View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snorted 2-3mg to test it out, waited an hour and then dosed 5-6mg orally, and then waited another hour or more to dose 8mg sublingually. Over the course of about 3 hours I took around 15mg using different ROAs. I definitely felt something, but it was rather light. I also noticed that I had a slight pain/tightness in my heart, then after I only hit 1 nitrous balloon, my right cheek started to twitch for about an hour. My friend got it from someone who ordered it recently and had nothing but good things to say about it. It's a white sticky/clumpy powder, but I can't quite pinpoint how it smells (as I have a horrible sense of smell anyway)... I guess it smells kind of chalky in a way. When I put it under my tongue it had a slight burning/numbing sensation and left that spot a bit numb for a while afterwards. I think next week I will snort 15mg of it as this seems to be preferred by a lot of people, despite the advice given above :)

Has this become less available (I don't want a source) in the last few months? It is so potent that a gram lasts for like 6 months.... all of my people don't carry it... except for one dude and I don't feel like buying 100grams :p (though the price isn't bad)

Still very available here in Sweden. Not that I need it as my gram will last me a lifetime anyway.

Still very available here in Sweden. Not that I need it as my gram will last me a lifetime anyway.

Maybe a lifetime if I did it once every few months, my grams seemed to last between 5-9 months, one less because I tossed it when I was using it a bit often (several days in a row once a day). Fun stuff, I very much want to try the PCE people here talk about.

I haven't seen any around state-side in awhile, whatz.

seen it available dropship but yeah like you said -- no way does one person need 100g of this stuff.

I know they don't... but I bet there's that one person who's stocked up with a 1/10th kilo! A quick calculation says I would be stocked to dose once a day for 26 years... no thank you. By the time I run through a gram I need a few month break.

It was pretty fucking cheap though! .

What does drop shipping imply? The vendor acts as a middle-man to preserve his source? I had only one order ever where the person told me it was drop shipped.... now that I think about it they delivered crap stims but I had forgotten that order also contained the best 3-meo I've seen up to this point. 12mg was pushing it, whereas in the other batches that was ideal - it's potent stuff but purer is better!

Also, just curious, if you enjoy this stuff at low (non manic to hypo manic doses, no attempts at holing, amnesia or any crazy shit) doses is MXE worth it or should I just keep looking? I've had a few doses but lost the gram I ordered 2 years ago.... still haven't found it :)

Last edited:
What does drop shipping imply? The vendor acts as a middle-man to preserve his source?

pretty much

Also, just curious, if you enjoy this stuff at low (non manic to hypo manic doses, no attempts at holing, amnesia or any crazy shit) doses is MXE worth it or should I just keep looking? I've had a few doses but lost the gram I ordered 2 years ago.... still haven't found it :)

MXE is a really different creature in my experience, even when comparing low doses of each substance. both are worthwhile, though.

pretty much

MXE is a really different creature in my experience, even when comparing low doses of each substance. both are worthwhile, though.

I know there are a whole myriad of arylcyclos going around, any you've liked particularly?

So far all I've heard being more enjoyable is the 3-meo-pce and that is out as it doesn't seem to be vended and I'm not hunting down someone in China to make it.

the only RC dissociatives i've tried are 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, and MXP. 3-MeO-PCP was the best of those three IMO, but i feel a bit more responsible doing MXE because MXE doesn't make me as crazy or make me want to redose as much.

Right on,

If anyone has any input

3meopcp < X

What is X? (obviously I mean disassociatives ;) )

also worth noting (also in relation to our PM discussion) -- high doses of MXE are MUCH MUCH safer than high doses of 3-MeO-PCP. if that "wtf i didn't know humans could experience this shit" state is interesting to you then MXE is a safer choice than this stuff is. on MXE you'll be going "ZOMG WTF" but you'll be laying in bed the whole time. on 3-MeO-PCP you'll be going "ZOMG WTF" but when the drugs wear off you'll realize you've been wandering around being outwardly insane to any observers.

Lucky enough the only times I got there I never actually made it to the amnesic state. As I said, that was fun but I'm more interested in low doses so that has never been an issue, though it might be interesting to experience it with more memory and control. I don't believe I've ever 'holed' and have never taken ketamine and the mhole sounds mighty fun!

Went to the dentist and got one syringe of novocaine. Came home and was still numb.

About 2 1/2 hr later, took 10 mg bioperine oral.
Waited 30 more minutes then oral 3--meO-PCP, threshold dose 8mg.

A very productive day helped along by NYCD.

Put up Christmas lights. They turned out great! Three long strings. I did not use a ladder out of harm reduction.

Made tasty lunch, chatted with the woman, she gave me a fashion show. Went for a brisk walk over one mile. Made a business call that went very well. Lining up $$$ for 2015.

Then a 2 hour sadhana, some writing, meditation, and music.

The novocaine blunted the 3-meO a tad, the bioperine was a plus, overall a productive, blissful excursion with my favorite neurogenesis enhancer.

Sounds like a great experience, Akbar! However, I would not say 8mg is threshold. I've taken 2.5mg-3mg and definitely had effects. In fact, the highest I've gone so far with this chemical is 5mg, which was actually too high for the purposes I was using it for, as a mood booster and "day enhancer" basically. 5mg made it too hard to think logically and hold more than a very basic train of thought in my head.

Sounds like a great experience, Akbar! However, I would not say 8mg is threshold. I've taken 2.5mg-3mg and definitely had effects. In fact, the highest I've gone so far with this chemical is 5mg, which was actually too high for the purposes I was using it for, as a mood booster and "day enhancer" basically. 5mg made it too hard to think logically and hold more than a very basic train of thought in my head.

^-this

If what you have is purer stuff threshold is definitely closer to a few mg (2-4mg) as noted. By 8mg you may be getting a mood lift and even some mild mania. By 12mg the hypomania and confidence is completely noticeable, past that and you venture into super mania and then to mindfuck land.

I got a lot of anxiety on the comedown from this stuff...thought I liked it better than I did...the jury's still out on his one for me.
anyone else get anxious coming off this shit?

^Oh yeah. I also get a weird headache during the peak and the whole experience has a cold, plastic feel. It's definitely the most economically viable dissociative and I kind of like that it is not "warm" like mxe as I don't fall into the habit of daily dosing.

I admit using an imprecise scale to weigh my doses. When i say threshold it indicates a level of effects that allows full
functionality, recognition of social cues, linguistic and cognitive precision. Normal walking and talking.

I'm thinking the novocaine increased my tolerance. Recent use includes 5 threshold doses in the past 19 days. Minimum 3 to 4 days between doses.

Not to go off thread, but saw NY Times article on growing medical use ketamine for depression. IMO 3-meO is equally as efficacious as an attitude adjuster.

I don't have anxiety or headaches on comedown, maybe due to regular doses of fish oil and vits.

Last edited:
...and the whole experience has a cold, plastic feel...

Literally for me, it feels like parts of me are actually made of cold plastic or metal...liked the feeling at first, but I'm changing my mind...I think.
Like I said, "the jury's still out on this one for me", ATM at least.

Yea I haven't even touched my baggie in 2+ months, like two weeks after I received it, which is rare if not unheard of for me. I might use it at low doses more if I'd taken a higher dose, but I'm honestly a little intimated to do so considering being at college in an apartment complex full of straight-minded students. I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.