View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking at the binding assays for most of dissociatives, 3-meo-pcp is like 30x potent as ketamine is on ndma receptor if read correctly (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-649843.html) and well these binding dont confirm anything on opoid receptors, in the same post there another link which correleate ketamine and opiod receptor, and with the feeling i got from 3-meo-pcp i could imagine it does too as probably other receptor too, yes look a new ball game in every aspect

^ looking at that, 3-MeO-PCP has a really strong affinity for the Sigma receptor too.

which might be why high doses make people go nutso.

^ looking at that, 3-MeO-PCP has a really strong affinity for the Sigma receptor too.

which might be why high doses make people go nutso.
about sigma : (from wikipedia)
The function of these receptors is poorly understood[4] though an endogenous ligand, dimethyltryptamine, was found to interact with σ1.[5][6] Activation of σ–receptors by an agonist ligand may induce hallucinogenic effects and also may be responsible for the paradoxical convulsions sometimes seen in opiate overdose. Drugs known to be σ–agonists include cocaine, morphine/diacetylmorphine, opipramol, PCP, fluvoxamine, methamphetamine, dextromethorphan, and the herbal antidepressant berberine. However the exact role of σ–receptors is difficult to establish as many σ–agonists also bind to other targets such as the κ-opioid receptor and the NMDA glutamate receptor. In animal experiments, σ–antagonists such as rimcazole were able to block convulsions from cocaine overdose. σ–antagonists are also under investigation for use as antipsychotic medications

make sense, can totally agree with the antitussive effect which i really dont like, sound to have lot with opiates, anyone dealing with withdrawal after long use this?

Sorry but I am seeing just about zero evidence that sigma is playing any role here, it's not like taking effects of NMDA antagonism and dopaminergic agonism / DARI taken to the extreme cannot account for the psychotic behavior?

Let's not take a poorly understood receptor to blame every poorly understood (read: almost hard to believe, THAT kind of insane) effect on. ;)

I have found a new appreciation of dissociatives lately...have been IMing 3-4mg 3-meo-pcp and 20 mg MXE once or twice a day for a week or two and I love this stuff.
I thought sex on MXE was good until I tried sex on 5mg 3-meo-pcp/25 mg MXE IM combo and am fucking hooked.
Going to have to pull back a bit as I'm noticing a wee bit of tolerance and don't want to ruin the magic.
Fucking on this combo is WAY beyond any sex EVER!...
It feels like my dick is made of hot wax and my GF's pussy is a double boiler and is melting my dick inside her. WE fuck ALL the time now I'm 16 years her senior and I'm wearing her out, but she loves it....this shit is absofuckinglutely afuckingmazing!!!

She's been using MXE for depression with great success, but eschews the PCP...scares her.
I hadn't done PCP since I was a kid 35 years ago and I never appreciated it back then, but I do now...my mood has been better than it's ever been in my entire life...am going to start stopping after tomorrow though so I'll see how long the glow lasts...

Last edited:
"start stopping"? quitting dissociatives cold turkey works alright, and can even be really enjoyable with the glutaminergic rebound that happens (if you can handle all the stimulation)

didnt have much problem with mxe beside the psychological effect at first, so will see gonna break a little this week compare to a "big" use last week even though it was all micro dose.

"start stopping"? quitting dissociatives cold turkey works alright, and can even be really enjoyable with the glutaminergic rebound that happens (if you can handle all the stimulation)

Ok, I'll find out tomorrow...maybe...?
Not that familiar with dissociatives, didn't know there was a jones.
Any advice?

I'm not sure I really agree with that statement. I had been using 10-15mg of MXE orally once or twice daily for a couple of weeks in an attempt to self-medicate myself for some post-stimulant abuse depression. I had to decrease my "treatment" dose to 5mg of MXE no more than once a day because I was noticing a significant increase in irritability during any off days, especially 24+ hours after the last dose. Of course, I can not definitively place the blame for these effects on MXE alone due to my previously mentioned poly substance abuse.

I was going to (and still might) post an update to my post regarding this subject in the MXE B&D, but I have found that the 5mg "treatment" dose of MXE is superior for this purpose because it produces less intoxication and greater stability of mood.

