• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

@wiserthanearlier

In the spirit of harm reduction I cannot recommend daily dosing. However, it seems like you hit that weird gray area between a micro and a full dose where mostly the negative effects manifest.

I've not tried microdosing 3-meo-pcp, but with LSD taking even a little too much got me way too jittery, tense, and mentally scrambled, while also never developing to the positive effects you would hope for in an actual trip.

Is there a relatively solid way to avoid the mania and psychosis with this one, other than avoiding it entirely?

Like others have said, the only thing to minimise the chances of manic behaviour is to avoid redosing or using on consecutive days. Also, some unwise people (ie. me) used it at the same time as potent stimulants - that's a fast track to a psychotic break. Also, using it at the same time as synthetic cannabinoids is a good way to go insane. One of the synths, MXE, 3-meo-pcp, and a-PVP was how I had my rubbing-clonazepam-in-my-eyes experience and then later coming to in the rain outside my house.

Wow mxe, 3meo-pcp, a random synth and apvp.

That tops my most extreme poly drug use for sure.
Does 3meo-pcp combinecwith other disso?

Been wondering about 60mg diphenidine with preload 2mg 3meo-pcp... lol

I must admit, 3meo- pcp, a stim and a little weed is very hedonistic for me :)

No point in adding a stim to 3-meo, it feels unconfortable, 3-meo is highly stimulating on it's own.

I love to mix it with weed and GBL, that's the ultimate combo for having the perfect day ^^

3-meo-pcp + weed + nitrous combo reigns supreme :D

Actually come to think of it, 3meo + DMT was one of the best psychedelic experiences I've ever had...

Unfortunately, since I'm balls deep in uni, I don't think I'll have the time to take dissociatives until winter break at the earliest :( it was a fun, hedonistic summer, but i must bid au revoir to this fine dissociative (and the entirety of the dissociative experience) for now. Till we meet again <3

I am back! After a 6 month break. Catching up on the forum & I just read over some of the manic episodes people went through.

Man, I was SO lucky during the episodes I had! This stuff is amazing, when treated with absolute caution. Anyone that has an disposition to dose often should not touch this stuff! Or anyone with an unstable mind. I definitely felt like I wanted to dose often but luckily have a relatively stable mind which definitely helped ground me.

If you meditate, this stuff can really have an effect on you that falls outside of usage. During the time I was on it I was totally present, 100% of the time. I had no desire to project myself into the past or the future because I felt great (PCP euphoria feels relatively natural at times). Then even when I was no longer on PCP I was still way more present than normal! For probably weeks. I have a feeling this stuff acts in many ways similar to psychadelics, activating the right hemisphere and causing mindfulness. Granted I am very interested in Buddhism and mindfulness in general, which I am sure helped. Has anyone else found this?

I had 2 or 3 manic episodes during use and I still won't touch the stuff for another 2/3 months. If you guys want I can share those, but they are pretty intense to describe and as I said I was incredibly lucky not to have caused any serious damage to my life. In relation to my job, relationships & with police etc to be honest. Literally anything could have happened. I don't think you realise what mania is until you experience it.

3-meo-pcp + weed + nitrous combo reigns supreme :D

Actually come to think of it, 3meo + DMT was one of the best psychedelic experiences I've ever had...

Unfortunately, since I'm balls deep in uni, I don't think I'll have the time to take dissociatives until winter break at the earliest :( it was a fun, hedonistic summer, but i must bid au revoir to this fine dissociative (and the entirety of the dissociative experience) for now. Till we meet again

Ketamine has earned a place among the psychedelics for healing. PCP I have no experience with, eticyclodone (sp?) was not healing for me...so what of 3meopcp? Lots of potential to heal or harm, lets all tread lightly!

Lots of potential to heal or harm, lets all tread lightly!

all of the above, I would say.
I think it can certainly be healing, but it's a subjective descriptor.

Ketamine has earned a place among the psychedelics for healing. PCP I have no experience with, eticyclodone (sp?) was not healing for me...so what of 3meopcp? Lots of potential to heal or harm, lets all tread lightly!

I just see ketamine as very shallow compared to 3meo or mxe. It's the lack of monaminergic activity

I think ketamine rep has more to do with prevalence and pcps bad rep has more to do with ghetto ppl overdosing on smoked doses of it.

I am back! After a 6 month break. Catching up on the forum & I just read over some of the manic episodes people went through.

Man, I was SO lucky during the episodes I had! This stuff is amazing, when treated with absolute caution. Anyone that has an disposition to dose often should not touch this stuff! Or anyone with an unstable mind. I definitely felt like I wanted to dose often but luckily have a relatively stable mind which definitely helped ground me.

If you meditate, this stuff can really have an effect on you that falls outside of usage. During the time I was on it I was totally present, 100% of the time. I had no desire to project myself into the past or the future because I felt great (PCP euphoria feels relatively natural at times). Then even when I was no longer on PCP I was still way more present than normal! For probably weeks. I have a feeling this stuff acts in many ways similar to psychadelics, activating the right hemisphere and causing mindfulness. Granted I am very interested in Buddhism and mindfulness in general, which I am sure helped. Has anyone else found this?

I had 2 or 3 manic episodes during use and I still won't touch the stuff for another 2/3 months. If you guys want I can share those, but they are pretty intense to describe and as I said I was incredibly lucky not to have caused any serious damage to my life. In relation to my job, relationships & with police etc to be honest. Literally anything could have happened. I don't think you realise what mania is until you experience it.

I want to hear a story of the episodes

I see em as pretty different. Ketamine is a reliable and safe OBE. I don't connect with it being shallow otoh, I see 3meo as "more applicable" to everyday life. I cannot explain what I mean by that, so let the meaning stay open....and apply as you see fit.

