View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be the differences in effect of 3meo-PCP and 3meo-PCE?

I found 3-MeO-PCE to be the most stimmy and quirky of the bunch (compared with 3-MeO-PCP, MXE where of course it is kind of in between structurally), it was relatively functional for me but it was also relatively easy to incur a megalomanic complex. Very fun but scatterbrained for me, I think I I.M.ed most of it (no all of it iirc, if only for economic reasons) although like with 3-MeO-PCP I was careful with it unlike how I have handled MXE injections in the past. Never had black holes, manic disbehavior etc from 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE but I am sure they were close around the corner.

3-MeO-PCE was way addictive / compulsive for me though, but that was probably the repeated use and ROA. One of my first times or very first time I took a low I.M. dose of 3-MeO-PCE and got on public transport on my way to visit family for over 2 hours. It was not a very smart thing to do although after some threshold tests I felt confident to do it, knowing low 3-MeO-PCP and MXE dose results. Normally public transport / crowds get on my nerves but it was one of the most (artificial) Zen places I have ever been in mentally, I was definitely not 'gone' or absent like it is easy to get on 3-MeO-PCP, something I find very fake Zen because it is not very conscious to dissociate like that. I could look at the sun's silver lining around clouds and be perfectly happy in that train.
I think 3-MeO-PCE might be one of the hardest dissociatives to hole on, because it seems to focus much more on the functional present brain goof effects rather than body-mind disassociation. But, clearly indicated by those megalomanic tendencies, mania most probably lies ahead. And one can still seriously disbehave in such a state even without anterograde amnesia (disso blackout).

I loved it, but I am glad I can't find it anymore.

About 3-MeO-PCP / this threads OP, I added a warning - it seems overdue and incredibly warranted given all the accidents - some of which I have irl second-hand experience with, please check it out and let us know if it needs to be more or less emphatic, if other things should be included or advice worded or formatted differently. We could copy it to 3-MeO-PCE / Diphenidine / MXP threads after that.

Last edited:
good points Solipsis!
Id doesnt need any more emphathy... the advice that previous experiences will not protect or prepare you for other substances is rightly warrented and, in my opinion, best advice. heck that could be said about most substances (psychedelics) too...
it is also worth noting that dissasociatives are, ime, a lot closer to psychedelics than stims in the way they should be handled/enjoyed. set and setting make a lot of difference, and effects can vary even at the same dose... and that makes them less reliable and more prone to be abused (ie -take more because you just dont feel what you hoped for yet, only to get to a whole different place because your mind was just not in the mood in the first place)

Thank you for the feedback :)

So I probably ought to include a warning about abuse / compulsive use that makes most dissociatives considerably more hazardous than psychedelics, a fact that combines dangerously with overdose risks?

My God. I think 3-MeO-PCP is the holy grail of dissociatives, it took me a while to arrive there as I did not like it at first (I was used to ketamine and looking for something like that). Anyway, you make it sound like 3-MeO-PCE could give it a run for it's money. THat Zen place followed by mania is why I love 3-MeO-PCP so very much. I hope I am so lucky to try the PCE analogue one day.

I found 3-MeO-PCE to be the most stimmy and quirky of the bunch (compared with 3-MeO-PCP, MXE where of course it is kind of in between structurally), it was relatively functional for me but it was also relatively easy to incur a megalomanic complex. Very fun but scatterbrained for me, I think I I.M.ed most of it (no all of it iirc, if only for economic reasons) although like with 3-MeO-PCP I was careful with it unlike how I have handled MXE injections in the past. Never had black holes, manic disbehavior etc from 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE but I am sure they were close around the corner.

3-MeO-PCE was way addictive / compulsive for me though, but that was probably the repeated use and ROA. One of my first times or very first time I took a low I.M. dose of 3-MeO-PCE and got on public transport on my way to visit family for over 2 hours. It was not a very smart thing to do although after some threshold tests I felt confident to do it, knowing low 3-MeO-PCP and MXE dose results. Normally public transport / crowds get on my nerves but it was one of the most (artificial) Zen places I have ever been in mentally, I was definitely not 'gone' or absent like it is easy to get on 3-MeO-PCP, something I find very fake Zen because it is not very conscious to dissociate like that. I could look at the sun's silver lining around clouds and be perfectly happy in that train.
I think 3-MeO-PCE might be one of the hardest dissociatives to hole on, because it seems to focus much more on the functional present brain goof effects rather than body-mind disassociation. But, clearly indicated by those megalomanic tendencies, mania most probably lies ahead. And one can still seriously disbehave in such a state even without anterograde amnesia (disso blackout).

