• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Attempted 23mg 3-MeO-PCE insufflated last night, didn't feel much of anything for about an hour, slight dissociation and visual changes. Added 25mg 2-OXO-PCE add after that point and it was incredibly potentiated by the first dose. Obviously will have to find a better 3-MeO-PCE dose and lower joint doses for this combination.

Something to add about the combination, amazing CEVs of other dimensions and realities, of which only rivaled MXE. And the music is back. MXE used to leave pure auditory musical hallucinations in my head as I went to sleep. This combination did it as well, even to a greater extent. Just wish I had Ableton or something to produce it. Will have to see if 3-MeO-PCE alone does this or not.

Last edited:
I'm going to try plugging. I do have quite the tolerance, lots of Eticyclidone trials, plus my love of the classics.

What do you think a good first plugged dose for someone with heavy tolerance? Should I try an injection instead?

My first experience with 3-MeO-PCE consisted of plugging 15 mg 3-MeO-PCE + 15 mg 2'-Oxo-PCE 30 min later when it didn't feel like the 3-MeO-PCE was doing much. Soon thereafter I used 5mg more of each. At about 1.5hrs in I had the sort of "waking up into ecstasy"/constructing a waking lucid dream experience I've had with strong doses of MXE (a.k.a 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCE) in the past. It's fascinating that the brain seems to be able to take the component chemical parts of MXE and synthesize a fully MXE-like subjective experience from them. I'll have to be more patient the next time I use 3-MeO-PCE to see what it does on its own.

You guys are way too impatient. The come up can be up to 3 hours insufflated.

As help?? said, it's probably best to use the ROA that one prefered with MXE. In my opinion, 25 mg is a good starting dose for a kick ass experience (with no tolerance), but it's probably wise to start lower. There's no reason for redosing imo, because it's probably just going to make it very long winded. Be sure to have time for it, and be sure to have something to do, like going for a walk, or visiting some one, or going to a party etc This is actually one of the few dissociatives, were I'd recommend sharing the experience with some one.

I'm not suprised that this would feel the same as 3-MeO-PCP to people with a high tolerance to dissociatives, but imo, there's a certain qualitative feeling that all dissociatives with an ethyl on the nitrogen share. Which is hardly surprising.

For obvious reasons, I'm hesitant to advice high doses, but I think that some one like you, Xorkoth, could easily take a 40 mg dose for a full experience. (after allergy test and all that) Just be sure to leave plenty of time for the come up, before taking anything else.

Edit:

I just want to add, that I've earlier recommended a starting dose of 15 mg, and I still do, and I think it's perfectly possible to top up with another 10 mg when you're feeling it, like 3 hours in, just not continual redosing. It does seem to work for Asante though.

Some people are obviously going to need higher doses, so if 15 mg wasn't spectacular, I think you can easily try 30 mg next time. Basically, I guess I just wanted to add that YMMW.

Does anyone know if there are several sources for this? Is it all coming from that one one trusted source. Just wondering if there could be adultered or cut stuff going around.

Last edited:
I would assume it's all coming from the same source. Almost looks like broken rock salt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah good call Help, it's kinda on the line here, let's try to talk about the substance itself instead of where it's from. :)

I got mine today, probably gonna try a 12mg dose orally, taken before band practice.

Sorry, my bad.

But yeah, I'm just not finding activity in my batch (broken rock salt). Maybe tolerance, maybe different batch. I don't know. Maybe I'm just looking for more in the realm of Eticyclidone, in your face and fast. I don't know but even at 25mg, no effect.

My batch I just received is a fine powder, that sparkles in the light, but it's very fine. I'll let you know if there's activity after I find out tonight. :)

Hmmm.... that's super odd, anyone have the color test results of something we know is pure so I can test against them?

I have been using 5mg of 3-MeO-PCP in the AM about once a week. At this dose I get +1-ish effects for a couple of hours and a nice glow for a couple of days. I'm thinking 7mg of 3-MeO-PCE would be about equivalent, sound right?

