripping really but a nice feeling. If you want to snort and trip you'll need to up the dose to 10+mg. A good starting point to get familiar with the compound would be around 10 mg (insufflated).

4-AcO-DMT is much more potent when snorting than taken orally so you'll only need 1/2-1/3 the oral dose.

The time dilation is as profound as can be imagined, what one needs is kindly company on a hefty dose, I found, and then it is possible to relax significantly. I experienced anxiety at the peak of my 80mg oral dose because I wasn't feeling right at all and was alone in my flat at 3am but when the ambulance crew arrived I was much happier; just being with good people however strange in appearance, the essence of their humanity and my own brought me much comfort and I recovered almost immediately.

It was extreme to take such a large dose for the reason I spent a few hours in hospital as a result and followed on with a few weeks detox, abstaining from cannabis even, but it was an incredibly enlightening experience that I remember very well.

Im very suprised after trying DMT that sub-breakthrough doses are visually ~90% same as 4-ACO-DMT. Actually, I researched probably already too much with 4-ACO-DMT that im not impressed at all with DMT at least at this level... :\ Hopefully will breakthrough and report a different opinion very soon.

The time dilation is as profound as can be imagined, what one needs is kindly company on a hefty dose, I found, and then it is possible to relax significantly. I experienced anxiety at the peak of my 80mg oral dose because I wasn't feeling right at all and was alone in my flat at 3am but when the ambulance crew arrived I was much happier; just being with good people however strange in appearance, the essence of their humanity and my own brought me much comfort and I recovered almost immediately.

It was extreme to take such a large dose for the reason I spent a few hours in hospital as a result and followed on with a few weeks detox, abstaining from cannabis even, but it was an incredibly enlightening experience that I remember very well.

That's an extreme dose. Did you take that much on purpose? I've once snorted 70-100 mg, it was degraded and I thought it was barely active first, but I was in for quite a surprise. Even degraded stuff is still active. This massive dose resulted in a mental blackout that lasted for about an hour. Before the blackout I had so intense visuals I couldn't see anything but visuals. After the blackout it took hours to understand even basic things like who I am, where I am, what time is etc. It was extremely stupid of me to do it but I learned a lesson or two to say the least. But I never had any signs of any physical danger though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.