I loved it, but I am glad I can't find it anymore.

About 3-MeO-PCP / this threads OP, I added a warning - it seems overdue and incredibly warranted given all the accidents - some of which I have irl second-hand experience with, please check it out and let us know if it needs to be more or less emphatic, if other things should be included or advice worded or formatted differently. We could copy it to 3-MeO-PCE / Diphenidine / MXP threads after that.

Will taking 3 meo after a night of mdma usage have any adverse effects? I have searched a lot but there seems to be no info on how these two would interact, preferably after the mdma has noticeably diminshed but is still detectable.
The two differing actions on serotonin would lead me to believe it could be somewhat unsafe.

3 meo pcp has a LONG half life. It has a high sert 1 binding affinity. I guess depends on experience, tolerance and ability to not go completely bonkers if you over use the 3 meo pcp. IMO/IME not a wise choice but hey I'm not the fun police.

3 meo pcp ohhh the mania, such sweet mania. Hit the 3 pcp hole and know what fucking dissociation is.

Thank you for the feedback :)

So I probably ought to include a warning about abuse / compulsive use that makes most dissociatives considerably more hazardous than psychedelics, a fact that combines dangerously with overdose risks?

I don't think it would fit into your warning, but its of note that I think the biggest risk factor for compulsive dosing is boredom/having too much time on your hands. At least in my experience that's the way it was. Now that I have a really busy schedule I don't think I would have the same issues. Might tho.

Can somebody estimate the danger of joint injuries, when exercising a day after dosing a strong disso like 3-Meo-PCP (dose 5-10mg) ? Despite the possibility of sounding like a jerk (I will read the papers when there is time) I would like to ask whether calcium and lingering residues of those compounds in the organism are mutually exclusive.

I ask because I realized, that my knees feel less mobile after dosing and recently I injured my back seemingly out of nowhere a few days after dosing 3-Meo-PCP.

I'd be bum-shagged trough the roof and back if someone would make 3-MeO-PCE available again, even had a few words with someone to probably Custom Synth sum, but i realized most, if not all Vendors doesn't even seem to know that there would be a big demand very soon, not only because it's unique but also as it's lil' brother MXE is very soon being made illegal within all the European Union Member States. And as they're very very similar and nothing like the other crappy Dissos like Diphenidine, MXP or 2-MeO-Ket, i don't get it why no one had the thought about making it available again, as it's damn interesting Stuff, a true Gem, as each and everyone of those who tried it, agreed to and fell in love it... Well, probably there might be some few who didn't, but that's just the usual exceptions proving the rule =D

Of course it's harder to handle as MXE, as it's potency is roughly identical to 3-MeO-PCPs, and if i had to describe it to someone never heard about it, i'd say it is, feels and acts like 60% Methoxetamine, 20% 3-MeO-PCP another 20% of it being something none of these have to offer,... it's own unique Flavor..., in short: something way too good to just forget about it.

So, and as it's not only fun recreationally but also something to use for self-exploration purposes - which i think is much more a viable term i'd use to describe what many refer to as self-medicating themselves - which is something i dislike because if there's a need for medication, there's usually something, some sickness that has been diagnozed officially, contrary to the plain belief of having something.

