• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

As has been mentioned by others, mixing stims with tweet, because the meow is one of the most 'up' dissociatives, could end up overloading a circuit and turning the tone dark. As for the male/female thing, it really depends in the personality, but in my overall experience I find men have a slightly higher probability of finding an affinity with it and using it beneficially. It is a tough cookie to crack, and in my experience should be reserved for people who are true psychonatical explorers.

With a name like tweet meow how could girls not like it tho

Agreed with the overall consensus that 3meo should be considered more of an introspective tool rather than a recreational party drug. I don't want to give off the impression that I or anyone else should just be going around and giving this stuff to people at random calling it the bees knees, because it is certainly not for everyone or for anyone that cannot or does not have the will to respect/see or understand it for what it is. The person I am referring to has read much about 3-meow, is very experienced with other dissos/psychs and has tried it in many different settings on several different combos including on its own and just does not ever seem to respond well to it. With that being said, she has chosen to never touch it again, and I have chosen to set it aside as I have been dabbling a bit too much lately and perhaps need to level out before I decide to pursue it further.

^ i wasn't trying to implying you or anyone else was doing that - definitely wasn't intending that as a criticism man.
i've learned the hard way about giving people drugs that they're probably ill-equipped to handle. i may be a 'psychonaut', but most people are not. :)

though it's pretty natural for people that experiment with obscure drugs to want to share the good ones with their friends.
personally, most of my friends don't read bluelight or have any awareness of RCs or novel arylcyclohexamines, so i'm not sure i'd feeel comfortable giving it to them, if only because i wouldn't know how to take it in a social context where multiple people are on it.
i think MXE was the sort of drug you could turn people on to fairly confidently, but this stuff, not so much.
the effects aren't as consistent, or as easy to gauge, i feel like it's subtle to a point, but past that point it can be pretty fucking shattering. not necessarily in a bad way, if you know how to handle your sense of self and reality disintegrating. i know a lot of people would be very uncomfortable at that level of dissociation, especially the sort of people who are uneasy if they're not fully in control of their faculties.

i tend to take it and lie down with my eyes closed, listening to music and smoking weed. pretty much the same way i treat ket, or MXE for that matter.
i like it... quite a lot, but i still don't really know what to make of it sometimes. it's fascinating, but i don't know how i would suggest anyone else approach its use.

having said that, it sounds like you have similar stuff to me, cozzie. i imagine the people who report manic effects must treat it very differently?

Yeah for me it's more of an enhancer, a social and active sort of drug, but I only really like low doses, and I prefer the kind that produces more hypomania although they're both good. For me it isn't powerfully altering or at all inhibiting/intoxicating, but I'm taking 2mg at a time, a few doses spread over hours. I have taken it at higher doses before and I definitely treat it almost like a different drug when taking higher doses. I will also take low doses to potentiate pother psychedelics, it seems to work the best with LSD.

Oh, the 3-meo-pcp + lsd combo is god mode on. I don't even consider taking a lysergamide nowadays without preloading with a 3-meo or 2-oxo. Last acid trip combined with 2-oxo-pcm made for a very chilling, visual and introspective acid journey.

I see that LSD +3meow is a recommended combo, but what dosing timings do you recommend? Also, how is the interaction between psilobycin and 3meow?

One combo that I really like is low dose benzo + mid-high dose 3meow (~15mg for me).

i'd take the 3meo first, then wait at least 30 or 40 minutes, the the acid so they come up roughly around the same time.
i've only done it a couple of times, but i actually like waitting til the 3-meo-pcp kicks in (however long that takes - an hour or so) then dropping the acid so that it completely smooths off all the rough edges of the acid come-up.

it is interesting getting those first first alerts through a 3 meo filter (or 'canvas' as i like to think of it - a backdrop for your trip to be staged upon, or projected on/into

I usually took 2-3 78ug tested lsd blotters and 10mg of 3-meo-pcp orally, taking first the 3-meo-pcp and when I feel it making me happy like he likes, I take the acid. Preloading with a low dose of 3-meo (or any disso really) helps to don't giving a fuck about the acid intensity, coming up, or body load.

I'm an hardhead with psychedelics and have got disso permatolerance though. You probably want to start lower and slowly increase dosage in the next sessions to see where you can go.

