• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

MSK: then... do you find the duration to be much shorter when you snort it than when you do it orally? In my limited experiments, I could not say it for sure, though in my case it was sublingual (not oral) versus insufflated.

(sorry for the off-topic, I know this is the 3-MEO-PCE thread, but I guess my question could theorically apply to both substances)

Yeah for sure, with oral I need to wait 1h for the onset, and the camedown can be of 6-8h easily, and I won't be able to sleep the whole night if I dose it at 18:00. Snorted, yesterday, I was able to go to sleep at +4h with the help of only 1mg of alprazolam. The same applies to really every drug I tried that is active snorted.

I will reinforce what people are already saying in this thread about redosing with this chemical. Tread carefully! It is very long lasting and similar to 3-MEO-PCP with effects rising in a waves style repeated peak/fall.

Every other dissociative including 3-MEO-PCP I've maintained my head on but I properly lost it due to the mania on this one temporarily. Due to excessive redosing in high doses. I have a large dissociative tolerance but I still would not recommend dosing this one more than once over a 12-24 hour period. It just doesn't lead to a good high or feeling.

I was enjoying this one but I'm now reluctant to try it again. Would recommend having some benzos around if messing with this one and to bare in mind the long duration. Seems to send you temporarily loopy after a few days. Doesn't seem to be as permanent or feed into sober behaviour as much as 3-MEO-PCP can but then again 3-MEO-PCP didn't send me on the brink of loosing it entirely.

I realized a quick rise in tolerance with this one. I took it again after a seven days break and had to insufflate several tiny doses instead of just one. To my regret I eyeballed the doses. Will measure them again next time.

Also the strength of the dissociation was nothing to write home about. It just felt like a pretty strong stimulant with a serotonergic touch and a hint of detachement. I may have to discard insufflation, as it is too wasteful. Comedown/after effects were nothing serious.

Can you believe I was snorting my MXE for nearly 3 years, and never thought about eating it? I feel so stupid now that I tried oral route with the new PCP brothers, oral is way fucking better!!!!! Soooooo many MXE lost into my sinusses when I could be holing every fucking day :( I also was snorting MXE like it was ketamine, grams gone everyday... Fuck, I'm glad they banned it and that I'm managing to be in control with all those new ones on the fridge ^^ Let's see when the next infinite binge happens... 3-MeO-PCP is so tempting that I might ask my housemate to keep it for me... :(

EDIT: Just snorted 10mg of 3-MeO-PCP... I must stay away from reading bluelight >.< How much I can lie to myself? xD On my defense I must say tomorrow I need to work, and an oral dose was no doable :p

Hi !

Totally understand the point and difference between snorting and oral, (though they're really subtle, just a difference of potency in my case...)
But in my opinion Rectal (at least with MXE) was totally insane ;)
And rectal is simply like Oral without first hepatic passage + mucous absorption...

I have tried both with the 3-Meo-PCE/P and it seems at least by far more enjoyable and more fast onset.
Though they both comes in waves...
I have tried one time 3-Meo-PCE by oral but i guess my tolerance was a bitch...
I'll be experiment again, but i'm wondering if when you say that you have tried rectal ROA's and if so would you recommend it over rectal ? :)

Cheers !

Hi !

Totally understand the point and difference between snorting and oral, (though they're really subtle, just a difference of potency in my case...)
And rectal is simply like Oral without first hepatic passage + mucous absorption...

I have tried both with the 3-Meo-PCE/P and it seems at least by far more enjoyable and more fast onset.
I'll be experiment again, but i'm wondering if when you say that you have tried rectal ROA's and if so would you recommend it over rectal ? :)

Cheers !

I've got an special relationship with my ass. We agreed that I won't put stuff into it, and it will treat me with love. Rectal, IM & IV are ROA's I want to stay away from. IM because I know I'll love it and stick to it, and IV or rectal because it gives me creeps just to think about it ;P

Yeah for sure, with oral I need to wait 1h for the onset, and the camedown can be of 6-8h easily, and I won't be able to sleep the whole night if I dose it at 18:00. Snorted, yesterday, I was able to go to sleep at +4h with the help of only 1mg of alprazolam. The same applies to really every drug I tried that is active snorted.