Last edited:
I'd be bum-shagged trough the roof and back if someone would make 3-MeO-PCE available again, even had a few words with someone to probably Custom Synth sum, but i realized most, if not all Vendors doesn't even seem to know that there would be a big demand very soon, not only because it's unique but also as it's lil' brother MXE is very soon being made illegal within all the European Union Member States. And as they're very very similar and nothing like the other crappy Dissos like Diphenidine, MXP or 2-MeO-Ket, i don't get it why no one had the thought about making it available again, as it's damn interesting Stuff, a true Gem, as each and everyone of those who tried it, agreed to and fell in love it... Well, probably there might be some few who didn't, but that's just the usual exceptions proving the rule =D

Of course it's harder to handle as MXE, as it's potency is roughly identical to 3-MeO-PCPs, and if i had to describe it to someone never heard about it, i'd say it is, feels and acts like 60% Methoxetamine, 20% 3-MeO-PCP another 20% of it being something none of these have to offer,... it's own unique Flavor..., in short: something way too good to just forget about it.

So, and as it's not only fun recreationally but also something to use for self-exploration purposes - which i think is much more a viable term i'd use to describe what many refer to as self-medicating themselves - which is something i dislike because if there's a need for medication, there's usually something, some sickness that has been diagnozed officially, contrary to the plain belief of having something.

Do you prefer MXE to 3-MEO-PCP? Is there a reason it disappeared? I don't have enough experience with MXE to understand the difference. When they ban MXE does that include some catch-all which extends to 3/4-meo-pcp or other arylcyclohexylamines? Luckily living in the US where there is no fucking rhyme or reason to what they emergency schedule, maybe it will all be safe?

I mean if shit like phenazepam can still be legal we've got absolutely no coherent logic to what we ban (relative to safety). Phenazepam is like (among other long half life benzos) the mega-ultimate-date rape/memory fuck/irresponsibility catalyst drug and yet it is unscheduled.

Can somebody estimate the danger of joint injuries, when exercising a day after dosing a strong disso like 3-Meo-PCP (dose 5-10mg) ? Despite the possibility of sounding like a jerk (I will read the papers when there is time) I would like to ask whether calcium and lingering residues of those compounds in the organism are mutually exclusive.

I ask because I realized, that my knees feel less mobile after dosing and recently I injured my back seemingly out of nowhere a few days after dosing 3-Meo-PCP.

I don't have anything to offer, I'm just curious why you think being concerned about the physical effects of such a powerful drug would make you sound like a jerk? Sounds straight responsible to me, being super cautious with such things are a virtue.

I like 'em both, dunno if i really prefer anyone of these three, they're all somewhat similar but also have enough to them that i wouldn't wanna have had missed one. For me 3-MeO-PCP is kinda lika Ket, i.e. they're subjectively seen more sterile, cold, even though they also deliver some psychedelia while MXE and 3-MeO-PCE are, as i think, way more psychedelic, warm but also chaotic, of course that's all dose dependend and i've never dosed any of the MeO's above 20mgs. I've well experienced with the MXE and -PCP, while with Ket and -PCE i've also enough experience to say i know them well but not as much as the other two. 3-MeO-PCP is kinda like some Opiate-Upper that can be very stimulating and with higher dosing very wild, so i tend to dose in the lower mg-range, which had proven to deliver what i was looking for. MXE and Ket, with the latter being somewhat cold in my opinion, are tools for self-exploration like i'd say is LSD or some of the 4-subbed Trypts, like 4-AcO-DMT - my favorite (and which synergizes pretty damn good with MXE, just like any other Psychedelic i combined with it, i.e. or especially LSD and 4-HO-MiPT etc.). When doing so, i dose the Disso as low as possible, as kinda catalyst so it doesn't mask the effects of the other Compound.

Afaik 3-MeO-PCE was a Custom Synth and not available in large quantities, but i have hopes for it be re-appear as i hope very soon, just as O-desmethyltramadol did. Odt is, besides Butyr-Fentanyl, the RC-Opioid i liked the most, with AH-7921 also being a useful tool, especially for tapering purposes, placing 3rd whilst MT-45 for example was utter shite).

Hmph. I agree on the dosage of 3-meo but not quite that low. I think 10-12 mg is ideal, but I'm generally taking it by itself. I believe on erowid I read someone call the feeling "liquid metal" in a trip report I agree with that sentiment. I dunno why but the words do express something about the experience but I can't say exactly what the hell that is, take that as you will heh. As for any similarity to an opioid I'd have to disagree, disassociatives are a fairly different beast, I've only had passing experience with MXE, never had the pleasure to encounter ketamine surprisingly, and minimal experience with dextromethorphan. I tried nitrous oxide with a low dose of 3-meo-pcp recently and it was certainly a bit different than nitrous on it's own - fun! But nitrous oxide would be fun watching paint dry. I just realized a major retailer sells cartridges for less than I ever imagined, so I might try this combo a bit more.

