• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Agreed! I can't believe that something so potent can actually exist. If you come from Ketamine use and you see a dose of 3-meo-pcp you think your taking part in some elaborate practical joke. Thinking "no way is this gonna do shit". 10 minutes later your eating your words, laughing, basking in a clear headed euphoria.

How does o-pce stack up against 3-meo-pcp?

Honestly I would love MXE to return. I am starting to think maybe the top bankers are on MXE and they don't want any competition so they have snuffed the market hahaha! Unlikely but it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Testing a novel batch. It is different. And it doesnt fit in as a white, blue, or red spirit batch. I shall call this 'yellow spirit' tweet meow, like a cross between a canary and a tabby cat.

I am familiar with two different "batches" of 3-meo-pcp, can you describe this third batch more fully?

I'm working up a full report, and hopefully the intricacies can be expressed, but as for now I classify it as a lower-grade quality. Less of the mental effects I seek from 3meo and more of unwanted physical effects. Not 'well-tuned' as I put it. Moist, pastey with chunks, not the most polished synth. Overall far less clean in effects, more amnesiac, Lower lucidity, clarity,it does pump up the heart but not in the tuned kind of way, more of a straining kind of way. 2/5 is my rating.

If it's moist, i'd probably be trying to air it and dry it out. Sounds like there are some residual solvents in there or something. Not a good idea to consume, if so.

^ that is the funniest random post on what's new right now

Haahaahaa

OK I cleaned up my string of posts as I was experiencing the revelations.
I've actually come to quite enjoy this flavor, after a couple of days of my tuning and its tuning meeting in the middle, the smells and percolation of it remind me of some of my best MXE memories actually, a gentle aura about it i've been tuning into, and its becoming increasingly euphoric and 'fragrant' of the sort that mesmerizes me as I work with it, tuning with it you might say. Strong buzz is building, and yes its a sweet harmonious energy, I'm wading in a froth of perspiration, the smell is fully enchanting me now. I am the bottle, its effervescence, holy spoils of perspiration, an electro-chemical cocktail of blissfully wafting waveforms condensate on my keyboard, a lust of harmonic energy aligned. Divine! The Smell I associate with the gates of heaven. this alchemy is succulent.
Holy shit I am an incense peppermint condensing as the sweat of my armpits waft jovially, O my God I am synthesizing extradimensional smells of sexual sensual fragrant flowers of electrochemical swabs of arycyclohexylsweat.
its like music with pheromones. Intentionally swapping scented feedback loops i am in olfactory heaven
I am a garden of olfactory flemmins
a very golden buzz, majestic, I want to bottle this up somehow
God this room smells fucking great right now
fermenting thought bubbles
floral-hexylsweating
my friend is coming over to smell me.

Then

I took a hit of DMT, IV, apple cider vinegar you and me, that's a wrap. A nice coin for all my splaugt. Everything I've dreamed in time and space collapsed into one hyperdimensional singularity.

Last edited:
whew ya know, words are only a small slice of the reflection, but I want it to be expressed somehow poetically. I had I very wild ride today, everything from everywhere suddenly came together and I saw it all as it formed a perfect non-linear holographic sphere, the singularity as it came in my face.

oh yeah and the timing...absolutely perfectly aligned in every dimension. That is the bell ringer.

OK I cleaned up my string of posts as I was experiencing the revelations.
I've actually come to quite enjoy this flavor, after a couple of days of my tuning and its tuning meeting in the middle, the smells and percolation of it remind me of some of my best MXE memories actually, a gentle aura about it i've been tuning into, and its becoming increasingly euphoric and 'fragrant' of the sort that mesmerizes me as I work with it, tuning with it you might say. Strong buzz is building, and yes its a sweet harmonious energy, I'm wading in a froth of perspiration, the smell is fully enchanting me now. I am the bottle, its effervescence, holy spoils of perspiration, an electro-chemical cocktail of blissfully wafting waveforms condensate on my keyboard, a lust of harmonic energy aligned. Divine! The Smell I associate with the gates of heaven. this alchemy is succulent.
Holy shit I am an incense peppermint condensing as the sweat of my armpits waft jovially, O my God I am synthesizing extradimensional smells of sexual sensual fragrant flowers of electrochemical swabs of arycyclohexylsweat.
its like music with pheromones. Intentionally swapping scented feedback loops i am in olfactory heaven
I am a garden of olfactory flemmins
a very golden buzz, majestic, I want to bottle this up somehow
God this room smells fucking great right now
fermenting thought bubbles
floral-hexylsweating
my friend is coming over to smell me.

