• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Tried this today for first time, 35mg oral, and didn't felt anything special :( Posibly due to hardcore dissociative permatolerance, and because I was snorting some 2-OxO-PCM those past days... It feels a bit like a low dose of 3-meo-pcp mixed with a low dose of 2-oxo-pce.

^This is much trippier and spacier and more relaxing to me than 3-Meo-PCP when I dose orally. If people told me it's just a weird 5-meo tryptamine I'd have believed them. I pretty much have zero, or a very low tolerance, so 15-20mg is already pretty steep dose for me actually but gets my right in to the trippy-zone (the "half-hole"). I guess this one is not really economical with your tolerance, but a 3-Meo-PCE hole (1) is quite fantastic. I liked it better than my few high-dose MXE experiences. Also pretty good when you're just chilling with a bunch of people inside, but I prefer a smaller nasal dose for that (and tbh not my first pick for that purpose)

(1) I was at a party and felt pretty out of it, but when I got home I got sucked in to my bed. I felt like that was gonna be it, so I dosed a bit of 4-Aco-DMT and put on some music. From there I drifted to a place I can't really describe, but it was wonderful even before the 4-Aco-DMT kicked in.

^This is much trippier and spacier and more relaxing to me than 3-Meo-PCP when I dose orally. If people told me it's just a weird 5-meo tryptamine I'd have believed them. I pretty much have zero, or a very low tolerance, so 15-20mg is already pretty steep dose for me actually but gets my right in to the trippy-zone (the "half-hole"). I guess this one is not really economical with your tolerance, but a 3-Meo-PCE hole (1) is quite fantastic. I liked it better than my few high-dose MXE experiences. Also pretty good when you're just chilling with a bunch of people inside, but I prefer a smaller nasal dose for that (and tbh not my first pick for that purpose)

(1) I was at a party and felt pretty out of it, but when I got home I got sucked in to my bed. I felt like that was gonna be it, so I dosed a bit of 4-Aco-DMT and put on some music. From there I drifted to a place I can't really describe, but it was wonderful even before the 4-Aco-DMT kicked in.

Yeah I believe you, as I stated this one seems like a more femenine 3-MeO-PCP (3-MeO-PCP less pushing with the mania and stimulation) mixed with 2-OxO-PCE (Which brings the tryptaminesque feeling of sedation, dissocation and slight tripiness). A good one that deserves further experimentation once my tolerance lows a bit, in order to be able to feel it with the eyes of a newcomer.

Yeah between this, 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine, I'm not missing MXE all that much :D (ok who am I kidding? That last grain of MXE I was able to get, got me in to disso's in to the first place)

My impression of 3-MeO-PCE (I went through 250mg in a couple of weeks) is that it feels like this certain part of the MXE high, precisely. It's that baseline warmth and connection. But the more dissociating aspects of MXE, the intense mind state, the raw power, is removed. It reminded me so much of the MXE highs I liked the most, moderate doses where everything feels flowing and beautiful, very warm and calm. I prefer 3-MeO-PCP because it's crystal clear and less intoxicating/more enabling. 3-MeO-PCE feels more emotionally opening though, and has more of a psychedelic tinge. I actually really liked the combo of 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE, low doses of both in the same manner that I like to take very small doses of 3-MeO-PCP every few hours. About equipotent to that in total, half of each, every few hours. I liked it better than 3-MeO-PCP, although it was also more intoxicating. But so warm and euphoric.

Well I need to reup on o pce so I will prolly snag a bit of 3 meo pce as well. Combine w/ 3 meo pcp, o pce, and dck eventually and see how it goes.

I not sure anything can get me where 50+mg mxe plugged and a 150-200mg line of K does. :-(

2f-dck is the closes to ketamine without being ketamine dissociative

although you'd now be combining a lot of drugs so the effects/doses would be hard to predict without trying

Anyone used that one as a utility in low doses for creativity/concentration improvement like it is possible with 3-Meo-PCP ?

Does this have that annoying chunchy sounds you get from 3 mep pcp? If its a feminie version of it i might actually enjoy it

Wow I remember taking this IM in moderate doses and getting a perfectly serene state of mind - absolutely glorious... Best was watching sunset while on a long trainride..
but when I took more it got manic much much faster than 3-MeO-PCP and reentry made me feel really scatterbrained, among the worst of dissociatives I tried.

A bit of a too good to be true substance that is probably better to not be available to me anymore..

Seconding the scatterbrained, but I do not experience mania at all. 3-Meo-PCP is much worse for me in that respect. Though the ROA might have something to do with it

Last edited:
Im sure Im going to love 3-meo-pce to death, but prices are a bit on the extortion side yet. Does it go against the rules to speculate if they are going to fall?. I know is impossible to say for sure, just want to hear your thoughts

Im sure Im going to love 3-meo-pce to death, but prices are a bit on the extortion side yet. Does it go against the rules to speculate if they are going to fall?. I know is impossible to say for sure, just want to hear your thoughts
Heard from trusted ears that custom synth of this one is just expensive as fuck, and hard to synth

Hey everyone, just got a chance to sample this. You can read a TR of it here, on my site/subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KnowTheDose/comments/55o99y/ktd_official_experience_reports/

I'd say I slightly prefer 3-MeO-PCP to it overall (barring context), but it's still a pretty neat one to play with is my final verdict.

I do agree the price is prohibitive, but maybe that's a good thing somehow?
You said PCP in a few places I think you meant to say PCE... so that confused things. An otherwise good trip report!

Appreciate the kind words. I re-read it and did some quick edits, but found only one instance where 3-MeO-PCP was confused for PCE. You sure it wasn't just my weird syntactic style?

Yeah, maybe I was reading it wrong, happens sometimes. Anyways, thanks for your contribution. You should consider copying it to the Trip Report subforum here, Xorkoth and those folks over there would love it :)