Ok, I'll find out tomorrow...maybe...?
Not that familiar with dissociatives, didn't know there was a jones.
Any advice?

smoking a bit of herb helps bring me down to earth post-binge. too much herb tho and i start feeling hedonistic and want to dose. just a bit will do.

Man 3 meo has helped me so much. I feel as if it has healed in in some social/self empowering sort of way. It's so therepeutical, it has relieved myself of my own self, if that even makes sense.
I do find that this stuff is very moreish, i just keep redosing, which i know is not good at all. I was letting myself slip there for a week or two but i brought my usage down completely. It's been about 3 weeks now.

The fact that i have access to loads of this stuff just makes me giddy inside haha.

Keep the dosages on the lower to moderate end with this stuff for overall enjoyment, that's something i'm sure a lot can agree on.

Man 3 meo has helped me so much. I feel as if it has healed in in some social/self empowering sort of way. It's so therepeutical, it has relieved myself of my own self, if that even makes sense.
I do find that this stuff is very moreish, i just keep redosing, which i know is not good at all. I was letting myself slip there for a week or two but i brought my usage down completely. It's been about 3 weeks now.

The fact that i have access to loads of this stuff just makes me giddy inside haha.

Keep the dosages on the lower to moderate end with this stuff for overall enjoyment, that's something i'm sure a lot can agree on.
Not too moreish for me...keeping daily intake at 5-10 mg, but was supposed to start stopping today...didn't happen...

Side note...does this stuff give anyone else the physical feeling that guts have turned to quicksilver/ice...?...feels like I'm made of the same shit that the terminator in T-3 is made of...weird.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on the best overall uses for this chemical?

Can it be used for deep personal, spiritual, and universal exploration like MXE? Is it well suited at low dosages for being an anti-depressant? If so, in what ways? Etc. etc.

I've been following for the past five or so pages, but I thought that asking a definitive question could clear things up a bit, not only for me, but maybe also for your own perception of the chemical :)

best used to add some sparkle to your day. for me that is 5mg-10mg. perhaps lower for others... i have a pretty big tolerance to other dissociatives.

if i ever do higher doses again i am going to make sure to have a trip sitter present.

So literally just an anti-depressant/mood booster?

Is there any fun to be had at 10-15mg without much of a tolerance? What I mean is is the experience good enough to enjoy on it's for say watching movies, listening to music, or chilling somewhere outside? Would it be with weed added? Or does it just get too wonky without enough positive effects to make it worth it?

Taken from Erowid:
"In retrospect, this is a very special compound. It has all the basics there for an essential dissociative but it also has a real sparkle on the side. It definitely whizzes past methoxetamine and certainly 4-MeO-PCP. I’m putting this compound right up there at the top along with ketamine and MDMA. There’s a very high-definition feel to its effects and I find there’s a very inter-dimensional aspect to the dissociation. More metallic-feeling than ketamine certainly, this substance radiates the feeling of smooth metal and plasma"

...good description of physical feeling...is this familiar to anyone else?

This was my description: "...does this stuff give anyone else the physical feeling that guts have turned to quicksilver/ice...?...feels like I'm made of the same shit that the terminator in T-3 is made of...weird."

It feels like I'm made of "hardhotsmoothwaxymercury"...or is it just me?

Last edited:
Like this?
silver_surfer_by_thesilvabrothers-d5x1fle.jpg

=D

Nah dude i totally get what you're saying! I get the same feeling, smooth plasma like is the perfect way to put it!
Super high def, clarity, calculated. It's quickly becoming my favorite substance

Lmao! quiksilver. had me rolling

Ok so when im on 3 meo i get feel like i can tell the future or events that are going to happen. I anticipate certain moments and shift in conversation or mood.
It's fucking WEIRD!

I suppose it's the manic aspect of it

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you were gonna say this:
Ok so when im on 3 meo i get feel like i can tell the future or events that are going to happen. I anticipate certain moments and shift in conversation or mood.
It's fucking WEIRD!

I suppose it's the manic aspect of it

Yep, 20-30 years ago my buddy quit doing PCP because he convinced himself he could change traffic signals with his mind, thought he was crazy...we used to do a LOT of PCP....WHEW!
in retrospect though, I think he actually DID change them..."I'll take a green light Daddio!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.