• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

yeah, this stuff should be really stable in solution. just measure out 100mg of 3-meo-pcp and 100ml of vodka, mix together, bam 1mg/ml.

yes i would normally use volumetric dosing for potent benzos/phens but decided to allergy test by dipping a paper clip in the baggie then licking it. Eventually weighed out a 10mg dose and snorted it in 3 small lines 20 mins apart. Now I understand what mania really is ahah. This stuff is nice but has nothing on mxe, lasts far too long and is too stimulating for what I personally want in a dissociative.

This stuff is nice but has nothing on mxe, lasts far too long and is too stimulating for what I personally want in a dissociative.
I like it better than MXE, but I get were you're coming from. This is not something you can take casually or binge on like MXE. It's more like a serotonergic psychedelic, were you take a trip (one proper dose), and then comit to that. In my opinion, it's how it's enjoyed best anyway.

I'm tempted to call it the LSD of dissociatives. I actually think the comparison is apt.

In the end, it comes down to what you expect from a drug, and what you take it for.

yeah, this stuff should be really stable in solution. just measure out 100mg of 3-meo-pcp and 100ml of vodka, mix together, bam 1mg/ml.
I'm not so sure about that. I had some of the first batch turn completely inactive in 1½ year. It was not kept cool or airtight, and was for several months subjected to tropical heat. Appearance went from off-white to yellow.

If you store it airtight and dry in the freezer, it can probably last a long time though.

I'm not so sure about that. I had some of the first batch turn completely inactive in 1½ year. It was not kept cool or airtight, and was for several months subjected to tropical heat. Appearance went from off-white to yellow.

If you store it airtight and dry in the freezer, it can probably last a long time though.

That's interesting. Did you store it as a solid or in solution? If in solution, was it aqueous or in an alcohol? My experience with this whole substance class is that they are very hard to degrade. I could run an NMR experiment and measure the solution once a month or so to record possible degradation. Could it have been contaminated with some nasty microorganisms that helped degradation? You said it wasn't airtight, so this seems like a possible answer...

Okay :) I understand I need to explain in detail.

At first when I got it, I stored it in the freezer for about one year, airtight and dry - like I store the rest of my drugs, which is effective for most stuff except some tryptamines etc.

Anyway, the part that went inactive I took out, probably 50 mg approxemately, and kept it over the summer (north European summer), in a small miniature paper envelope I folded myself. Then I brought it with me to India and Thailand, 2 months in the wintertime, but never got around to it so I brought it home again. I just kept it in the drawer, didn't care much to go to any troubles putting it back in the freezer because the moment when I wanted to take it could come any minute. Anyway, that summer, 1½ year after I bought it, I took 25 mg of that stuff from the envelope and felt absofuckinglutely nothing. The part that had been kept in the freezer was still active though.

All along it was in powder form. Appearance went from off-white to yellow. It was definitely because of the heath and moisture it's been subjected to. I'm not saying this is an unstable compound, I'm just saying that it doesn't stand up to any way you want to treat it. Store it with care, and it will probably last you a long time.

In my opinion, the first trip report I read on this compound by fastandbulbous, is still the best and most striking description of this compound.

Unlike it's more sober cousin, 3-methoxyPCP, this one is just a barrel of laughs. I will keep referring to 3-methoxy PCP because it's a quite different flavour of dissociative compared with say PCP, which is quite manic with it's pressure of thought or ketamine, which I can't help be see as bringing out the drunken Irish poet in me :D (I shudder at the thought of tiletamine - it's all cold, bleak & industrial IMO).

It's quite good for wandering around on, none of the horrible lurching around in a shambolic way that ketamine produces, no drunken neanderthal this time, no I'm much better this time. I keep seeing characters for myself with dissociatives, with ketamine it's Quasimodo, PCP it's Hannibal Lecter, 3-methoxyPCP is James Bond and I have to say 3-methoxy PCE is somewhere between Inspector Cleaseau & Dr Strangelove (both Peter Sellers creations - don't anybody say synchr... NO! =D). I just kept seeing the absurd comic side of human interaction everywhere I looked, people pitting wits against the machine intelligence of the Newcastle Metro ticket machines (sometimes losing horribly! =D), against authority (argueing with bus drivers). It all just cracked me up with laughter watching hapless individuals try to fight against the flow of things, doomed from the very start of the affair. With 3-methoxyPCP, I'd be analysing why people were doing things, but with this I was just pissing myself laughing, seeing Charlie Chaplins struggling against greater forces everywhere.

I'll explain a bit more later, as I'm still taking it all in. Comedy scriptwriters all over the globe would sell thier grandmothers to get some of this, I tell you!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/466405-3-methoxyPCE-initial-impressions?p=7613396#post7613396

substancecode_3meopce
_noindex_

And yeah, I've only been talking about 3-MeO-PCE in this thread :)

What is an entry dose (minor to none tolerance to nmda-antagonists) ? 3-meo-PCP could be utilized as a creative stimulant at doses 3-10mg. Is this compound similar in that regard ?