Anyway, I've reached a hole with 3meo but you have sooooooo much else going on with the stimulation and lack of anesthetic action....thus the 30min in a 3-MeO hole is.....not the end of story because then there is the 24hr superman thing next (assuming you have that batch.) I'm never sure what they send me because of the lack of personal connection I believed I had with what I was eating from 2000-2010. Id sware the 3meo of a few years ago is not what im getting now...granted Ive only had it three times since the superman stuff of 2014, as generous gifted samples.

I just had an episode on this last night (dosed 15mg in a gelcap then another 12(+,-)mg about an hour later) although I hesitate to call it manic, it was more like an episode of ecstatic realization ;). It was the type of experience where you realize everything about you is just an act and you get to come fully unhinged and be the 'real you' if you know what that feels like. You remember what it feels like to be a child of the universe, it's a better feeling than orgasm, better than railing a fat line of your favorite dope. I came out of that trance where I got to be free from being the pretend me shaking from the euphoria and realizing i've had that exact same experience before on this stuff but usually when I have that experience I forget what it feels like right away and fall right back into my neurotic thought processes, this time it stuck with me even upon sleeping and waking up.

I remember now i'm just acting, doing an excellent job at deceiving myself to believe I should be miserable on some level because I feel trapped in the act, I need to find a different act and I know coming unhinged on 3-meo-pcp all the time isn't the answer nor is it sustainable, but the fact that it can temporarily make you remember you're acting is invaluable. I can't believe how easy it is to deceive ourselves into thinking the script is real. It doesn't matter who you are busy being, if you're not happy being that person anymore, you can change and choose to play a different role. I don't know how so many of us forget that so easily!
I remember having similar sentiments during my first heroic mushroom trip years ago where I broke through, but 3-meo-pcp seems to be able to 'unhinge' the user much more easily and it's even a common effect for me at appropriate dosages except that amnesia seems to erase the memory of the experience as soon as it's over until the next time I have the experience; somehow this time I managed to remember it and remember i've had the same experience many times before! So i'm sharing it here for all the rest who may have the same experiences but quickly forget once they're thrown back into playing their regular roles. This might be the same thing people describe when they say they feel like they've "come home" after an absence from being in that mental space, now that I think of it there was a very comforting feeling of being at home in that space.

It's beautiful to realize all the emotions we get caught up in while going about day to day life really don't mean much. It's so easy to get caught up in believing in our suffering. We're all actors playing these roles and if we take ourselves too seriously it can lead to suffering, we need to always remember to take a step back every so often and experience being a child of the universe again. I'm amazed something like 3-meo-pcp can help us get back home if only for long enough to come back rejuvenated and able to either play our roles even better or switch them up if we aren't happy playing the part anymore.

Now I have to figure out how to abandon this role I have been playing for so long without setting off the alarms 8(

Last edited:

...sounds like the 3meo hasn't fully worn off. Im curious about the "acting" u mentioned...I act a lot in my life...most of it is me acting like I don't want to do mad drugs and I enjoy talking to stupid shallow ppl at work.

I'm not sure of a way not acting like that would involve me not being broke and having nothing ...but I'm open to suggestions

Tell me more about projecting yourself into past and future events....

...sounds like the 3meo hasn't fully worn off. Im curious about the "acting" u mentioned...I act a lot in my life...most of it is me acting like I don't want to do mad drugs and I enjoy talking to stupid shallow ppl at work.

I'm not sure of a way not acting like that would involve me not being broke and having nothing ...but I'm open to suggestions

I am talking about the effect 3-MeO-PCP has on your brain. For me, personally it seems to heavily activate my right brain hemisphere. I know this because it to pulls me directly into the present. I have no ambition to daydream (project myself) into the past or the future and find it easy to just do what I am doing and have a great time doing it. Not only that but I feel like I am in a permanent flow state. Creativity is massively enhanced, my ability to communicate and listen to others - enhanced. the list goes on.

This is low doses, I don't do any high doses. But even the low doses, with correct dosing has led me to psychosis after a few days in a row. All of my episodes have been positive. But they could have EASILY been the opposite way.

Personally I recommend using this stuff for something creative, once a week absolute max, ideally once every month. Combined with meditation I think it's a tool for personal healing and creativity. But it's too easily abused because you can seemingly live a day-to-day life on it... until you can't (you have a manic episode). Frightening that it can seemingly happen out of nowhere, but it is definitely from re dosing over a few days to a week - so I think completely avoidable.

^ great post, and interesting observations. i agree, but find i'm not keen to use it much more than once every few months, these days (which is great)

^ great post, and interesting observations. i agree, but find i'm not keen to use it much more than once every few months, these days (which is great)

Thanks! Nice work. Every few months is even better!

It really has lasting effects. I think because it doesn't really make you out of it, at low doses you don't forget any of it - which is amazing.

Can I ask what do you usually do while on it? Go out? Relax? Listen to music? All the above?

the majority of times i've taken it, has been in the dark, listening to music with headphones, eyes closed.

although, last time i took it was at an experimental music festival, which was utterly mind blowing!

one of the acts had a light show based around the brion gysin dream machine. the music was incredible, and as the show started, the band recommended the audience 'watch' the show with eyes closed. the light created full-blown CEVs (even for people who weren't on drugs) - which was pretty fascinating, given the nature of dissociatives.

it's a pretty amazing molecule - and a great tool for a lot of different purposes, but i prefer to use it, as you say, in a meditative and self-reflective way.
i tend to treat it with the same amount of respect as LSD. yes you can take it regularly, but i think it's best not to.