• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Yeah, I have done the same and it was extremely fun. Do you dose orally or insufflation?

That sounds awesome! Just looked up the dream machine - looks seriously cool, would be amazing at a festival!!

I agree. I think that is where it can really shine. Or through creative practice. Made me realise how important a clear mind if for creativity. When you feel the euphoria from this stuff, your mind clears because your worries fade away, then it is really easy to find solutions or new ideas. Only thing is I have had a few instances of thinking I have the best idea ever, to return to normal thinking it's average.

Did you ever try MXE? This is really the only thing that has compared for me but I would love to try PCE at some point too.

I don't recommend smoking weed if you're on a hefty dose of this stuff. I didn't want to mention it in case it's just a personal thing but the few time's I decided to smoke weed while on 10mg+ of this stuff I got a trip straight to the depths of hell. Nothing made any sense and if I was in a bad situation I could have done some regrettable things in the confusion I would imagine. A complete loss of awareness of what was going on each time and nothing registering as reality. Think of listening to songs on the radio you've heard for years that suddenly seem like alien nonsense and forgetting that the feeling will pass which could cause a freak out, nothing seems familiar at all. It's easy to get completely lost in your head on the combo and if you're not vegging out on your couch/bed it could get dangerous i'd imagine.

Yeah, I have done the same and it was extremely fun. Do you dose orally or insufflation?

orally, i hate smorting drugs (and especially this stuff).
It takes about an hour to kick in usually, but nevertheless the oral ROA is very strong. Comes on hard when it does finally kick in.

I really like it with weed, but i've smoked weed for a long time and don't tend to get paranoid or anything negative from it.
I feel like some of my experiences with this stuff are influenced by the only "batch" i've tried -
I knos 3meo pcp as a dissociating psychedelic type of drug, not the manic stim that a lot of people report getting.
Seems like the effects and their implications can vary a lot depending on the material, but it's still a very murky subject, with no proof "speedy" or "dissociating" batches are even a real thing :\

I can definitely relate to the feeling of familiar things seeming very alien on 3meo pcp.
I've listened to albums that i've heard literally 100s of times, and it's like i'm listening to them for the first time.
Actually, i once thought i was listening to different recordings of songs i knew well, but it turned out that it wasn't an album of demos or alternate takes/mixes - it was the same record, just sounded very different.

Last edited:
Yeah the audio distortion is a footnote compared to the more well known effects. I usually put on something I'd never heard before or at least didn't know well because music that I was very familiar with just sounded wrong.

You ever experienced the flanging/phasing effects of 3meo pcp?
I'd not really experienced that on drugs before, except maybe nitrous or something.
Pretty wild - sounds like some nasty guitar stomp box or something.

You ever experienced the flanging/phasing effects of 3meo pcp?

You ever been sitting there when it starts to rain heavily while you're on 3-pcp or high doses of MXE? I've had that a few times and each time it was like a computer which was glitching out. A kind of static, staccato blast of digital signal hits so you think the simulation you're living in has glitched out and you're "waking up".

Are the correct supplements for 3-MeO-PCP neurotoxicity prevention magnesium, b6, b12, and CoQ10?

Last edited:
You ever been sitting there when it starts to rain heavily while you're on 3-pcp or high doses of MXE? I've had that a few times and each time it was like a computer which was glitching out. A kind of static, staccato blast of digital signal hits so you think the simulation you're living in has glitched out and you're "waking up".

Try taking a shower on 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, or O-PCE. It sounds like lasers everywhere around you.

Are the correct supplements for 3-MeO-PCP neurotoxicity prevention magnesium, b6, b12, and CoQ10?

Never heard of 3-MeO-PCP being neurotoxic. I would imagine chronic NMDA antagonism can have the potential to "atrophy" your brain in the same way not using a muscle can atrophy it, but I guess taking it no more than once a week/ once every two weeks should be enough to negate any undesired long lasting effect.s

Yes!
Great descriptions. 3-meo-pcp has such a "digital" vibe to it.

Agreed ! Specially at the higher, more dissociating doses, or combined with weed where it's psychedelic qualities shine in my experience.
I haven't had it in a while now. Got a bunch of ketamine recently so that has been my go to disso; and even though the effects are VERY different I try not to use NMDA antagonists too often. Reading this thread made me miss it badly, it's one of my favorite drugs for sure.

Agreed ! Specially at the higher, more dissociating doses, or combined with weed where it's psychedelic qualities shine in my experience.