Gotta feed that whipped cream dispenser (so much better than those 5-10 buck metal crackers! Save your fingers, no leaking it through shitty or non-existent seals, ).

NSFW:

*please don't let this thread devolve into a social / media sharing thread too much, thanks - embedded vids are not allowed outside of nsfw tags*

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no hole with 3-MeO-PCP and attempting to chase one will most likely land you in hot water. Your pretty lucky that nothing negative came from the doses you've already done, people fuck up on as little as a fourth of the doses you've posted...
I dunno I've been dumb enough to lick out a baggy I thought contained 20 mg tops. Mind 3 meo pcp powder tends to be a tad sticky. I have no idea but I get the feeling it was 50 mg sublingual. Well fuck me It was almost like you K hole but your manic as well as dissociated and confused. Mind you can just become manic and just feel no pain when you eventually inadvertently stumble into something.

Most people seem to fuck up hard on this stuff. I know almost all those of my friends who have taken it fuck up. Mind they often polysubstance abuse. Like IDK something smart like smoke a bunch of meth and then do 30 mg 3 meo pcp... REAL SMART GUYS!

Highest -PCP dose for me, staggered, should've been somewhat around 15 - 20mgs tops and i, without one exception, never took just one single dose but a few low ones, as staggering seems/is the way to go! It helps one, experienced ppl just as newbies, prevent overdosing and is better/safer than having too much into your system - as that's reaaaaally ugly, even with doses below 20mgs and of course, just if tolerance is low (enough).

But stupid me also did it wrong and didn't weigh out the remains of a baggie, i.e. eyeballed it and so, as my guess was way off, had a very very awful time, especially during the come-up and first 2hrs approx. - until effects got less intense, made it possible to do something and understand it, as watching tv and so turned out to be good in the end.

Needless to say that's nothing i'd like to go through again...

Dex was my first Disso, but it isn't doing much to me except when combined with Grapefruit-Juice prior to Ingestion. If so, 90mgs is enough for a proper buzz, even though it's nothing i'd like to do often - if ever!

So it was the MXE letting me have insights of very much value and so learned to appreciate what this kinda Compounds are capable of. Ket's ok, but as i think nothing like MXE/the 3-MeOs and if you ask me, nothing you'll miss - even though many prefer it over most if not all of the new ACHs. I disagree...

Last edited:
I dunno I've been dumb enough to lick out a baggy I thought contained 20 mg tops. Mind 3 meo pcp powder tends to be a tad sticky. I have no idea but I get the feeling it was 50 mg sublingual. Well fuck me It was almost like you K hole but your manic as well as dissociated and confused. Mind you can just become manic and just feel no pain when you eventually inadvertently stumble into something.

Most people seem to fuck up hard on this stuff. I know almost all those of my friends who have taken it fuck up. Mind they often polysubstance abuse. Like IDK something smart like smoke a bunch of meth and then do 30 mg 3 meo pcp... REAL SMART GUYS!

Jesus, I thought 22mg was fucking nuts 50! Damn.

Highest -PCP dose for me, staggered, should've been somewhat around 15 - 20mgs tops and i, without one exception, never took just one single dose but a few low ones, as staggering seems/is the way to go! It helps one, experienced ppl just as newbies, prevent overdosing and is better/safer than having too much into your system - as that's reaaaaally ugly, even with doses below 20mgs and of course, just if tolerance is low (enough).

But stupid me also did it wrong and didn't weigh out the remains of a baggie, i.e. eyeballed it and so, as my guess was way off, had a very very awful time, especially during the come-up and first 2hrs approx. - until effects got less intense, made it possible to do something and understand it, as watching tv and so turned out to be good in the end.

Needless to say that's nothing i'd like to go through again...

Dex was my first Disso, but it isn't doing much to me except when combined with Grapefruit-Juice prior to Ingestion. If so, 90mgs is enough for a proper buzz, even though it's nothing i'd like to do often - if ever!

