• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Yes and yes. It is not recommended to try to hole on 3-meo-pcp. Other dissos are much more suited for it. It was also not a great experience for me.

I holed on it. It was amazing. But it's only happened that one time and never again even with higher dosage

There needs to be a certain delicate alignment of conditions to enable holing with it.
And yeah there is a way to use this drug as a supplement if you take it somewhat regularly and build up the dose from microdoses. Some people can stick to microdosing like Xorkoth, but my cycles usually involve me getting balls-out high for a couple days and then doing 5-10mg 2-4x a day for up to a week afterwards, and in that week it acts as a brilliant enhancer that I feel is superior to any racetam/nootropic or even microdosed LSD. Then I rinse with a few week tolerance break and repeat. Each cycle refreshes my spirit invaluably. YMMV.

Today I ran out of O-PCE, and so I took a little 3-MeO-PCP to make it worth while. I also think I took some 3-MeO-PCE. I really need to start writing down my doses. And taking dissociatives less often, to be honest.

Lately I feel like I've been treating BL like a blog because I've been rotating my use of OPCE, 3-MEO-PCP, 3-MEO-PCE, ALD-52, and 4-ACODMT so much. I'm a naturally anxious person so as I juggled my cravings I wanted to make sure I was being as responsible (lol) as possible.

I am posting in this thread tonight, because I believe the 3-MeO-PCP to be the dominant player in my body tonight. I took about 12 mg, I think, and with it, maybe ~10 of opce, and ~10 mg 3-meo-pce. (Like I said I really need to start writing this shit down especially since i intend to cut back). Many people have said 3-meo-pcp has to grow on you, and maybe that's what it is doing to me. Or perhaps it's that opce has lost its magic. I don't know, I don't feel that fucked up--I'm mostly stoned, and I love the synergy with dissos and weed, especially at low - moderate disso doses. I feel pretty good. Not amazing, not euphoric, not tripping balls, slightly stimulating, a little clumsy, definitely not sober but not "fucked up" either. I just hope I can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. I just took about 7g of rad kali kratom, and I would love to be able to doze off tonight without the aid of a benzo.

A friend and I were discussing holing on 3meopcp, and the way he put it made a lot if sense to me. You don't actually hole on it, you just kind of go bonkers while the rest of the world holes around you. I am in love with the synergy of 3meopcp and lysergamides. It's no MXE, that was a mystical nostalgic time machine...but it certainly has it's place in my book ;) I just wish it did not muddle my speech the way it does if I take it too often.

Today I ran out of O-PCE, and so I took a little 3-MeO-PCP to make it worth while. I also think I took some 3-MeO-PCE. I really need to start writing down my doses. And taking dissociatives less often, to be honest.

Lately I feel like I've been treating BL like a blog because I've been rotating my use of OPCE, 3-MEO-PCP, 3-MEO-PCE, ALD-52, and 4-ACODMT so much. I'm a naturally anxious person so as I juggled my cravings I wanted to make sure I was being as responsible (lol) as possible.

I am posting in this thread tonight, because I believe the 3-MeO-PCP to be the dominant player in my body tonight. I took about 12 mg, I think, and with it, maybe ~10 of opce, and ~10 mg 3-meo-pce. (Like I said I really need to start writing this shit down especially since i intend to cut back). Many people have said 3-meo-pcp has to grow on you, and maybe that's what it is doing to me. Or perhaps it's that opce has lost its magic. I don't know, I don't feel that fucked up--I'm mostly stoned, and I love the synergy with dissos and weed, especially at low - moderate disso doses. I feel pretty good. Not amazing, not euphoric, not tripping balls, slightly stimulating, a little clumsy, definitely not sober but not "fucked up" either. I just hope I can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. I just took about 7g of rad kali kratom, and I would love to be able to doze off tonight without the aid of a benzo.

Start a drug diary, you won't regret it. I started noting down all my drug intake this January in a web app I programmed for the matter, and it really helped me noticing I was overdoing some things and needed to cut my usage.

Thanks to this practice, I stopped daily intake of GBL, cannabis, beer and alprazolam, and spare my disso and psychedelic usage once or twice monthly.

Specially this feature I made for the app really helps out to note down problematic usage, as I tend to feel bad about having any drug on the red column ;):

CRKvmQz.png

I love your drug cycling MSK...just had to say that.
And damn, you were deeeep on June 2nd!

Start a drug diary, you won't regret it. I started noting down all my drug intake this January in a web app I programmed for the matter, and it really helped me noticing I was overdoing some things and needed to cut my usage.

