• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I got gifted a gram of this beautiful substance by a Chinese vendor when ordering some 4-aco
I preferred doing about a 10mg bump(nasally) to start and then 2-3mg bumps throughout the day
I once fuct up and did like 20mg which was cool until about 12 laters I stupidly did that again (after drinking booze most the day and smoking cannabis)
I ended up with a flare up of tinnitus that was mind wrecking, and had a lot of very bad thoughts ( like jumping into the lake and just snuffing it)
After several more attempts at enjoying this drug (which I never really could anymore cause of the tinnitus) I dumped the remaining ha,f gram down the toilet
Which I now regret (this was 2 years ago) because I may never be able to source it again seeing as almost all companies have went to bitcoin and no matter how easy everyone says it is, I have been on the brink of getting some (set up coin base account which I'm sure is no longer any good cause I never used it in 2 years)
And basically bitcoin like I said I don't care how many people tell be how easy it is I SUCK AT COMPTERS, AND IT IS NoT EASY!!!!!!

Haha, it's hard to figure out the first time but once you do it's easy (but still a PITA).

Will finally be delving into this substance most likely this weekend after sitting on a gram for the better part of a year. I read through this and all the archived 3-MeO-PCP threads during that time. You guys sure have a lot to say about this stuff.

I'm planning on taking 2-3 mg orally for the first time, and maybe the first few after that, given what some have said about needing to 'get used' to this substance and me not wanting to waste material.

That being said, I'm not sure that amount will be particularly interesting on its own. Would it be inadvisable to combine this with a low dose of MXE (15-20mg, also oral) after coming up a bit to get a feel of the 3-meo? Will almost certainly be smoking weed the whole time through as well, though I may abstain for the come-up.

I also have a small amount of ketamine that I could use instead if anyone can attest to that being the better combo. MXE is more plentiful for me atm though so it makes more sense to go that route.

If anyone has good suggestions for music on this stuff I would appreciate your input, been dying to hear something new, feels like I've already heard everything I listen to (I know how silly that sounds). The comments earlier about making familiar music unfamiliar definitely has piqued my interest even more in this chemical, if that's possible!

I would avoid taking MXE with it at any dose until you really understand 3-MeO. MXE and 3-MeO wildly potentiate each other. 2-3mg might be boring, I personally love those effects but I had to get used to the drug first. 10mg orally was my first dose and it was uncomfortably strong, but I think 5mg would be reasonable for a first dose especially since you have dissociative experience.

I'm a little late to the conversation, but my advice for avoiding compulsive redosing is to avoid insufflation altogether. I started out with a carefully measured 3mg/ml liquid solution and dosed with an oral syringe. I never got compulsive until I got another bag and got lazy by not putting it in solution again and just started doing bumps. Even if you could smoke it that would probably be even worse for compulsivity.

This chemical requires respect. I lost mine and I'm going to be paying for it for a while.

This drug has been great in combination with magnesium for reducing the tolerance buildup to stimulants. What i've been doing is weighting my scale with a 2 dollar coin(after sterilizing it thoroughly of course) since it's a consistent weight(look up your coin of choice and they will have a precise weight since it's government minted). I will then using a mg scoop dip into my bag of 3-meo and drop the powder onto the surface of the coin. When the powder comes out it usually weighs in at .003 mg or so which is a perfect amount of powder for tolerance reduction purposes. I then lift off the coin from the scale and using the base of an empty gel cap I press it over the area where the powder sits and quickly tip over the coin, displacing the powder into the gelcap(some scraping while it's tipped upside down forces any leftover powder into the cap if any sticks to the coin).

Using this method I can make a dozen or so doses of tolerance reducing gelcaps of 3-meo at a time and I take one every few days along with 400mg of magnesium glycine(which I take daily). I don't use this method if i'm filling caps with larger doses of 3-meo as folding up a card and tapping the powder into the caps works better since the diameter of the gelcap wouldn't fit around such a large quantity of powder.

Also I want to bring attention to the potential of 3-meo-pcp to be used as a stop-smoking aid since it seems to block the effects of nicotine and eliminate cravings. It's one of the many uses this amazing substance possesses and it is how I quit smoking cigarettes. I believe it inhibits nicotinic acetylcholine receptors which would block an agonist such as nicotine from binding to that site, would it not? This is all assuming it has the same properties as PCP in regards to nAChRs...it seems like it does subjectively anyway. Whatever is going on chemically speaking, it's highly effective at mitigating cravings.

