• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Last night I had one of the best disso experiences I've had in months. Took 17mg of 3meopcp and 10mg 3meopce, both orally. It was so euphoric,by far the best time I've had on 3-meo-pcp so far.

Also, my micron filters arrived last night, so I'm going.to try IM tonight. I'm not sure how much higher the bio availability will be. I'm thinking 5mg 3meo pcp and 10mg of 3meopce. Or is that too low, should I go with 10mg of each?

Never tried the combo, do you think the 3-meo-pce affected the high meaningfully? 10mg seems so a low dose of 3-meo-pce, I usually do 30mg orally and it's a soft experience compared to 10-15mg of 3-meo-pcp.

One time I took like 3 or 4mg of 3-MeO-PCP and I think 5mg of 3-MeO-PCE and they seemed to potentiate each other a lot, I was really intoxicated and dissociated to the point that it was making me nervous because it was unexpected...I thought it was going to be sort of like a halfway between a low dose of the two but turns out it wasn't such a low dose. 3-MeO-PCP also seems to massively potentiate other dissos like MXE.

3-meo-pcp potentiates negatively other dissos for me, the times I tried it along with ketamine, 2-oxo-pce or 2-oxo-pcm everything was very confusing, like 3-meo-pcp stimulation was fighting with the sedation and hole potential of the other compounds.

I can see how 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce could be nice though, as both are stimulating. Need to try that ;)

Well I just injected 12mg of 3-meo-pcp into my deltoid, waited like 15 minutes, then injected 20mg of 3-meo-pce into my thigh. Not really feeling much... Weird. This isn't a new batch or anything, and I've been IMing stuff for a while. I'll wait 30 more minutes and if I'm not where I want to be, I guess I'll just dose some more orally.

This is very strange though. Maybe 12mg wasn't enough?

3-meo-pcp+salvia= bliss.
Had a trip that really moved me. I´ve only had one or two like those and with dmt. Felt like we are all eternal souls made of threads
, trying to reach infinity, and we were knitting toghether destiny. Wow.

Last edited:
I found that the 3meos just don't work well IM, for some reason. Odd right?

My experience combining 3-MeO-PCP with almost any other disso is that the 3meo nearly blocks the effects of the other. Maybe it has a higher affinity for the receptors? I remember doing nitrous and barely getting a head change when I was already on 3meo. Same with DCK. MXE had some appreciable effect but could still tell that some of the effects were superceded by 3meo's effects.

I found that the 3meos just don't work well IM, for some reason. Odd right?

I've IMed 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE and the latter was certainly quite effective for me, but as for the 3-MeO-PCP it did feel rather transparent which makes it harder to note the effects. When I drink vodka I get the same sort of thing compared to beer or wine... certainly ethanol's effects, sedating etc but quite clean whereas with beer and wine other things contribute to the buzz.

My experience combining 3-MeO-PCP with almost any other disso is that the 3meo nearly blocks the effects of the other. Maybe it has a higher affinity for the receptors? I remember doing nitrous and barely getting a head change when I was already on 3meo. Same with DCK. MXE had some appreciable effect but could still tell that some of the effects were superceded by 3meo's effects.

Makes sense yea

I feel depressed and flat after a 3meo binge tbph. This is one disso that has become quite fiendish for me, and I really cannot even put my finger on as to why...

For me, if I binge on it, I can feel some stimulant/manic fx for several days after I stop dosing.

From what I have witnessed, and based upon various other's accounts to of whom I have spoken with this compound does not seem to jive well with women. Can anyone weigh in on this?

In what way does it not jive with women?
This drug had a terrible affect on my ex. It changed her personality and when high on it she would push doses pretty high because the effects were some what muted by the benzos she was on. The combo of those two drugs can get sloppy but also very pleasant. She was very addicted to 3meo. In that way it didn't jive. But I can see similar scenarios happening with both sexes.

Yeah actually I've introduced two women to it and they both loved it.

I have actually followed delsyd's story and understand that this could happen with both sexes when used irresponsibly especially when in combination with benzos and the like. So here is my story with 3meopcp thus far...first disso that really has a pull on me. I bought five grams of the crystal white fluffy powder from China and love it, on its own and mixed with lysergamides especially.

Last night my lady friend and I decided to drop 200 mics of 1p on a whim. Up until this point I had/have been dabbling in lysergamides at least once a week, occasionally throwing in a tryptamine here and there. I started carefully weighing out my doses but have gotten to the point where I will just rail up to 20-30 mgs of 3 tweet meow a day by the end of it, eye balling very irresponsible I know. The batch I have is very psychedelic and dissociating and potentiates everything greatly. Anyway, three hours in we are riding the cosmos seeing the same hallucinations convinced we have tapped into the spirit realm. Swatting at flies that aren't even there but we both see the same thing (how is that possible if a true alternate dimension/s does not exist???) We decide to add a little propyhexedrine to the mix because I haven't been able to find pure MDMA in a while and though reluctant at first, she convinced me it will be dope. Party Monster Mode. I've candy flipped a bunch of times, and benzedrex is somewhat empoathogenic in its effects so I said fuck it and downed 250 mgs.