Compared to 3-meo-PCP 2-oxo-PCE in my trials did not provide any beneficial mental effects at low doses, it only impaired motor abilities. It could not be used as a functional tool. So I discarded its use. I hope 3-meo-PCE is more similar to the PCP counterpart than to the 2-oxo substitute.

Yeah, try 5-10 mg for the first time maybe. Qualitatively it's nothing like 3-MeO-PCP imo, but I think it has a good chance of supplying what your looking for.

Thanks for the answer. Could you perhaps elaborate on "nothing like 3-MeO-PCP" ? As said, I'm not aiming at using it as an insight catalyst or getting near a hole-scenario. Is it more/less stimulating than 3-meo-pcp ? Is it less sobering than 3-meo-pcp (talking about low dose) ? I know it is difficult to explain to someone, who never holed (but appreciates the emotional cleansing effects of MXP). But thanks for trying anyway. :D

I can't wait to try 3-MeO-PCE, it sounds like a glorious thing, these days I like dissociatives that are functional better. It's damn expensive right now so I'll probably wait though.

What is an entry dose (minor to none tolerance to nmda-antagonists) ? 3-meo-PCP could be utilized as a creative stimulant at doses 3-10mg. Is this compound similar in that regard ?

Compared to 3-meo-PCP 2-oxo-PCE in my trials did not provide any beneficial mental effects at low doses, it only impaired motor abilities. It could not be used as a functional tool. So I discarded its use. I hope 3-meo-PCE is more similar to the PCP counterpart than to the 2-oxo substitute.

Well, after 3 days and 100 mgs of this one, oral, sublingual, intranasal, i must say i would be very hard pressed to distinguish it from 3meo-pcp. Appearance-wise, it's the same salty grainy stuff Asante described earlier, and comes from a very reliable supplier, siempre buena qualidad.

Taste and smell is a bit less pungent then 3meo-pcp, but effect wise i find it extremely similar: same dosages, time lines, no physical rush, contentment rather than euphoria, a subtle dissociated headspace that lacks any epicness. Feels like being surrounded by an "invincibility shield".

Higher dosages border on unpleasentness, the lack of physical rushes is quite treacherous, and you could rapidly find yourself acting stupidly with no warning. It made me feel slimy and brainfried and craving for sobriety. Comedown is tiresome and yawny, sleep comes easy, waking up after a long night sleep is difficult and groogy, metabolites are clearly still travelling my veins and brain. Coffee is very welcome, as is the afternoon.

It is indeed functional at the doses you ask about above, and there were hints of a creative headspace, could prove useful in that regard, just be ready to write whatever ideas come immediately, as they seemed hard to remember later.

Anybody looking for an MXE substitute will be sorely dissapointed, chasing after a similar wonky euphoria will definitely become messy. Try ephendine instead. This is clearly the 3meo family, once again in a blind test i would not be capable to tell it apart from 3meo-pcp, and i have used that one extensively.

I know this is in total contradiction with what Incunabula and others have felt. My source could be the cause, but they have always been los mejores so i don't think so. I usually seem to get effects that are in line with what other persons describe, so this is all a bit strange to me.

Without going into sourcing, I would assume that there is only a single "new batch" going around currently (and probably only one vendor). Maybe it's 3-meo-pcp that's cut? Not doubting the glowing reports,or the "reliable vendor" but someone should send for testing to be sure we know what we've got.

Tried a low dose yesterday of 3-5mg insufflated. I guess I am not a good reference, but for me it was different from 3-meo-PCP in that it was less sober/introspective and more giggly. The shop owner, where I bought some groceries must have thought I was on weed, the way I laughed at him. I strongly prefer it to 2-oxo-PCE (even if it is not the real substance). A side effect has been the pretty long stimulation.

Well, after 3 days and 100 mgs of this one, oral, sublingual, intranasal, i must say i would be very hard pressed to distinguish it from 3meo-pcp. Appearance-wise, it's the same salty grainy stuff Asante described earlier, and comes from a very reliable supplier

Without going into sourcing, I would assume that there is only a single "new batch" going around currently (and probably only one vendor). Maybe it's 3-meo-pcp that's cut? Not doubting the glowing reports,or the "reliable vendor" but someone should send for testing to be sure we know what we've got.

Or it's possible that the vendor just made a mistake with mozaik0000's order and actually sent them 3-MeO-PCP instead of 3-MeO-PCE (they only differ by one letter after all). No vendor is 100% reliable.

^ I kind of doubt they made a mistake, the 3meo-pcp they usually provide is an extremely fine powder, and this was really grainy and thick in comparison. I will ask them however, as soon as they return from Easter holiday.

