Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some HR is Rx for the following question:

There is a Trip Report by user jesuspeople666 on another forum who tells a lengthy horrrific story about his experience of IV 60 mg 3-meO-PCP.
He ended up under extended medical and psychiatric treatment.

Anyone contemplating IV 3-meO-PCP should first read jesuspeople666's trip report. (Msg #497 of this thread)

Maybe IVing is reckless, but have you seen the guy`s posts? He was looking for trouble and ht found it!

yeah, he posted after his first experiences, was warned ~"be careful, it sounds like you're in for a train wreck if you keep using the way you are."... and then he didn't heed the warnings and a train wreck happened.

I have only ever been able to have dxm as far as dissos go but would love to try ket or mxe. Pcp/Pce derivatives seem too far out there and I think the horror stories have scared me off from ever searching for them. I do find the dissociative threads and especially pcp threads as a very interesting read though. So strange they are interesting.

Yes, i.v. is probably a somewhat reckless route for this compound but jesus's 60 mg i.v. of this stuff is just fucking silly and insane, even via other routes that would be dangerous and reckless dose with a capital R, just asking for trouble and laughing in the face of danger. I was thinking something along the way of 5 mg i.v. myself, also I would dare to say I am very experienced with 3-MeO-PCP via i.m., nasal, oral, subl, rectal... Week long binges and numerous overdoses & mental breakdowns but also dozens or hundreds of miraculous adventures and blissful responsible dosing. Beautiful chemical but a very powerful one, it can and will bite your ass big time out of the blue at some point if you are not careful.

Btw I'm all out of this substance at the moment, ha, so don't worry.

Last edited:
mmmmm i love 3-meo somuch. reading this thread is giving me such a craving for it ... i havent taken any since i went on a pcp + weed binge that lasted for several months, including a 3 week period where i dosed every day with constant re microdosing. i was eating up to 40mg a day sometimes and smoking a gram daily on average. i started to go insane and became obsessed w columbine massacre** (it mustve been related- im normally a very non violent, peaceful young woman)
had to stop after that

was working full time too and didnt miss any shifts, not quite sure how i pulled it off. i want dissociatives so bad now theyre the greatest class in the world to me, but scared of my tolerance.. might have to wait til next year to eat that pcp....mmm

**eta i dont think even in the depths of my pcp abuse i wouldve done anything violent, nor do i think 3-meo is really that psychologically dangerous when used in moderation but it can take you to dark places....

Last edited:
Does anybody experience major tooth ache 30 hours after dosing (dose is always 5-7 mg insufflated) ? I can attribute it 100% to the consumption of this compound as I never got tooth aches and it happened now 3 times roughly 1.25 days after dosing. I've read here, that someone's wisdom teeth broke through after dosing. I think this could be somehow correlated.

how dose 3MEO-PCP compere to Street PCP ?? is it the same as PCP ? im a big fan of PCP and like to get wet a couple times a year and am interested into trying 3MEO. Is it the same ???

Of course it's not the same, it's a totally different chemical...

I've read here, that someone's wisdom teeth broke through after dosing. I think this could be somehow correlated.

that was me. the wisdom tooth grew in totally fine and straight btw -- no pain now.

i've never noticed other tooth aches btw, but at the time it probably would have been hard to notice light aches compared to the direct specific pain of my wisdom tooth.

I agree with the following quote insofar as the synchronicities that can occur while under the influence of 3-meO-PCP. This is indeed a substance that can improve users' ability to detect and interpret their environmental and social cues accurately,

And yes, i concur that if dosed judiciously at threshold levels 3-meO is most definitely an antidepressant and mood booster, as you say.

Set and setting can be important. I wonder if you perhaps met someone during the experience or what music you may have listened to, perhaps?

About 50% of my excursions are, perfect days as you describe -blissful, socially adept and eloquent, with a knack for the creative. just bursting with blissful peace and gratitude, but overall a boatload of deep-down feel-good type of euphoria.

I always have a positive experience and i find it easy to stay on course which may be due to my many years of meditation. It trains the mind to intently focus and concentrate, and the benefits of this practice carries over into daily life.

What in the literal fuck.... My package came in today so I got to try 2.5-3mg (dosed volumetrically) and I swear to god I anticipated or "predicted" events happening right before they did, multiple times. I am a believer in synchronocities over coincidence, and today was just...woah. And now, I come on here and it just so happens that the same day I get mine, try it, and experience it, you all post about the same phenomenon on here.

Wow. That's all I can say.

EDIT: Actually, I can say that this stuff is amazing as an anti-depressant/mood booster. Suchhh a good day.

It induced semi-delusional thinking... only present during intoxication. I'd have thoughts about how it makes sense that everything is cyclical and/or geometrically a spiral. I never went off the deep end, I could keep grounded - after all you just have to remind yourself you're ignoring many things which are not a spiral. This type of thinking appeared after a few days (5 or so) of continuous use of 10-12 mg daily. It was only present when the drug was ingested. After a break of a week or two it disappeared. I'm out of the stuff and could probably find a place to get it, but I'm going to take a break for a few months.

But everything is cyclical lolwhatzdrugs...

NSFW:

*please don't let this thread devolve into a social thread too much, thanks - embedded vids are not allowed outside of nsfw tags*

Everything is cyclical
What goes around us come back around baby
Everything boomerangs
What goes
Up must come down
Love is warm, winter's cold
Humility will keep your feet on the ground
So do your thing through the rain
If you understand, wont you sing with me now?

This rainy day is temporary
The contrast is why we got 'em
Cause sun shining through is just a cloud away way way way way way
Way way way way way way

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say that earlier but didn't get around to it. :) The universe is entirely cyclical.

I agree many things are from the discs of spiral galaxies to whirled plants petals, days, orbits of planets and cycles of hunger. However this was an overarching thought about everything and was still easily recognizable as semi-delusional. Is life cyclical? Several religions think so.

I believe so, of course I recognize I could be wrong and have no way of knowing. Which is the key to having fully sane thoughts I think.

I believe so, of course I recognize I could be wrong and have no way of knowing. Which is the key to having fully sane thoughts I think.

Absolutely. Following in the steps of Socrates, the most intelligent person who ever lived due to his recognition of his ignorance. Honestly, I would hope that it is and that the ancient people understood something we lost - however deep down I feel very much this is wishful thinking generated by our anthropomorphic world view (which lead to our geocentric world view and many other oddities).

So I finally have the opportunity to try this substance... I will be snorting 2mg for an allergy test, and then probably take 6mg sublingually an hour later. Is snorting it even worth it?

^ It works fine orally. It could get too manic if you snort it.

the compulsion to redose is already high enough with this stuff when taken purely orally. i think snorting is a really bad idea for 3-meo-pcp.

Status
Not open for further replies.