Then, we each took 100 mic tab of Ald-52, followed with more tweet meow and shit got weird. My girl found a tick on her and bugged out. I own an Australian Shepard and a border collie, they like to run through fields and shit, its what they are bred to do. I buy them advantix and try to keep up, but I guess I lost track of weeks and missed their monthly dose (ticks are bad in Ohio this year). Anyway she freaked and I couldn't turn the trip around after that. She swears the 3meo makes trips dark for her but I get the opposite affect. It potentiates psyche greatly for me in a bizarre but fun way. But this is not the first time 3meow got dark on her or her other female friends.

I spoke with a colleague of mine who agrees that in his experience 3meopcp does not "jive well with the women".

I know this is irresponsible and I shouldn't just be eyeballing 3meow but it's really got it's paws dug in real deep like...shit.

Treat with the up most respect...I know. Bad judgement call. These 3meo's are good but certainly have their dark undertones you know?

I've spoke with a handful of women who feel the same, they don't like it. No afterglow. Makes them think dark thoughts and trips seem to go south real quick.

Damn I miss MXE :(

jeez - i consider combining psychedelics and stims to be risky territory, and i don't think 3-meo-pcp mixes well with stimulants at all either (even taken the day aftter amphetamine IME).
i'm not at all surprised she had a bad time considering you combined stims + psychs + pcp analogue. sounds like a recipe for a proper freakout.

theories about different sexes not responding the same way to a drug notwithstanding, that's a pretty iffy combo in my opinion.

i've heard people say similar things about feminine/masculine responses to drugs before (salvia, i think?) and while i'm sure it's possible, i think it is too much of a generalisation to say men or women are more or less likely to enjoy a certain drug or class of drugs; there are too many variables (physiological, psychological and social)

I feel really, really bad about what happened. Intuitively, I knew it wasn't a good idea, but she was having such a good time in the beginning, and honestly I just wanted to make her happy :( she had all these activities planned for the day that we were going to do and I really just wanted her to feel good and to have an amazing time so I did what I thought was best to keep her vibe going and just went with it...Besides MDMA I have never mixed any kind of upper with a lysergi or disso, but she wanted to dance and have fun so I followed suit. It was all good, but then we found a tick on her...it hasn't latched onto her or anything, just crawling on her leggings, and I plucked it with tweezers and flushed it right away. Turns out she kind of has a phobia of ticks and for good reason, but the experience was tarnished. Started thought looping ticks are everywhere and I was tripping so hard I got defensive arguing about needing to quarantine my dogs who were upset because we were upset and they knew it had something to do with them... it was just a mess...bad times

Taking a much needed break after this. I finally got a decent job as did she, and I am really looking forward to focusing on what's really important.

<3

damn, i imagine finding parasites crawling on you (for real) would be enough to make any trip turn south...

regardless, it sounds like a break would be wise, man

As has been mentioned by others, mixing stims with tweet, because the meow is one of the most 'up' dissociatives, could end up overloading a circuit and turning the tone dark. As for the male/female thing, it really depends in the personality, but in my overall experience I find men have a slightly higher probability of finding an affinity with it and using it beneficially. It is a tough cookie to crack, and in my experience should be reserved for people who are true psychonatical explorers.

"tweet" = 3-meo-pcp?

yeah, honestly, it's not a drug i am comfortable giving to many people. i only ever really played with it in a solo setting, and it was generally quite an introverted experience. then again, i prefered to take singular, comparatively large doses (compared to the 'stimmy' variety that a lot of folks describe, which - like xorkoth - people seem to enjoy taking in small (possibly repeated) doses
it's not something i would give to someone that wasn't at least somewhat experienced with dissociatives or 'weird drugs'.

and i would personally never mix it with stimulants (and i've only tried the "batch" cozzie jeraph describes; the dissociating, psychedelic, not-so-mania-inducing/stimulating stuff) as i found it really quite dysphoric when taken the day after amphetamine.

psychedelics on the other hand seem to mix wonderfully with it. so while i can see the reasoning behind such a combo,i'm not at all surprised things went pear-shaped (but i'm sorry to hear she had a bad time).
MXE, on the other hand, was pretty easy to appreciate. but the long come-up, and the tendency for some people not to quite "get" 3-meo-pcp the first couple of times they try it makes me think it's a bit more "advanced" as far as 'psychonautical explorers' go.
it's fairly subtle - but also pretty fucking high-stakes on the whole mental health mania/psychosis front. not something i think the general drug-taking population should really be fucking around with. as much as i like the stuff, i don't really like the idea of it being the mainstream-ish research chemical it seems to have become.

that may sound elitist, but people really need to understand what they're fucking around with when it comes to pcp analogues - meaning they need to be well informed about the risks. i treat this stuff with all the respect it is due; it's serious shit.