Then

I took a hit of DMT, IV, apple cider vinegar you and me, that's a wrap. A nice coin for all my splaugt. Everything I've dreamed in time and space collapsed into one hyperdimensional singularity.

Amazing post. You are getting me all pumped for the combo. Did you breakthrough? Or did you not need to?

I took a hit of DMT last time I had it too. Felt like I was almost cheating the breakthrough because the fear was gone. Although I didn't breakthrough anyway I fell just short but I got an absolute total mind cleanse. The DMT geometry swept through my energy field like a filter. Removing any nonsense in there. It was amazing. Very intense but as I said the normal pre DMT fear was removed by the delightful presence and euphoria gifted to me by the 3-meo-pcp. I like to be afraid of DMT though. As much as it stops me from doing it sometimes I think it makes the trips more profound because you already overcome a fear of losing touch with this reality.

Yeah I jumped into it like it was my time, and it was, no fear, just one baked cookie eating itself. Blasted off and broke through as easily as taking a bite. I had about a dozen giggle fits since the experience. The extra capacitance of the 3meo enabled me to pull more amps through my light bulb as the DMT conducted the extradimensional energy.

Really one of the best things after a good experience is the afterglow for days. After a 3 day run, I'm on day 2 of afterglow and it is a calm but strong energy, almost euphoric. A lot of beauty beholden, but in a grounded and natural feeling sort of way compared to the lift of the primary experience. Am I still high on metabolites, or is it the residual vibrations of a solid bell-ringing?
Edit, to be fair it hasn't been all swimming. Yesterday had a few kinda janky hours in the late afternoon, but after taking a walk for an hour and sweating a bunch (this batch had a noticeably greater bodyload on the ass end), a good meal , shower, and smoking a bowl, it cleared into a good roll for the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Am I still high on metabolites, or is it the residual vibrations of a solid bell-ringing?

I think the stimulating afterglow mostly has to do with a rebound effect. You are pharmacologically inhibiting Glutamate signaling in the brain, so the body tries to compensate it, probably augmenting the glutamate release, and then when the drug is cleared from the body you are basically flooded with an excitatory neurotransmiter.

Note that this is my personal speculation, but I think the reasoning is more or less sound. I also think alcohol does this to some extent, I've noticed that when I drink, then the next morning I always wake up a little bit earlier than intended feeling very stimulated. Then in the afternoon I start getting pretty tired, lol. I think it also has something to do with a rebound effect from the inhibitory GABAergic action from alcohol.

I think the stimulating afterglow mostly has to do with a rebound effect. You are pharmacologically inhibiting Glutamate signaling in the brain, so the body tries to compensate it, probably augmenting the glutamate release, and then when the drug is cleared from the body you are basically flooded with an excitatory neurotransmiter.
That's actually a really solid analysis.
I don't get any afterglow to speak of on alcohol though. Any positive rebound is far outdone by the strength of negative aftereffects.

Yeah, it's not really an afterglow for me neither haha. It's just that everytime I drink more than a couple of beers, the next morning I wake up abruptly unable to go to sleep, feeling more or less rested... but then during the afternoon tiredness sets in. Of course, if I overdo it with booze, then I just feel like shit the whole day. But I rarely did that and haven't in a while.

Yea the early wake-up call with alcohol is due to the brain rebounding it's hypnotic effects once the alcohol has finished metabolizing.