Im new to 3meo-pcp and 3meo-pce but i find 7mg insufflated of the later does just as you described. Bare in mind I have a medium tolerance to ketamine. I think 10 - 15mg of this would be perfect for me. Tried 7mg a couple days ago, it was nice but slightly lacking.

Only tried it a couple times a week ago, but I found 15-20mg orally was good, so it's about as potent as 3-MeO-PCP for me.

Got effects now. Geebus, I hope I my tolerance isn't this high. Threshold effects after two carefully weighed 15 mg lines.

No pain or anything in my nose, a little Chem smell.

It feels like a clean stimulant more than a diss. It's like.... enjoyable but I found Eticyclidone to really trip my trigger better.

Every drug effects everyone different I guess. Anyone else getting that this has a higher dosage than Eticyclidone?

Can anyone who has tried both this and 3meo-pcp give any idea of their differences/similarities, advantages/disadvantages? Im quite enjoying this one for a clean stimulated mxe afterglow type effect and I'm wondering if I would prefer 3meo-pcp to this.

When i tried this from the original batch that was around my dose was ~20-25mg (that was the suggested dose from the original supplier) - i found it a bit less potent than 3meopcp, but not really comparable because the different effects (-pce more trippy/giggly, -pcp more stimulating and clinical) - my usual 3-meopcp dose was more like 15mg.

You guys are way too impatient. The come up can be up to 3 hours insufflated.

As help?? said, it's probably best to use the ROA that one prefered with MXE. In my opinion, 25 mg is a good starting dose for a kick ass experience (with no tolerance), but it's probably wise to start lower. There's no reason for redosing imo, because it's probably just going to make it very long winded. Be sure to have time for it, and be sure to have something to do, like going for a walk, or visiting some one, or going to a party etc This is actually one of the few dissociatives, were I'd recommend sharing the experience with some one.

I'm not suprised that this would feel the same as 3-MeO-PCP to people with a high tolerance to dissociatives, but imo, there's a certain qualitative feeling that all dissociatives with an ethyl on the nitrogen share. Which is hardly surprising.

Hi !

Yep after far more test the come up is long so don't be impatient before any redosing.
Anyway for me it's like a clean motivating stimulants / creative artifact with no comedown, but it last long and can if taken too often be moreish and incompatible when you want to sleep (too many thoughs are coming if you see what i mean, but definitely (hypo)maniac state like thoughs with 3-MeO-PCE i don't get into full madness mania and are let's say relatively "lucid", also no black out like i can have when too much 3-MeO-PCP and after a violent black out acting violent with o-PCE).
Like Incunabula have say, this drug is good to take when you have some plans and you want to add more floaty / perspective / creative thoughs ;) I like it especially for reading, but i found this one to be a motivated gems when it comes to make some creative activities like music, or writing ;)
The only things i don't like is that i don't reach the blissful psychedelic state that MXE was doing for me...
But after reading and comparing the reports, we're all really react in different ways (thoughs they're pretty close)
Also tolerance is a factor, i don't know but when reading the dosages announced it seems that a lot of people have high Arylcyclohexylamines tolerance... Same here for me, my ROA of choice is plugging but i'm above the 30mg range...
Tolerance and habits are silly bitches, or maybe the stuff out there is not pure as the stuff that the previous users had tested...
But the source for the moment as always been decent (and i guess that there's not so many batches out there).
Anyway pretty interesting subjects and they're a more and more Arylcyclos to discover i guess...
Also Medicine affect us differently after reading all those reports we can sure say !

Cheers !

Last edited:
On second examination my batch is indeed grainy, I just glanced and it looked powdery. It does sparkle in the light, but it's a bunch of opaque grains.