Yeah, absolutely.
It's incredibly psychedelic, yet nothing like the classic serotonin psychs.
Seems to create some of the similar perceptual insights to LSD for me, just through very different psychoactive effects.

Defintely not something to do regularly though. High dosing should never be done frequently unless you're looking to turn your life into a car wreck.

Respect to the BL community. This discussion is something special. I have a little story to tell. 3-MeO-PCP is an amazing compound, it has incredible potential.but it also can get pretty hectic. I've been a BL member for a while, gone thru the crazy MXE days, was wild before that. This is my Disco Story...

I was just your average Opiate Addicted/Dependent American. I was on Buperenorphine maintenance for 4 going on 5 years. My life was messy but functional, I was getting by but unhappy as fuck. About 6 months or a year into my maintenance I discovered MXE and the digital universe surrounding it. MXE opened my mind in ways that I had always loved and had forgotten about, BUT.....I'm still a dope fiend drug addict. MXE reminded me that there is more to life than just feeling good, so I found my purpose - to help my Brothers and Sisters(Drug Addicts and Mentally Ill). I was still dependent on Bupe to function, and getting more and more frustrated with my situation as I was a walking contradiction. I convinced myself that Dissociatives were the secret cure to overcome Opiate/Opioid Dependency.........So, I decided I wanted to be clean once and for all off of all Opiates/Opioids. Jan 1st, 2016 I dropped off my Buperenorphine Taper, I was down to .5mg x2 daily sniffed, and started the process of becoming something different/better than what I was previously. I picked the first of the year as a true fresh start and reset, if there ever was a real new year's resolution this was IT! I Partied it up December 31st........after the switch I would not consume any Opiate or Opioid - but I had an arsenal of compounds to help me get thru the withdrawals, I was convinced that I had put together a fitting outro to transition into the next version of myself, a better self. more disciplined and learned.....Well, that confidence caught up with me.
I made it to day 10 or 11 of no Bupe, I was using MXE and 3-MeO-PCP to counteract the overwhelming depression that comes with a 10 year opiate habit......I was doing reasonably well mentally, It was combating the depression excellently, getting rid of the chills, making the aches manageable.......BUT MOTHER FUCKING SLEEP DEPRIVATION comes on like a bitch. During those days I was safe, comfortable, but unable to get rest - no matter what. I was lucky to sleep 4 hours in 2-3 days.....span that out to 10 or 11 days........You start to lose your g o d d a m n MIND.
This is where shit gets bad. I started to think that there were people trying to stop me from detoxing, that they were people coming for me, I started to live in front of my peephole and I would occasionally see people thru it that I verified were not there. The paranoia got bad....I was alone for a majority of this time. I didn't have reference points or people that could bring me back to reality so I made a terrible manic decision.........