I suppose, you're a 2-DPMP-virgin, then. =D

I've got an special relationship with my ass. We agreed that I won't put stuff into it, and it will treat me with love. Rectal, IM & IV are ROA's I want to stay away from. IM because I know I'll love it and stick to it, and IV or rectal because it gives me creeps just to think about it ;P

Okay i can see the point ;)
Thank you for your answer...

Yesterday i have tried 50mg via rectal, it was not so stimulating but keep in mind i was on Etizolam 0.5mg at least + Metopimazine 7.5mg for anti-nausea medication, but who's also an hidden neuroleptic and so have dopamine antagonism proprieties, i had take just a small dose cuz' i was a little nauseous that day...
But it seems that it was far less manic than without and more "dissociative".

So i was actually wondering if any small dose of antipsychotic could avoid some bad manic side effects from some Arylcyclo's but without killing it...
But i'm not claming it and every trip is different so it could be just a coincidence...
Anyway quite enjoyed it ;)

I suppose, you're a 2-DPMP-virgin, then. =D

I was lost in MPDV snorted route the time desoxypipradrol was popular, so never tried it. But I don't get your point, I had friends that really loved desoxy either oral or snorted :S Not a big fan of long-lasting stimulants, or stimulants at all by the way. Give me those sweet dissos and psychedelics :D

Okay i can see the point ;)
Thank you for your answer...

Yesterday i have tried 50mg via rectal, it was not so stimulating but keep in mind i was on Etizolam 0.5mg at least + Metopimazine 7.5mg for anti-nausea medication, but who's also an hidden neuroleptic and so have dopamine antagonism proprieties, i had take just a small dose cuz' i was a little nauseous that day...
But it seems that it was far less manic than without and more "dissociative".

So i was actually wondering if any small dose of antipsychotic could avoid some bad manic side effects from some Arylcyclo's but without killing it...
But i'm not claming it and every trip is different so it could be just a coincidence...
Anyway quite enjoyed it ;)

Indeed, benzos will help easing the experience without killing any aspects of it (Even potientating the hole) but they have got negative side-effects as well, as more sedation & amnesia. If you are after 3-MeO-PCP/PCE for the stimulating mania, you would want to dose without a benzo, and just use it in case you want to sleep.

Hi !

Cheers !

While it seems we are little bit off topic from the 3 Meo-PCE it seems that we are also focusing on the broader topic in this thread regarding routes of administration of arylcyclohexylamines. Last week on my MXE binge, I began with insufflation, quickly progressed to oral, and by the third day I was using intravenous administration, as it seemed only logical based on my previous experiences. It was quite a different beast as it tends to b, but when it is executed in the timely fashion of escalating routes, it was a smooth entry into the next level of plateaus. I'm not saying that using rectal or IV is the only way to achieve this level, but when binging on these substances for multiple days, it is at least a way to continue the magic without wasting too much material.

On a separate but related note, does anyone notice extremely accentuated and lucid dreams in the days following an arylcyclohexylamine binge ? My dream the last three night have been particularly notable.

While it seems we are little bit off topic from the 3 Meo-PCE it seems that we are also focusing on the broader topic in this thread regarding routes of administration of arylcyclohexylamines. Last week on my MXE binge, I began with insufflation, quickly progressed to oral, and by the third day I was using intravenous administration, as it seemed only logical based on my previous experiences. It was quite a different beast as it tends to b, but when it is executed in the timely fashion of escalating routes, it was a smooth entry into the next level of plateaus. I'm not saying that using rectal or IV is the only way to achieve this level, but when binging on these substances for multiple days, it is at least a way to continue the magic without wasting too much material.

On a separate but related note, does anyone notice extremely accentuated and lucid dreams in the days following an arylcyclohexylamine binge ? My dream the last three night have been particularly notable.