Thanks to this practice, I stopped daily intake of GBL, cannabis, beer and alprazolam, and spare my disso and psychedelic usage once or twice monthly.

Specially this feature I made for the app really helps out to note down problematic usage, as I tend to feel bad about having any drug on the red column ;):

CRKvmQz.png

Is there anyway I can get this app?

@Vortech: Nothing really special, just a chilly film-watching Friday night :) With my permatolerance both ketamine and 2-oxo-pcm feel like toys. I need to get back to the 3-meo's or 2-oxo-pce, it has been a "long" time xD

@DroneLore: I definetly wanted either to make the app open source or to make a user management system so anyone could just register and use it for free. The thing is that I don't feel it's ready for any of that jet, I wanted to add more features like:
- Group drugs by their category/family in order to be able to better track problematic usage with specific families of compounds
- Expand the basic stats system I setted up in order to deliver some cool graphics about usage
- Make a trip report system to be able to submit them if I wanted to for specific days
- Beeing able to set up alarms if I exceed certain conditions, like "no more than half a gram of ketamine per month"

But if you want I can set it up for you in a free hosting in its current state, hit me with a PM ;) You can also use an Excel spreadsheet, or chemdiary.com (Their app is very similar to what I'm doing)

Wow MSK, that's lovely. I make myself a rudimentary diary and has helped too controling some things. I do myself the category of substances thing. I put some limits yearly or monthly so if sometimes I get over board I have to make for it eventually. Even if I break the rules I am concious of it which helps regulating.

I'll check chemdiary and wait for your complete version. Keep us updated.

I might try making a spreadsheet, it will be good practice to learn how to use excel too. I don't feel like making a throw away email just for chemdiary. Definitely let us know when your app is done though, msk. It seems to be coming along very nicely!

Last edited:
Yea that's absolutely beautiful MSK. Nice colors and simplicity :)

CRKvmQz.png

Killer app. You should release it!

I'll try my best to put my shit together this weekend and at least release a beta version of the app on github. I didn't made a lot of progress lately on it because working as web developer 8h a day is enough for me not wanting to code at all when I exit from work or on the weekends, but there is a long time since I wanted to upload the code open source.

In order to not derail the big&dandy to the offtopic side of things I'm going to take some 3-meo-pcp and try to code on it. It worked pretty well on the past with creative work like doing music or writing, so I'm pretty confident it will help me with programming as well as low doses of LSD or stimulants did in the past :)

Thanks MSK, I want to be a beta tester and I will use your app. This is exactly the right idea. I'm an apple guy but I'll make it work. Let me know.

I tried to setup and use chemdiary....but it's not an app so it's impossible to use on the phone

That's not true, they have got a responsive web design that adapt to mobile devices, so it can be used on any operative system, not limiting yourself to just use it on android, iphone, windows, linux... If you have got internet connection and a device with a web browser you can use it without problems ;)

Mine it's not different, I decided that aproach instead of making a compiled app just because the benefits of multiplatform over an offline mode. Yesterday investigating a bit more about possible mobile apps I found one called druglog on the google play store for android, very basic, but that can do the job as well if you prefer an encapsulated application :)

But enough offtopic, sorry for derrail the thread :(

No worries about offtopic, everyone is loving it and anyway 3-meo-pcp thread is kind of the third social thread in the shadow for lots of you.

Going back to topic. I took 12mg of it and got back my long lost magic. After 4 frustrating experiences,it was again like I was remembering it from first 3 times. With the difference that 12mg felt maybe like 8mg from before. So I don't know if it is just me, a novelty impact decrease or if it actually lost potency storaged in the freezer. Novelty decrease sounds the most likely to me. Tolerance is ruled out as my dissos use is very occasional.

I love how inspiring are normal doses of this. So much clarity makes up for the absence of a hole. For my intentions low doses are worthless, I just don't like that low dissociation without a proper switch in conciousness. It is the same with low doses of MXE, just don't see the point. Maybe it is something you learn to enjoy when you get deep into disociatives. I am not planning to go down that road, for some reason I control my dissociative usage better than any other cathegory of substances.

Last night I had one of the best disso experiences I've had in months. Took 17mg of 3meopcp and 10mg 3meopce, both orally. It was so euphoric,by far the best time I've had on 3-meo-pcp so far.

Also, my micron filters arrived last night, so I'm going.to try IM tonight. I'm not sure how much higher the bio availability will be. I'm thinking 5mg 3meo pcp and 10mg of 3meopce. Or is that too low, should I go with 10mg of each?