You find it to block the effects of nicotine? Wow, not me. Dissociatives actually make me want nicotine more than usual, 3-MeO included, because I feel they enhance the effects of it moreso than anything else. However I can agree that if I have my mind set on no nicotine, dissos help me to stick to that.

Never tried 3-MeO-PCP for quitting smoking. I'd imagine it would help. Of all the dissos I've taken I still think DXM is the one you want for smoking cessation. It actually makes smoking slightly unpleasant if you smoke while on it and have no intention of quitting smoking. I used to smoke a lot less when I used DXM I noticed. If you quit smoking the day before taking a nice ~300mg dose of DXM, boom, you addiction is gone like it never happened. I'm amazed by how easy it is to quit this way.

You find it to block the effects of nicotine? Wow, not me. Dissociatives actually make me want nicotine more than usual, 3-MeO included, because I feel they enhance the effects of it moreso than anything else. However I can agree that if I have my mind set on no nicotine, dissos help me to stick to that.

I find for me it makes smoking have less of an effect than it already does, I haven't tried smoking when my nicotine tolerance was low enough that I would notice a buzz so I can't ascertain whether it is all psychological. When I was a daily smoker I didn't notice much from smoking cigarettes unless I smoked while drunk or nodding on an opioid to begin with, it was just satisfying the cravings. With 3-meo-pcp there is a distinct anti-craving effect I have noticed that lasts for sometime even after the main effects have worn off which makes me believe it has anti-smoking potential, I simply had no desire to smoke with 3-meo in my system and with continued administration I was able to easily quit smoking cigarettes.

I don't know how credible this paper is, but it mentions PCP, Buproprion and Ibogaine as having potential for development of anti-addiction and smoking cessation drugs:

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/jpet/288/1/88.full.pdf

It's from The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 3-MeO-PCP is similar enough in structure to PCP that the findings might also apply to it.

Last edited:
"Doctor, I need a PCP prescription to help me quit smoking". That'll be the day!
On 3-meo I can find myself smoking 5-10 pre-rolled American Spirits (strong smokes) in a day, whereas I normally smoke about 4 hand-rolls (1/5 the amount of tobacco in each one). Yet if I dont have any cigarettes, on 3meo I am more OK going without any than I would be sober. Its weird.

"Doctor, I need a PCP prescription to help me quit smoking". That'll be the day!
On 3-meo I can find myself smoking 5-10 pre-rolled American Spirits (strong smokes) in a day, whereas I normally smoke about 4 hand-rolls (1/5 the amount of tobacco in each one). Yet if I dont have any cigarettes, on 3meo I am more OK going without any than I would be sober. Its weird.

Haha, your post made me laugh harder than it should have, thanks for that ;) It's that old killing the mouse with a bazooka line of thinking. They need to make a sitcom called Silly Prescriptions(Sillyscription?) that pokes fun at Psychiatry in a lighthearted way and exaggerates the whole profession. It would shine a light on the state of Neuropsychiatry and get people thinking about their minds more while having a good laugh. Such a thing might not fly these days though, the whole business of Psychiatry takes itself pretty seriously and it rubs off on the public.

Will finally be delving into this substance most likely this weekend after sitting on a gram for the better part of a year. I read through this and all the archived 3-MeO-PCP threads during that time. You guys sure have a lot to say about this stuff.

I'm planning on taking 2-3 mg orally for the first time, and maybe the first few after that, given what some have said about needing to 'get used' to this substance and me not wanting to waste material.

That being said, I'm not sure that amount will be particularly interesting on its own. Would it be inadvisable to combine this with a low dose of MXE (15-20mg, also oral) after coming up a bit to get a feel of the 3-meo? Will almost certainly be smoking weed the whole time through as well, though I may abstain for the come-up.

I also have a small amount of ketamine that I could use instead if anyone can attest to that being the better combo. MXE is more plentiful for me atm though so it makes more sense to go that route.

If anyone has good suggestions for music on this stuff I would appreciate your input, been dying to hear something new, feels like I've already heard everything I listen to (I know how silly that sounds). The comments earlier about making familiar music unfamiliar definitely has piqued my interest even more in this chemical, if that's possible!

I am so jealous that MXE is plentiful for you right now???

I would avoid taking MXE with it at any dose until you really understand 3-MeO. MXE and 3-MeO wildly potentiate each other. 2-3mg might be boring, I personally love those effects but I had to get used to the drug first. 10mg orally was my first dose and it was uncomfortably strong, but I think 5mg would be reasonable for a first dose especially since you have dissociative experience.