Ziirp here also describes the opposite from what i felt : no giggles or long lasting stimulation for me, but a really sober and introspective vibe... F&B also said it was "a barrel of laughs", but i musn't have laughed once in 3 days, even felt quite melancholic at times which is quite unlike me...

Last edited:
Wait, did you do all 100mgs in the course of 3 days? Other users are reporting doses of 5-10mg, so maybe you took too much.

Well, i do have quite a disso permatolerance from a couple years of daily K and MXE. It's been a few months since i touched a disso, but tolerance decreases veeeery slowly.

10mgs of 3meo-pce was threshold, i could easily forget i had taken anything. 10mgs a few hours later, and 10mgs a few hours later again, i would then start to feel it pretty well, but nothing overwhelming. On the 2d day, i totalled 40mgs and in the evening it didn't feel nice to just lay in bed eyes closed: weird thoughts and visuals, a bit brainfried.

That's how i usually proceed with dissos, over a few days i increase the number of doses in a day so i never get badly overwhelmed by surprise. It's my way to get familiar with the dose response curve.

Never really felt like i took too much, what really striked me was the extreme similarity with 3meo-pcp. But maybe it's enough about me, i don't want to clutter this thread :) . I'll get back one last time about this when my supplier answers me.

Last edited:
Well, i do have quite a disso permatolerance from a couple years of daily K and MXE. It's been a few months since i touched a disso, but tolerance decreases veeeery slowly.

10mgs of 3meo-pce was threshold, i could easily forget i had taken anything. 10mgs a few hours later, and 10mgs a few hours later again, i would then start to feel it pretty well, but nothing overwhelming. On the 2d day, i totalled 40mgs and in the evening it didn't feel nice to just lay in bed eyes closed: weird thoughts and visuals, a bit brainfried.

That's how i usually proceed with dissos, over a few days i increase the number of doses in a day so i never get badly overwhelmed by surprise. It's my way to get familiar with the dose response curve.

Never really felt like i took too much, what really striked me was the extreme similarity with 3meo-pcp. But maybe it's enough about me, i don't want to clutter this thread :) . I'll get back one last time about this when my supplier answers me.

I proceeded like you with my dissos on the past, and that lead me to daily use of them. I was forced to take a break of two months because of the chinese ban of MXE (I don't even consider spending money on K anymore since not a single gram line could put me high again) and when I started stocking 3-MeO-PCP and o-PCE, I was so blissed with the experience of holing and beeing manic with so little ammounts that I decided I would do the things right this time, and spare my use in several days, as consecutive days use ends with high tolerances and posibly addiction.

Anyone have a dosage suggestion for the nearly disso-naive person? I'm still able to count my 12 experiences.

Also, does this combine as well with normal psychedelics* as MXE/KET? The reported mania could be a bad thing?

*I once coined psycholythics for these. Might sound counter-intuitive for those aware of Stanislav Grof, but the etymology checks out. Psyche/Psukhe = the ego; -lythic means "to cause lysis", the destruction of cells or in our case the ego. Why not entheogen? Because e.g Datura would also be an entheogen due to its shamanic use.

Last edited:
Some thoughs about 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE and MXE...

Finally i can affirm after reflexions, tests and reading that the last dissociatives alvailable (such as O-PCE and 3-MeO-PCE)
are really far from the MXE particular effects.
Even if they're still dissociatives.. the O-PCE is more blur but stimulant in mental terms :
(Mania / Cerebral stimulations and thoughts patterns) !
And high dose don't lead to places like MXE was prone to do... Even if there's some sort of hole effects...

But low dose can make O-PCE a creative stimulants if taking with care and caution...

Finally if the actual batch of 3-MeO-PCE is real and pure, this one, is way more confortable than O-PCE, less blury, more like 3-MeO-PCP but with less mania (even if some patterns and though can definitely results in mania-like state,
it's more far to achieve in terms of dosages than mania PCP like state that you can have with 3-MeO-PCP and O-PCE -> who i find by the way more manic than 3-MeO-PCP).
But anyway 3-MeO-PCE is really different of MXE even if it share a reminiscent taste of MXE,
it's more like a cerebral stimulant leading to (in some regards) creative project / thoughs,
and it can have sometimes euphoric / giggly qualities due to the mania like-state those coumpounds are prone to do.
But not odd and as confortable and psychedelic* that MXE was, at low or high dosage...
They're really interesting coumpounds but if some people here are looking for Arylcyclos with much more MXE-Like effects, i guess that we'll wait for some 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-XXX Arylcyclos coumpounds to hope achieve a high close to MXE...

*Even if the 3-MeO-PCE had some visual qualities... I'm also tolerant NMDA antagos user,
and prudent in terms of dosages... about nearly 45mg i would say of 3-MeO-PCE at once nasal or rectal.
I'll do more test but that's the way i feel for the moment about the 3-MeO-PCE ;)

Cheers !