Do you smoke cannabis sir? I find that if I don't use cannabis, benzos, and alcohol, with dissociatives use I can fall into lucid dreams fucking easily when sleeping. If I smoke a joint before sleeping or take a benzo (with or without a disso), I'm rarelly able to recall anything from my dreams in the morning :(

Also, with low tolerance, and combining with tryptamines, when I began to experiment with all those new dissos, I experimented what could be described as awake lucid dreams so many times in my bedroom... I think the hole that dissos bring can be described as that: An awake lucid dream... Fucking amazing. The feeling (and ability) to switch scenarios, and be your own god of your own physic and mental world... Fuck... There aren't any words in any language that can describe the hole experience.

I was lost in MPDV snorted route the time desoxypipradrol was popular, so never tried it. But I don't get your point, I had friends that really loved desoxy either oral or snorted :S Not a big fan of long-lasting stimulants, or stimulants at all by the way. Give me those sweet dissos and psychedelics :D

It was just a joke, because you (accidentally) wrote, no snorted drug keeps you awake for longer than t+4h. :D

It was just a joke, because you (accidentally) wrote, no snorted drug keeps you awake for longer than t+4h. :D
Well played sir, I don't know what I wanted to say, no fucking way that this is true. Lot of amphetamine nights on my past that couldn't be stopped without a stronger dose of alprazolam than just 1mg xP

Do you smoke cannabis sir? I find that if I don't use cannabis, benzos, and alcohol, with dissociatives use I can fall into lucid dreams fucking easily when sleeping. If I smoke a joint before sleeping or take a benzo (with or without a disso), I'm rarelly able to recall anything from my dreams in the morning :(

Also, with low tolerance, and combining with tryptamines, when I began to experiment with all those new dissos, I experimented what could be described as awake lucid dreams so many times in my bedroom... I think the hole that dissos bring can be described as that: An awake lucid dream... Fucking amazing. The feeling (and ability) to switch scenarios, and be your own god of your own physic and mental world... Fuck... There aren't any words in any language that can describe the hole experience.

That agrees with my experience as far as remembering dreams. I dont use cannabis or benzos, and when I drink it does mess up the dreamworld a bit.
If you havent checked out my book, I have a pretty in depth section comparing lucid dreams to holes, they are basically the same type of brain activity. I think the section in which I focus the subject is called 'Lucid Dreams and Lucid Holes: A Convergence'

That agrees with my experience as far as remembering dreams. I dont use cannabis or benzos, and when I drink it does mess up the dreamworld a bit.
If you havent checked out my book, I have a pretty in depth section comparing lucid dreams to holes, they are basically the same type of brain activity. I think the section in which I focus the subject is called 'Lucid Dreams and Lucid Holes: A Convergence'

I read more than 50% of the book, but didn't get to that part. It seems I was reading the most boring, already known parts (Effects, combinations, history...) It was a really enjoyable reading though, you deserve more recognition for what you wrote :) I'm going to read that chapter right now, but with that title, I must agree. My holes always resembled a lot of what lucid dreaming was for me, but with more control. In the little ocassions I had lucid dreams on life (Maybe 4 or 5 times) the same moment I was aware I was dreaming and could control it, I would awake. With dissos I seem to be able to lost myself into the void, and after realizing I'm into a drug-induced hole I just can control myself on that state and still be out of my body for some time. Once you resolve you're holing, it's a matter of time that this out of body experience finish, sadly :(

Yeah I need to tell people more often to check out the second half of the book for the good parts. Starting with 'Phenomenology' and as much of the 'Consciousness Theories' section as desired depending on the degree of personal interest. The 'Tuning' section is where everything congeals into the 'life hacks' type of information, a collection of perspectives and practices that are applicable in daily life to help harness and balance energies and gain insight/intuition.
The first half is mostly hard data, left-brain stuff, and the second half is the more 'artistic' point of view, right-brained stuff and novel ideas.

Last edited:
Yeah I need to tell people more often to check out the second half of the book for the good parts. Starting with 'Phenomenology' and as much of the 'Consciousness Theories' section as desired depending on the degree of personal interest. The 'Tuning' section is where everything congeals into the 'life hacks' type of information, a collection of perspectives and practices that are applicable in daily life to help harness and balance energies and gain insight/intuition.
The first half is mostly hard data, left-brain stuff, and the second half is the more 'artistic' point of view, right-brained stuff and novel ideas.

I feel like I must have just missed it, but do you have a link to your book?