So it was the MXE letting me have insights of very much value and so learned to appreciate what this kinda Compounds are capable of. Ket's ok, but as i think nothing like MXE/the 3-MeOs and if you ask me, nothing you'll miss - even though many prefer it over most if not all of the new ACHs. I disagree...

As I said, highest I've gone is 22mg and it gets pretty fucked up, some unique ways of experiencing reality and time that I think are worth the experience at least once! I actually never found the crazy effects disconcerting or too amnesic like others here, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful; a trip sitter is a requirement for those dosages. Stuff goes bonkers at a bit lower than that dosage too, until you experience how hair trigger this drug is 1mg can make the difference between just a bit of mania and a total psychedelic fucked up disassociative ride (thought you might be looking for that!). Personally I prefer within 1-2mg of 10mg, just enough to get that energized feeling, I can preform tedious tasks effortlessly and I feel like a big sorting machine putting away dishes and the like - kinda fun actually. Making food from scratch turns into some perfectly choreographed process. I swear I made the best open faced tuna melt EVER. I was on toasted french bread, it was far better than usual - maybe I was hungry but since this drug doesn't usually alter taste perception IMO, I conclude I just made a damn good sandwich.

I swear I made the best open faced tuna melt EVER. I was on toasted french bread, it was far better than usual - maybe I was hungry but since this drug doesn't usually alter taste perception IMO, I conclude I just made a damn good sandwich.

=D I know what you're talking about (just atm having a decent, really well prepared Meal sitting in front of me) - but i usually experience this on Stims, as PV or MPH,... Seems like i should give it another go 2moro! Seems like it's time to change the Routine for a while ;)

3 meo pcp is great IMO. High doses, deliberate or accidental can be pretty fucking crazy as you go mainc. 25 mg and I thought the reporters on the news program I was watching were talking directly to me, it's a form of drug induced psychosis and I exhibited the following symptoms, ideas of reference and thought insertion. MXE also gave me quite a grandiose delusional mental state from high "M" hole doses. Big difference is generally you sit around a lot more on MXE and aren't stimulated and hypermainc.

I agree that low doses are the way to go 10 mg or less without tolerance, 15 mg or less once you get a tolerance to 3 meo pcp. Only need to use a few times over say a week and you will notice a tolerance building. Had a couple of different "batches" of 3 meo pcp and I recall a while back having some "3 meo pcp" that was more akin to what THCified and Solipsis describe 3 meo pce. Was more stimulating and psychedelic than any other "batch" of 3 meo pcp I've had. Also redosing just seemed to make you a bit more stimulated, almost hyper focused. Watching music video's was fucking great. However this bag I was very careful to dose via weighing vs eyeball!!

Don't mind MXP. Hated it first but Had it a couple times now and have come to enjoy the anesthetic kind of effect. High doses seem to be tolerated well. Does not seem to fully dissociate me to the point I lose touch with reality. Anesthetic effect at best makes me lay down especially If I IM it. Still lucid. Feels pretty fucking good but no MXE replacement and sure not 3 meo pcp. :(

is there people who used on a basic, mostly therapeutic amount (even if it can easyly go on recreative or worst), but well i could use mxe like this for aslmost 2years withtout much complication until now, touching wood :), having this stuff since 2days and been doing 4time less than 5mg, dont have my scale so it was quite risky but well started with micro micro amount which i think was 1mg and every hour increase , but well i think i could managed to not go too far and having a high ndma tolerance due to long term mxeuse , even if i partied yesterday and drink and did blow.. i mean dont like how thing can go mad when u get a little too euphoric ahah,today i could feel been little maniac and almost panic attack mostly because of my body actually which i could manage but took still and etizolam for calming, but well if ketamin is a Volvo 1980, mxe a mercedes class A, feel like 3-meo-pcp look like an ferrari, i mean from what i see and read mostly cause for now that product is still having lot of mystery , and about the half life it look really not accurate all im reading on it 7-40hours it a big gap even it indeed vary from people to people

prior dissociative tolerance doesn't mean much with this stuff. it's a whole new ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.