The only way to solve these issues is to Move To California NOW! RUN! Pure fight or flight response. In my sleep deprived state, combined with opiate/opioid withdrawal, and the MXE, Weed, 3-MeO-PCP the only option I could think of was to run. I packed everything I owned and that mattered into a bag and a backpack, put that shit in my car and I was out. I didn't know at that time, but I had been fading in and out of my body - I was going and chilling with friends and to them I was somewhat "normal" (whatever the fuck that is) BUT I WASN'T INSIDE OF MY BODY - MY BODY WAS ON AUTOPILOT. These blackouts had been happening and I didn't know because I don't like people being around me when I feel shitty.......SO, I put everything in my car and started to drive to California. Driving is fine at first..........sleep deprivation, fuck, there are SO many things that could've realistically caused me to be paranoid - BUT, does your state have those new call ### if you think someones Drunk/Drugged driving signs...Well, I must of cut off the wrong person for real because they utilized that number against me......A "concerned driver" chose to follow me and stay on the phone with police.......................The first REAL memory that I have is seeing a state highway patrol car adjusting to pull me over. I may be paranoid, but I know when shits about to get real as well - again FIGHT OR FLIGHT, I picked flight. The Cop hadn't even lit me up yet, but I knew what it was...So I ran.
I hit the gas and drove 2 tires in grass 2 tires on the freeway straight to 100-120MPH - If you had to pack up your possessions in a panic what would you have on you in this circumstance? I didn't care about anything except getting rid of felonies - so I started eating and driving. I had an amount of Alprazolam 2mg bars for detoxing that no one should ever have to eat all at once....but I did. I'd put an estimation but that seems counter intuitive to Harm Reduction. I could describe this part more...but probably should not. I took the Staties on a chase for multiple miles while disposing of contraband....once the contraband kicked in I pretty much PITed (PIT) myself (bumping the rear fender to change direction) my car stayed on the road, but spun out across 3 lanes - NO ONE was hurt, I did not hit another car, just a ding on the bumper of my car. It had been raining and the sides of the freeway were muddy -The sludge effect stopped my car in place on the side of the freeway.....But my car was still running - So, what do you do in that situation? In for a penny in for a pound?? I hit the fucking gas and tried to run again I was in the mud too deep. Police run up on both with tazers, they break both windows and shoot me with 2 tazers.........1 Missed 1 got me......BZZZZZZZZZZ - I ripped the taser out, blood and glass flying.........BLACKOUT.
2 Days later....I wake up in the county jail barely able to remember what happened. I did 12 Months in Prison for the story I just told you. I've shared a piece of myself that I've been scared to share, but it has to be told. These compounds are absolutely beautiful and are the definition of personal evolution. I suffered from IV Heroin Addiction for 10 years, I found Dissociatives and they helped point me in the right direction......I, and I cannot emphasize this enough - I DID THIS FUCKED UP SHIT, NOT THE COMPOUND, if you don't have the balls to own your fuckups and learn to do better DONT FUCK WITH DISCOS!
It's been almost 2 years since this happened - I have been clean off Opiates for almost 2 years now, I have my life and sanity back. These compounds are amazing for personal growth and development. Lesson learned. I just wanted/needed to put this into the disco universe. If you don't have respect, you will fuck your shit up.
Back and Better - Mr Meowfish

LUCKILY, No one was hurt during this manic episode. Stay safe Disco Heads.

Last edited:
Fucking hell!
I'm glad you lived to tell the tale - thanks for sharing that with us.
Hope you are doing better now?

I can definitely see that vibe happening back when I was new to MeO. I love when it rains in general, 3-MeO-PCP + a rainy day always has some interesting vibes to it.

Never heard of 3-MeO-PCP being neurotoxic. I would imagine chronic NMDA antagonism can have the potential to "atrophy" your brain in the same way not using a muscle can atrophy it, but I guess taking it no more than once a week/ once every two weeks should be enough to negate any undesired long lasting effect.s

I haven't had it in a while now. Got a bunch of ketamine recently so that has been my go to disso; and even though the effects are VERY different I try not to use NMDA antagonists too often. Reading this thread made me miss it badly, it's one of my favorite drugs for sure.

Maybe not threatening to the brain, but I've heard of some muscle deterioration with heavy usage. I'm not sure how true that is, but from pure observation I've noticed myself get very scrawny after a binge (more than I would from other drugs) and the same to friends.

@LIT: Your experience seems to run counter to mine. I used nearly every day for a couple months and gained weight if anything. Disinhibition + hypomania = letting myself indulge in food more. I can understand forgetting to eat when high though, that's just not my style.

@LIT: Your experience seems to run counter to mine. I used nearly every day for a couple months and gained weight if anything. Disinhibition + hypomania = letting myself indulge in food more. I can understand forgetting to eat when high though, that's just not my style.

That is weird I had muscle atrophy. But it could have definitely been a reduction in the amount I was eating because I felt good.

Did you notice a big reduction in effects after the 2 month stint? I did the same and the effects were minimal towards the end so I took 6 months off and probably going to go another 3 months before I try again.

Tolerance certainly becomes a factor, but I just increased my doses. I don't recommend using it the way I did.

I used nearly every day for a couple months

Jesus, that's excessive. How are you feeling now?

That is weird I had muscle atrophy. But it could have definitely been a reduction in the amount I was eating because I felt good.

Makes me feel skinny too, but it's hard to have much perspective regarding your physical form when you use this stuff...
I thought the perceived weight loss (didn't weight myself) might have been related to the diuretic effects of it, and fluid loss.

Defintely not something to do regularly though. High dosing should never be done frequently unless you're looking to turn your life into a car wreck.

So true. It's an extremely potent substance and you need cool down time between experiences, otherwise you risk getting delusional. MXE and 3-meo-pcp used together daily made me embarrassingly, stereotypically manic. I chose to lose contact with some people I really liked because I couldn't face them anymore after I sobered up and realised how I'd behaved around them.