• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is pretty special. It really gets in there. Very unique drug, subtle and very powerful all at once. Also, it combines with ALD-52 and I'd imagine other lysergamides incredibly well, but watch out because it's going to increase intensity over what you'd expect very dramatically. Both times I've combined them, I took pretty low amounts of both and was blown away each time. The first time, I took a half of one of the slightly wider edge hits from the sheet, so probably 75ug 9I'm guessing the edge pieces have 150 instead of 125ug due to being proportionally wider) plus a few small bumps of 3-MeO beforehand and had a very strong trip where I ended up quitting using tobacco products except very occasionally. Last night I had one of those larger hits and a small amount of 3-MeO and it's the hardest I've ever tripped on LSD/ALD. Really intense visuals and an expansive, confronting and challenging headspace which led me to resolve to reduce my frequency of drug intake, one of those important reminders I occasionally need as my usage slowly slides towards too much.
I can confirm amazing synergy with ALD-52, ETH-LAD, 2ci, 2cb, DOM, 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt. In fact, I don't consider to trip anymore without preloading with treemeow. Also I lowered my drug intake after 3meo experiences, it really helps with addiction. The problem is I only crave for 3meo this days in exchange

Do you dose the 3meo at the same time you drop the lysergamides? Or stagger the dosing times?

3-MeO first. It's the same as when I combine psychedelics with MXE, I like to be on the dissociative first, seems to provide a launching pad.

3-MeO first. It's the same as when I combine psychedelics with MXE, I like to be on the dissociative first, seems to provide a launching pad.
With lysergamides I prefer to take them both at the same time, as onset and duration on both are similar, and the euforia felt when both peak at same time is out of this world :)

^ i was imagining that either could work well, with the timing.
That does sound like quite a combo.

The 3-MeO seems to allow the lysergamide to just really get in there. Each time I've done it I've been amazed and even a little overwhelmed. What really amazed me is that the second to last time I did it, I took about a half hit of ALD-52, the slightly larger piece when I cut it so about 70ug I'd guess, and had a very powerful trip that hit a pretty transcendent place for a bit, and caused me to quit using tobacco products.

and caused me to quit using tobacco products.

Excellent, man!

I'm in the camp, if there is such a camp, that would ideally take a sniffed dose of meo or two to get all loose-y goose-y in the mindbrain before dropping a trypt or phen. Then I would do another bump at the peak and then come and go as I please for the rest of the experience.

I believe there is such a camp, give me a hand putting up the tent, would ya?

I should mention in here since others have mentioned; 3-meo did help me quit smoking cigarettes like nobodies business. I have no clue why it works so well as an anti-smoking aid but long before it helped me get a grasp on my other addictions nicotine was the first to go. I had half a pack of cigarettes sitting around when I dropped the first of my newest batch of 3-meo and the nicotine cravings just weren't there at all. I quit cold turkey no problem.

I've read somewhere it antagonizes NaCh receptors to some degree but i'm not sure how powerfully. It's definitely got some effect on them I believe as it seems to shut down any psychological and physical cravings I would have had had i been CT'ing cigs without it. I've tried quitting cigarettes without the 3-meo before and nothing shuts down the cravings for cigs like this drug. It's another really strange but useful effect this compound has.

Previously had poor results combining 3-meo-pcp with LSD, but tonight it just synergised so well. It's like the 3-meo just got my brain all loose and let the acid seep deep into the folds of my mind. I thought I would have a pretty good tolerance from my last foray five nights ago, which was also a much higher dose, but I was pleasantly surprised with how strong and complete my tabs felt tonight. It was a really great combo for seeing my favorite jam band (The Werks).

^^ Yeah that's how it is for me too. Oddly the first time I tried combining them I felt they combined terribly. But after that it's been crazy how well they synergize. It's just like how you describe, it's like the 3-MeO opens your brain up and allows the LSD to seep into every crevice. You can trip really hard off a small amount.

The combo of the combos. Really. My mind only craves for 3-MeO-PCP + lysergamide or 2-OxO-PCE + tryptamine nowadays, everything else seems shitty xP

Regarding the tobacco cessation, a resounding YES for me as well. It helped me cut down or quit for a period a number of times, nearly every time I cycle on with it, and the same thing happened this past week when I cycled on 3-Meo-PCE. Persisting with the tobacco-free initiative after cycling off the tweetmeow is another matter entirely, but at least I cut back a lot to just 2-3 cigs a day. I know it is time to tweetmeow again when my tobacco use starts to increase.

This appears to be a lot stronger orally or is it just me??
How long do you guys think should you wait in between dosing to keep tolerance at low?
So I guess you cant really hole on it? Havent tried high dose yet at a right setting because Im afraid of it being too uncomfortable.
Appearantly this is like a disso-stim. Nice as a escape from reality but no dis compares to mxe though, cant feel that impossible new dream reality feel it used to give me... dont want to believe the magic is lost just yet!

I really wouldn't, that headspace appears to be a lot more tricky than with something like K or MXE (I find MXE to also often be particularly insane when holed though). It's not just some insanity that can be interesting, but an awkward mix of losing oneself AND one some level remaining up and about much longer which instead of a fully immersed state can lead to dangerous behavior or just freakouts. I had to bring a bro down when he dosed way too high (he was having difficulties with stuff) and just forgot himself. Was way more problematic than anything encountered with something like K. If you're just completely gone and immobilized enough then it is a special state of mind, but if you're gone in one sense but still here in another sense that can be as difficult as psychedelics can be if dosed too low, but more serious.

I had to help manage his gear and lock up my own after that (we agreed).

But don't take my word for it - just check out the things that happened to people on too high doses of 3-MeO.

Not sure if it's a good idea or alarmist, but what about adding a short synopsis of those incidents to the OP to let people decide for themselves if they wanna risk that with high dosages? You know, for those that aren't willing to dig through multiple big and dandy threads or even social threads for it.

Yeah this on is not for holing. I really wanted to hole and took a big dose because I haven't had MXE or ketamine in a long time and it just isnt the same at all. It is truly insanity to take high doses of this and even though some part of me enjoys it in some way this is for low doses and the mania. Only because a lot of experience with dissociative states I'm able to navigate through the insanity but I wouldnt trust myself to take higher doses again. It's just not worth it.

I will also chime in and caution against trying to hole on this. For me at least, and it sounds like my reaction is different from most, it will leave me debilitated for many hours afterward, like a crazy mush-mouthed drunkard unable to speak properly or handle simple tasks like walking. But my holes have also been completely immersive and while not dysphoric, were definitely not euphoric or even something that I would consider valuable experiences because for most of it there wasn't a *me* to experience it. My loss of bodily control could have led to me to pretty serious physical injury especially my first one where I was sitting next to a camp fire. Luckily, I had friends there to take care of me until I got back but another time it could have been much worse.