I ended up taking around 4-5mg in a parachute. Came up unexpectedly quick, was feeling first alerts within 20-30 mins where I was expecting to have to wait closer to 2 hours. The first few hours I felt strongly stoned, slightly dissociated but mostly as if I had smoked more weed than I actually had. The only way I could differentiate it from that state was through the sensation I had when moving my head about, a slight visual delay common to most dissos I've tried.

Thank you for the advice Xorkoth, less than what I took would certainly have been boring.

I got a little frustrated in the later hours of the drug, because I started to feel what I'd guess is a bit of hypomania, thinking about specific things I want to do that I think would advance myself in one way or another. What was frustrating was the specifics, as it was Saturday night and I had strong urges to execute some financial moves I've been planning for a while, but given the time I simply had to wait for a business day. Eventually I yielded to the facts of the matter and decided to work on another project, which helped recover my will toward productivity. All in all I liked the stimulation it provided but it might behoove me to take it on a weekday instead. Then again it's hard to say how the forced delay might have kept me from getting carried away.

I am so jealous that MXE is plentiful for you right now???

More so than ketamine, anyway. I had a 10g stockpile of which I have a little under 3g left. Most of it I didn't use myself, I tend to put at minimum 2 weeks between any disso usage, so it will last me a while thankfully. Hopefully at least until somebody starts synthing mxe again.

Back to 3meo I was wondering if anyone else experienced effects on their dreams or dream recall after taking this? Typically I don't remember any dreams at all most nights but after 3meo I dreamt fairly vividly and remembered a fair bit of content on waking. In case there is some sort of a trend I guess it's worth mentioning the theme of the dream was betrayal/guilt.

I got a little frustrated in the later hours of the drug, because I started to feel what I'd guess is a bit of hypomania, thinking about specific things I want to do that I think would advance myself in one way or another. What was frustrating was the specifics, as it was Saturday night and I had strong urges to execute some financial moves I've been planning for a while, but given the time I simply had to wait for a business day. Eventually I yielded to the facts of the matter and decided to work on another project, which helped recover my will toward productivity. All in all I liked the stimulation it provided but it might behoove me to take it on a weekday instead. Then again it's hard to say how the forced delay might have kept me from getting carried away.

be really careful with this. disso "revelations" are often delusions cloaked in grandeur, but at the time, feel very lucid and rational.

i'd recommend not making any big life decisions or financial commitments while on it - i've heard some horror stories of people having these amazing brainwaves about making a fortune, booking flights across the world to make them happen, and waking up the next day to realise it was all a manic delusion.
be mindful of this urge - it could have bad consequences.

be really careful with this. disso "revelations" are often delusions cloaked in grandeur, but at the time, feel very lucid and rational.

i'd recommend not making any big life decisions or financial commitments while on it - i've heard some horror stories of people having these amazing brainwaves about making a fortune, booking flights across the world to make them happen, and waking up the next day to realise it was all a manic delusion.
be mindful of this urge - it could have bad consequences.

Yes, that featured quite a bit in my notes while on the stuff. Quite interesting actually that while having these urges, the urges themselves seem unhinged, somehow beyond control, but actually having the urges was not. I could get carried away about an idea I was having but still be comfortable that it was just an idea, a plan more than anything. Of course this sensibility is bound to disappear at higher dosages and isn't something to be relied upon.

at higher doses, yeah - you can become completely detached from your normal outlook and consumed by this new perspective so much that you can no longer relate to the old one, at least in my experience.
maybe better to have a notepad and pen than to have your online banking open, or a credit card in your hand...

maybe better to have a notepad and pen than to have your online banking open, or a credit card in your hand...

LOL I think you're presuming a bit much, but this is true. Anyone out there doing this should probably lay off!

3-MeO-PCP - probably the most functional Hammer-Stim-Tool there is...

How does it compare to 3-HO-PCE and -Ho-PCP?

It is by far the most intriguing, confounding, and layered drug I've ever tried. Please please please read as much as you can before ever trying it.

This is very very true. It takes any experienced psychonaut/seasoned drug user, many experiences to know how to use this safely.

It seems to be the most forgiving and easy to understand chem at the low doses. It ramps up quickly in the high doses.
But, it uniquely links and continues to build with regular dosing, but you dont see it.

Its a great drug, but this approach with caution thing cannot be emphasised enough