I recently enjoyed the fuck out of 4 lsd untested blotters and an intense ketamine + 2-oxo-pcm snorting session. Strongest visuals I've ever experienced on LSD, with letters falling out from the computer as I tried to read them, walls melting, mandalas projecting into my floor.

I too recommend taking the 3-MeO first, and then after it's hit you, take the LSD (the same is true of any other psych combo with 3-MeO, or with MXE for that matter and I would imagine the 2-oxos also). I found that MXE combines by far the best with tryptamines, my experience with 3-MeO and tryptamines didn't show a particular synergy and maybe they even argued with each other, but to be honest I haven't tried in quite a while. MXE and tryptamines, on the other hand, is incredible.

Preloading with 2-OxO-PCM with acid was very nice. On the other hand, with 2-OxO-PCE I tend to combine it only with tryptamines, so I usually take them both at the same time, or the 2-OxO-PCE just half an hour before the tryptamine, in order to try to peak on both drugs at the same tame, what puts me in a trippy hardcore hole mode on for sure.

Thanks for all the advicw guys. What combos other than psych + dissociative (3meow) have you found interesting?

I too recommend taking the 3-MeO first, and then after it's hit you, take the LSD (the same is true of any other psych combo with 3-MeO, or with MXE for that matter and I would imagine the 2-oxos also). I found that MXE combines by far the best with tryptamines, my experience with 3-MeO and tryptamines didn't show a particular synergy and maybe they even argued with each other, but to be honest I haven't tried in quite a while. MXE and tryptamines, on the other hand, is incredible.

My favourite trip MXE and 4-HO-MET. I spent the other night sitting in the dark in utter bliss :)

I've been thinking about trying 3-MEO-PCP with the 4-HO-MET but think now I'll keep it for the MXE.

I've some 2CC and 2CD that I've been thinking of trying too, any thoughts on these with the 3-MEO-PCP?

I combined 4-ho-mipt with 3-meo-PCP not too long ago and had a brilliantly otherworldly, sensual and somewhat spiritually-erotic (if that makes sense) experience.

A few weeks ago I tried combining 3-MeO-PCP with acid for the first time. Took allegedly 100ug three hours after dropping 6 mg of 3-MeO-PCP.

HOLY SHIT!

Had a pretty intense trip. Euphoria was though the roof. Full body orgasms in response to loud, textured music. Felt, unsurprisingly, pretty stimulated, but on the other hand headspace wasn't as scattered as I was anticipating it to be on this combo. Weirdly enough the visuals were kind of dulled, I would say, but the intensity of the tactile/mental psychedelia made up for it.

Extremely pro-erotic too. I had a kind of funny/cringey situation hitting on a girl and getting all flirty and touchy with her, but then freaking out over the paranoid thought that she was feeling harassed by me and simply leaving without saying anything.

Last edited:
Haha =D Yeah, 3-MeO with LSD is one of the best LSD combos, honestly. It really, really ramps up the emotional/mental effects and produces strong, impactful trips at pretty low dosages. 1 hit of ALD-52 (125ug) on its own is very nice, a nice little trip, nothing too intense, but a half hit of it with 3-MeO-PCP is stronger, and a whole hit is entering strong trip territory for me. I have had some times (as on LSD itself) where the trip is quite visual and others where it isn't. The first time I took a whole hit with 3-MeO, I had some of the strongest LSD visuals I've ever had, absolutely everything was moving, breathing, shifting shapes in complex ways.

A tiny bit of benzo can be nice especially if you need to chill out a little, but overall it's increasing the danger due to lack of impulse control. If things start getting manic with the 3-MeO, the benzo will increase the likelihood of behavior you wouldn't want to engage in (like taking more 3-MeO).

Haha yeah, hypomania + lowered inhibitions doesn't sound like something to look for. But I'm sure there must be a ratio where the combo can be nice. Keep doses low.

I would recommend you DO NOT combine 3-meo-pcp with MDMA. It seems to exponentially increase the chances of something going wrong in my experience. That's part of how I got into my first "hole" and might have passed out in the camp fire if I didn't have friends to take care of me.

I can imagine that combo with MDMA 'boiling the brain' so to speak. Too much energy activation...too much serotonin for sure. Was the 'hole' more like a delirium effect or was it fully psychedelic?