I bioassayed it last night... I took 12mg orally. After about an hour I started feeling a light, wonderful sparkly/floaty feeling. It was quite physically euphoric and I started talking quite profusely with my friend, periodically describing how great I felt and how I like this better than 3-MeO-PCP. There was indeed some hypomania, I felt fully in control of myself at all times (even after redosing as I will explain in a minute), and fully with it, but my mind was whirling with activity. I felt a definite energetic push, moreso than with 3-MeO-PCP or MXE. There was no classic stimulation, and no overstimulation whatsoever, but I felt propelled into motion both physically and mentally. After about 2 hours I decided to redose 7mg, in the nose. This redose started to hit me pretty quickly and before long I felt dissociated, but in a very light, non-dissociated way, if that makes sense. The euphoric feeling grew, and I was reminded of LSD. I had a warm glow emanating from inside and radiating outward, and I felt light, uplifted. 3-MeO-PCP makes me feel sort of focused forward, as if in a tunnel. The energy is not directed upwards at all, but with 3-MeO-PCE, the energy was definitely upward-driven. I found myself smiling almost constantly, and wanting to be funny. I redosed another 4mg eventually (bringing my total over the night to 23mg), and everything reached a peak probably 4 hours after I had eaten my first dose. I was reminded of aspects of MXE very strongly. One thing that reminded me of it a lot was that as I moved, it felt sort of like I was standing still and everything moved around me. That's not exactly accurate, but I don't think I can explain it better, but it's one of the really consistent effects I get on MXE. I felt immersed in a psychedelic sort of sparkle, but my mind wasn't going anywhere profound, unlike with MXE or psychedelics. I was simply in a really great place, pretty trippy, interesting and prolific thoughts. I noticed I would occasionally stumble over words like I can with MXE, where it seems like my mouth just can't quite do it for a second and I slur over a word. Throughout I remained exceptionally clear-headed but hypomanic, more clear-headed and less seemingly mentally altered than with 3-MeO-PCP and certainly far moreso than MXE. My friends and I jammed together for an hour of it during the peak, it was very creative and like with other dissociatives we all felt that they were partly there too (they knew I was on it but I find with dissociatives that group trips even with people not on them are common as long as they're receptive people who understand altered states). I had a more difficult time making my hands do what I wanted them to than I expected, though. It was like there was a layer of fuzz over my fine motor control and I had to battle through it. Really good practice for me, but I was hoping for it to be more like 3-MeO-PCP in that regard. Recently on 3-MeO-PCP I jammed with my friends and I felt like I had all the time in the world to react and perfect muscle control, I had never felt so connected to my mind and body while playing music. Either way with 3-MeO-PCE the creativity was absolutely flowing.

I started drinking beer and ended up drinking a fair amount by the end of the night (I had had some when we jammed too so that may have contributed to the difficulty I described, though I had also had some when I did it with 3-MeO-PCP). The alcohol made it feel more sloppy but also more euphoric. It was fun, but I think next time I'll take just 3-MeO-PCE and go for a day hiking adventure without the alcohol. After the last beer I felt a little more intoxicated than I had wanted to get, my really good friend came over who is in a traveling band now and I hardly ever get to see these days, and I wasn't fully able to talk to him like I wanted to because I was finding talking a bit difficult and I wanted to lay down and look at the sky mostly. At the end of the night I took 2mg of etizolam and passed out hard, to the point that I barely remember actually getting in bed. So I can't speak to whether I would have been able to sleep or not without it. I can imagine sleep being really hard on just 3-MeO-PCE, but I was on 2 depressants by the end.

Throughout the whole experience it felt exceedingly comfortable, in fact quite beautiful and euphoric, in my mind and body. It felt very natural. I like how 3-MeO-PCP feels too, but it can be kind of sharp until the peak ends, kind of uncomfortable/unnatural sometimes, and it feels exceptionally neutral in the body, not a positive or negative feeling. But 3-MeO-PCE felt really great in my body, in fact coming up was almost a bit of a rush (albeit a slow rush), I just started feeling so nice that I had a smile plastered on my face and I had to tell people about it. Aspects of the 3-MeO-PCE "personality" remind me strikingly of MXE, but it's missing that whole intense psychological/psychedelic/confusing/profound layer. I figure that, like with 3-MeO-PCP, this one just isn't for trying to hole or have out of body experiences and the like. Both of the 3-MeOs seem like they're best suited for being in-body and working on self-based things.

All in all, A+ stuff! I can't wait to explore it again. Today I am feeling a really nice afterglow, and I don't usually get afterglows from dissociatives (unlike many, it seems).

Last edited: